Last Day Of Filming

Meghan's POV

I woke up the next morning with a big smile. I checked my phone to see that it was 8. Charlie also texted me.

Char🥰😘: Good Morning babe! I can't wait to see you on set we are definitely going to have fun 😘

I smiled even wider, which I didn't think was possible. I texted him back.

Megs😍❤️🧡: Good morning! I can't wait to see you too 🥰

I put my phone down and I got ready, which was just me being in a baggy shirt and pants. I went to the living room to see Sam sitting on the couch. Since Dean's note at the hotel, everyone wanted to keep an eye on me. Sam also didn't want me to drive by myself so she'll be taking me today. She wasn't paying attention to me and she was on her phone so I did what best friends do. I jumped on her. I heard her groan a little," Meg, why?" I giggled," Because I can." She rolled her eyes and pushed me off. I got up and we left the apartment. Once I get back from set, we were gonna pack our stuff since we leave tomorrow. We get in the car and I get this weird feeling but I don't know what it is. We drove until we got to the studio. The guy at the gate let us in and we park at the parking lot. My trailer isn't that far so we walk to it. I open it and the first thing Sam does is lay down on the couch. I giggle at her. "I'll see you in a bit, gotta get to wardrobe and then to hair and makeup." I looked at her to see that she fell asleep. I grabbed the blanket that was on the ground which fell off the couch.  I put it on her and I left the trailer. I get to the wardrobe and I talk to the girl, Katie. She hands me "Elena's" outfit and I felt someone wrapped their arms around my waist. I smiled," Char, I need to change." He just held me tighter. I giggle and he finally let's go of me. "You can always change in front of me." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and pushed him lightly. I went to go back my trailer so I could get changed. I got back to see Sam eating. I rolled my eyes playfully. She saw me and stopped eating. I laughed so hard. After a few minutes I finally calmed down," You're adorable." She smiled. I hurried up and got changed. I got to the set that we were gonna shoot first, Julie's bedroom. It was just supposed to be me, Madi, and Jadah. Everyone was watching as we got in our spots. I hear Kenny say," Quiet on set, and ACTION!"

Charlie's POV

As I saw Megs act, I realized how amazing she is. I mean she's always been amazing. Megs as Elena says," What do I do? Nick has been nice to me but Reggie and I have been getting close a lot lately." I love her. Wait did I just think that? We've barely started dating. The scene went on for a bit. I looked to see the bodyguard I hired, Bill, standing at the end. I told Kenny a little bit about what's been going on so he let Bill watch over Megs. I just want to make sure she's safe. I'll always want to make sure she's safe. The scene finally ended and Megs came up to me and hugged me. I, of course, hugged her back. I love- like, like her hugs. She pulled away," How'd I do?" I smiled," You did amazing of course." She smiled. She kissed me. I love her kisses. Damn it. Kenny called us for the next set.

Meghan's POV

It was finally lunch time. Charlie and I were getting our food. I also promised Sam I'd get her food so I got her a tray. Charlie helped me to my trailer. When we got to the trailer Sam immediately opened the door and grabbed the food from me. I just giggled. We sat down and Sam decided to eat in the back. I rolled my eyes. We sat and we started eating. I said," I'm glad you didn't make this." Charlie pretended to be hurt," I thought I make amazing food." I giggled. I can't help it. I love it when he makes me laugh. I love him. Did I just think that? No I just like Charlie right now. After an hour we had got back to set and finished filming my last scene. Madi, Charlie, Owen, and Jer all had a few scenes left. Everyone yelled," Speech! Speech!" I giggled. "Thank you all! I'm so glad I got this opportunity to have not only me but my band be on this show. I like to thank Kenny for being an amazing person to work with. I'm glad I got to meet people like Madi, Owen, Savannah, and so many others but I also got to meet the best person I ever been with. Charlie. Thank you again." Everyone clapped and Charlie gave me a hug and spin me around. He put me down and I left the set. I told Charlie I'd see him later. I got to the trailer. I see Sam playing on her phone. I grabbed a pillow on the ground and I tossed it to her. She had a shock look on her face. "You are going down Westbrook!" We started having a pillow fight. After a bit we finally stopped laughing and I grabbed a few things. I knew it'd be a while before I came back so I grabbed everything I needed and I closed the door. We went to the car and we drove home. I knew that Jake had spend time with Lucy so when Sam and I got to the apartment I said," I'm gonna get changed and then we can watch some supernatural." She said," Okay! Sounds good." I went to my room and I froze. There were pictures of me, from the hospital, of me and Charlie sleeping and then me talking to Sam and Jake. To my date with Charlie, then me in my room, then me leaving the house, to me going into the studio. I started having a panic attack again.