The Big Plan

Meghan's POV

It was Friday. I had given Sam the place where I was to meet Dean. I just hope her plan works. I was meeting Dean tonight so I got all ready. I looked in the mirror and I smiled. This was my first real smile in a month. I grab my phone and purse and I go downstairs. Luckily it was my day off. I plan on quitting if this goes right. I go to the kitchen to see my mom cooking. I've always loved her cooking. I've missed it so much. Sadly Jackass, I mean, Ted, is here. He still creeps me out. Every time my mom isn't looking at us, he stares at me. "Morning Mom." "Morning Sweetheart." She turns to set some pancakes on the island. I sat on the bar stool. I smelled the bacon. It smelled so good. Sadly this will probably be my last breakfast with her. "Smells good Mom. You don't know how much I've missed your cooking." She giggled," You've said that every day for the past month." I smiled," Because I've missed it." She was done cooking the bacon and she set all the food on the table. I sat at the table and we started eating. After I was done I started cleaning up. My mom was in the bathroom and Ted was a little to close to me. I asked him," Can I help you?" "You better not be messing with Dean." I froze. It finally hit me. He's the one who had a gun to my mom's head. "You're mom will be dead by the end of the night if you mess with him." I felt so scared. My mom came back and I finished the dishes. "Mom I have to go, I'll see you later." "Bye baby girl. Love you." "Love you too Mom." I walked out the door and I had my panic attack. After I calmed down I was about to pull my old phone out. I realized that I could still be watched. I grabbed my "new" phone and I texted Sam. Dean must've forgot to block their numbers because it went through.

***-***-****: Hey it's Meg, I can't do it. The guy who had a gun to my mom is her boyfriend.

Sam: Meg, we have everything we need. We just need you to meet with him. I promise everything will be alright.

A few hours later

It was almost time for me to meet with Dean. I went home real quick and I left to meet Dean. I got to where we were supposed to meet. I told him to meet me at 9. It was almost 850. I sat on the cold ground. Finally Dean showed up. "What do you want?" "I- I want to know why?" I had to stall. "Why what?" "Why did you want me back?" He laughed," I told you, I'm still in love with you. That and my last girlfriend was a piece of shit. Come on, you know you still have feelings for me." He got closer. "I haven't thought about you in months." "Liar!" He pulled a gun out. My eyes went wide. I heard police sirens. I felt my arm get grabbed. My mouth was covered and I could tell it was Sam's. The police arrested Dean. Dean yelled," You're mom will be gone! Then everyone else that you loved." We got to the car that Sam was renting. I started crying," Sam, my mom-" she's fine. Call her." I grabbed my old phone and dialed her. My mom picked up," Baby, are you alright?" I smiled and sighed of relief," I'm okay, what about you? What happened to Ted?" "After you left, Sam called me and told me about everything. I called the police without him knowing and he's out of our lives Meghan. Are you and Sam on your way?" "Yeah. We'll be there soon. Love you mom, and I'm sorry." "Don't apologize, I love you too. Bye." "Bye." I hung up the phone. "Sam, I'm so sorry I didn't come to you. I was scared for my mom and I totally fucked up with the band and Charlie. I hope Charlie doesn't hate me. Sam, I love Charlie. All this time I couldn't stop thinking about him." We arrived out my house. She turned the car off and looked at me. "Meg, it's okay. I understand why you didn't. I'd be the same if it was my mom. And Charlie will forgive you." She pointed at the house. I see someone standing at the door. It was Charlie. I got out of the car and I ran to him. I hugged him and he spun me around. Finally I sort of let go. "I'm so sorry Charlie. I didn't know what to do and I never ever want to do that to you because I love you." I was a little scared that he thought it was too soon but it was true. I love him. He kissed me and when he pulled away he spoke the words I wanted to hear." I love you too Megs." I smiled. We kissed again and then we went inside.

The next day we had packed up to go back to California. I hugged my mom one last time. "Mom, are you sure you're gonna be okay?" She smiled, "Yeah, baby, I'll be fine. I have some news though, Sandy and I are gonna move to Cali to be closer to you. With Dan being gone, Sandy doesn't like being alone and we miss you kids so much." I smiled. Dan was Sam and Six' step dad. "Well, when do you move?" "In a week." I smiled even wider. "I'll see you in a week then." We got in the car and we got to the airport. Our plane was boarded not that long after we got there. When we landed in L.A. we see Jake standing with a card that has my name on it. When he sees me I go and I hug him. "It's so good to see you Meg." "It's good to be back. I'm right where I belong." I smiled. Charlie said," Hey, Jake, do you mind if Megs comes with me? I want her to meet Koa." I started getting excited. "Yeah, she needs something good like a puppy." We day goodbye to each other and Sam and Jake take my things. I go with Charlie to his car, holding hands. I love him. I keep telling him that too. We started driving when Teeth by 5SOS played. We sang the song and finally got to Charlie's house. I haven't seen his house yet so this will be interesting. Charlie opens the door and he leads me to his room. His roommates must be out. When we got to his room, I wasn't expecting someone to be there. Charlie saw who it was," Meghan?" Oh, it's Charlie's sister. Who I so happen to have the same name as. Oh boy.

A/n They be back together 😂. Hope you enjoyed!