Meet The Cast of JATP

Meghan's POV

I woke up super early, mostly because of the time zone, and I went into our kitchen. I see Jake getting water. He turned around and his eyes met mine. After a moment of silence and staring he finally spoke," Hey." I smiled, "Hi. How'd you sleep?" He took a drink and then set his cup on the counter," Good, You?" "Same. Stupid time zones, am I right?" He chuckled," Yeah. You ready to meet the cast? I know how much you like them, especially the guy that plays Luke, Charlie I think." He knows me too well. It also sounded like he was jealous. "Yeah, well I don't think anything would happen between me and Charlie or Owen for that matter." He walked towards me and next thing I knew our lips we only a few inches apart. He was about to speak when the light turned on. He stepped away and grabbed his water and left the kitchen. I turn to see Sam, smiling. I rolled my eyes. "You both look comfortable." "Yeah we were until someone decided to turn on the light." "I'm sorry but you have to tell him how you feel." "You know what I think I will," I say confidently. Sam was shocked," Wait, seriously?" I giggled," Yeah, this is a new city and I figured why not. Like you said too, the worse he can do is reject me." She started jumping and giggling," Finally!" She gave me a hug and we stood there hugging for about 10 minutes. She finally let go and I looked at the time. It was almost 6 and we had to meet with Kenny at 9. "We should probably get ready." We both walk into our room and got ready. It was 8 when we were done. We went downstairs and waited for the boys. I honestly don't know why the boys take forever when girls had to do a lot more. The boys finally got done around 815. I rolled my eyes," Seriously boys? This is Los Angeles, not Louisiana. The traffic is not the same." They all muttered an apology. We got in the car and went to where we were supposed to meet Kenny and some of the cast.

Charlie's POV

We were at the studio waiting for the band to arrive. It was just me, Owen, Sacha, and Savannah. Jeremy was in Florida with Carolynn, Madi was still at home in Pennsylvania, Jadah was on a road trip. We heard the door open and saw the whole band come in. I saw Meghan and my jaw dropped a bit. She is beautiful. I feel a nudge and I see Owen. Kenny spoke," Welcome, I'm Kenny Ortega." He went to each of the band members. The first guy spoke his name first," I'm Michael, but everyone calls me Six." That's still a weird name. Kenny went to the guy next to Six. "Hello, I'm Zack." The girl next to him smiled," I'm Vanessa, we spoke on the phone." "Yes, you and I will be working together a lot." Meghan was next," Hi, I'm Meghan. Love all of your work by the way." Kenny smiled," Well thank you Meghan, I am also so pleased with you and your bands work. Such an amazing band." He went to the girl next to Meghan, "I'm Sam, the best drummer in the world, except for Owen, maybe." I look at him to see him chuckle. The last guy introduced himself?" Hello, I'm Jake." "Lovely to meet you all. Now let's get to business, I'd love to have this band on season 2 of Julie and the Phantoms. It would be a great opportunity to get our show seen by others and maybe you guys will get some more followers." I see Meghan smile. Her smile is so cute. Fuck, I'm in trouble.

Meghan's POV

After Kenny said those kind words V spoke," We will be in touch with you, and the decision is a definite yes. I can speak for the rest of the band when I say we are honoured." Kenny smiled," That's fantastic, we start with band camp in a few weeks up in Vancouver. We hope to see you all there." We finally left and Sam pulled me to the side," Okay, first off, am I the only one who saw that Charlie Gillespie, the Charlie Gillespie, stare at you the whole time?" I said," Yeah but I'm sure it was nothing, maybe he was just staring off into space." Sam rolled her eyes. I had all kinds of ideas why people stare at me. Most of the time I'm right. "And second, when do you plan on asking Jake out?" "When the time is right." "Seriously Meg, knowing you it probably won't be for another 3 years." I rolled my eyes," fine, I'll do it tonight." "Good. Now let's go somewhere I don't care where we should explore Los Angeles." I smiled," that sounds like a perfect idea, anyone wanna come with us?" All three muttered so I didn't hear them. My guess though is that they wanted to go home. "We'll just meet you guys back home later." The boys ran to the car and Sam and I started walking around.