Finding Out

Meghan's POV

The week went by so quickly. I know I could've made my eye look like an accident and I could cover my wrist but I needed the week to figure out what to do or say. I'll probably just say that I fell and my eye hit the corner of the table. Sam tried to make me go to a doctor and the police but I told her no. It was time to face everyone. I get to set and the first person I see is Owen. "Hey Meg, what happened?" Yep I knew he would see it. "I, uh, fell and hit the corner of a table, while I was, uh, with my mom." Ugh I am not a good liar. "Okay, well better let makeup know." "Yeah, thanks." He walked away and I sighed in relief. I went to makeup and I saw Charlie. He just looked at me. Jane saw me and asked," What happened to you?" I told her the same thing I told Owen, but this time I didn't trip on my words. "Okay, I can definitely cover that up." She pulled me to the chair and Charlie left. I still feel extremely bad for not believing him. He never gave me a reason not to trust him. Jane covered my eye pretty well and Genine did my hair when Jane was done. I went to my trailer and I sat on the couch. I called Jake, since we haven't talking since before Dean came back. "Hello?" "Hey Jake." "Meg, how's the eye?" "Still hurts." "Are you gonna tell people the truth about Dean?" I sighed," Jake.." "I know. I just want to make sure that's what you want." "Yeah." "So what about Charlie?" "I saw him and he just looked at him. Jake, I really fucked up. I don't know what to do?" "Do what you did when you finally told me how you felt, sing a song." "Thanks Jake, how's Lucy?" "She's good. I feel bad for the fans though." We told the fans before Dean came back that we were over. Some of them didn't take it well. "Yeah, they'll get over it, I have some time so I think I'm gonna go live." "Alright, I'll talk to you when you get home." "Okay, Bye." "Bye." We hung up and I grabbed my guitar that I kept here. I also grabbed my tablet and I went to set things up. I went on Instagram and I hit the live button. As soon as it started a lot of people join already. "Hey y'all. It's been a while since I've been live. I'm at a secret place that I can't tell you yet. So the past few weeks has been stressful. The one thing that I hate most is the fact that I didn't trust someone like I should've. It was the stupidest thing ever. To the guy that this song is about. I hope you forgive me and realize that I like you. I started playing the guitar. (Pretend it's a girl singing I mostly chose this version because of the music)

I can feel you coming from a mile away

My pulse starts racing from the words that you say

And you say so many of them like you don't have a clue

That I'm signed, sealed delivered with a stamp on

You don't have to try to hard, you already have my heart

You don't got a thing to prove, I'm already into you, so

Hold, hold, hold, hold me tight now, cause I'm so, so good to go

Don't say, don't say goodnight, you know, you had me at hello

You had me at hello, you, had me at hello

Don't say, don't say goodnight, you know, you had me at hello

Close your mouth, now baby, don't say a word

Cause, you ain't saying nothing I already heard

Plus, all them words get buried when the beats so loud

And the speakers blowing up to this dance song

You don't have to try to hard, you already have my heart

You don't got a thing to prove, I'm already into you, so

Hold, hold, hold, hold me tight now, cause I'm so, so good to go

Don't say, don't say goodnight, you know, you had me at hello

You had me at hello, you, had me at hello

Don't say, don't say goodnight, you know, you had me at hello

I started playing the guitar. I made the oh's into a solo

so

Hold, hold, hold, hold me tight now, cause I'm so, so good to go

Don't say, don't say goodnight, you know, you had me at hello

You had me at hello, you, had me at hello

Don't say, don't say goodnight, you know, you had me at hello

I stopped playing. "I'm sorry Charlie." I ended the live. I saved the live and I realized that I just told a whole bunch of people that I like Charlie. Oh well. I looked at my clothes. I went into the room in the back. It had a lot of mirrors in it. I lifted up my shirt and I saw the big bruise on my stomach. I felt the tears forming.

Owens POV

Meg had just ended her live. I went up to see if she was okay. I was about to knock on her door when I saw it opened. I went in and I was about to walk to the back when I saw her standing in the mirror. There was a huge bruise on her stomach. It didn't look like it was from her tripping. I walked out slowly so she didn't see me. I found Charlie and I told him about the bruise. He was concerned. I could definitely tell. I asked him," Did you see her live?" "Yeah, I just wished she talked to me but I'm glad she did but she did tell the live that it was me." Jeremy came up to us," What's up?" I told him about the bruise. "That would explain it." Charlie and I gave him a confused face. "The day that Meg supposedly went on her family emergency, I had to get Carolynn. Well I never saw Meghan but I did see Dean. He looked like he did something bad and was in a hurry to leave." I turned to Charlie," You need to talk to her. We need to see what's going on." He nodded. "I still care for her. I'll see what's up. We see Meg on her way to us. She is stopped by Madi. We can't hear what they're saying but Charlie started walking to them.

Meghan's POV

I finally got dressed and I saw Owen, Charlie and Jeremy talking. I was going to them when Madi came in from of me. She have me a hug," Meg, I'm so glad you're back." My stomach started to hurt from her hugging me too tight. She finally let go," So how's your mom." I had to lie," She's doing better now." I looked to see Charlie coming to us. She turned and saw him coming," I'll leave you two alone to talk." She left and Charlie came up to me," Hey." "Hi." We stood there awkwardly until Charlie says words I've been avoiding," What happened between you and Dean?" "We had a falling out." "Is that why you got that bruise on your stomach?" I froze. How'd he know. All of a sudden I felt my breathing shallow and then everything started going black.