Terror

Meghan's POV

I woke up the next morning to see Charlie still on the uncomfortable hospital bed. I still have those butterflies from that kiss. I looked at the time to see that it was 8. I lightly shook him. "Char. Charlie." His eyes fluttered open and he said with his raspy morning voice," Morning beautiful." I started to blush. He got off the bed," I'm going to get you something to eat before you get discharged." I smiled. I laid back on the pillow when I heart a little crunch of what sounded like paper. I looked under and I saw a piece of paper. I unfolded it and one word was on it. "Bitch." I knew exactly who put it there. I heard Charlie talking to the doctor so I put it back under the pillow. He must be back. I didn't want to have another panic attack. Charlie came in with the hospital food. I took a bite and realized that it was gross, just like hospital food always is. Charlie could tell," When we get out, we're getting real food." I smiled, I couldn't help it, he likes me back. I asked," I know we kissed yesterday but what are we? I don't want to confuse myself on this." He smiled," Megs, will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled even wider. "Yes, Char, I will be your girlfriend." He leaned in and we kissed. The butterflies exploded again in my stomach. He pulled away and I knew I couldn't keep the note a secret," I have something to show you." I pulled the note out again. I gave it to him," I found this under my pillow, he must be here now."

Charlie POV

After Megs showed me the note I felt the anger rising. "I promise that he won't hurt you ever again." She smiled. I love her smile. I heard a knock on the door. We looked to see Sam and Jake at the door. I talked to Jake yesterday and now we're cool. I told Megs," I'll let you guys talk." I left the room. I was about to text Owen when I saw him in front of me. "Owen." "Hey Charlie, so I heard you stayed with her all night. I knew you couldn't be mad at her forever." I smiled," I know. I also kind of... kissed her." "Finally! Took you both long enough." I rolled my eyes. "Well I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes." I didn't realize Madi was with Owen," Yes!" "Sorry Mads, didn't see you there." She pretended to be hurt," I see how it is Charlie." "Anyway, Megs showed me this note." I gave Owen the note and he and Madi looked at it. "He's back but he's not showing his face." Madi asked," What are we gonna go?" "Protect Megs. I'm gonna hire a bodyguard. I wanted to give her space to talk to Sam and Jake." Owen said," You should get home and get changed. We'll tell her that you left for a bit." I nodded and I left.

Meghan's POV

After Charlie left told Sam and Jake about the note. Sam was definitely pissed," I'm gonna kill him. They need better security." "Sam, calm down. Please. I'm already scared." It was true, I was scared. I knew that's what he wanted, was for me to be scared. She took a deep breath. Jake asked," What are you gonna do about him?" I shrugged," I don't know. The police are investigating him. But I'm sure he knows that Charlie and I are together." I knew that Sam was gonna be excited," He finally asked you out?" "Well after I told you guys that I needed to talk to Charlie I started apologizing and then he kissed me." Sam came up to me and hugged me. "And then this morning he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. But I want you guys to help protect me. I know Dean to know that if he'd tried I would end up going back to him. He'll force me. I also want someone to watch out for my mom." Sam let go of me. "I'll talk to my mom and she'll tell your mom about it." I nodded. Charlie came back and said," I'm sure you can protect yourself but I'm gonna have someone be your bodyguard." I smiled. "Thank you Charlie." The doctor came in, finally," Ms. Westbrook, everything looks good, you are free to go." I thanked him and we left.