Being scared

⚠️TW⚠️

Sam's POV

I took Meg away from her room and I first called the cops. Next I call Charlie. "Hey Sam." "Charlie I need you to come here." "Why? Is everything okay?" I explained what happened. "I'll be over in a bit." I hung up the phone and tried to comfort her. She was still in her panic attack. The police arrived not that long after. I hear Charlie trying to get through. I told the cop that was blocking him," It's okay, he's her boyfriend." The police officer nodded and let him in. "How is she?" "Not good. She's shaking and I can't get her to respond to me. She hasn't fainted thank god, but, I think you can comfort her." He nodded and went to her.

Meghan's POV

I was still in shock. I'm shaking and my heart is racing and everything felt like it was moving in slow motion and all the voices were muffled. It wasn't until I see Charlie in front of me. I focused on him and I started to calm down. I heard him say," Megs, I'm here." I finally spoke," Char?" My voice cracked. "That's it. I'm right here baby." I started to cry. Charlie pulled me into a hug. The police started asking me questions and I tried to answer them as much as I could. Finally the officer asked," Do you have any place to go?" I looked at Charlie and asked," Do you mind?" He nodded his head and the officer thank me and they all left. I looked down the hall and I shook my head and held on to Charlie. Sam could tell that I couldn't go in there. "I'll get her stuff and drop it off later if you want to get her out of here." We slowly got up and we were out the door.
We got to Charlie and Owen's apartment I was feeling tired. All this drama has me exhausted. I asked," Where's your room? I'm kinda tired." He showed me his room and gave me a shirt. I put it on and it was huge on me. I hugged him," Thanks Char." "You're welcome baby." I let go and when I went to his bed I fell asleep.

Charlie's POV

After Megs went to bed, Owen and I started talking. I told him what happened. He was beyond pissed," I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch." I'm guessing that Owen and Megs got to know each other better. "I'll kill him first. Megs was pretty shaken up about it." There was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Sam with a bag. "I grabbed her clothes for tomorrow and everything she needs for tonight. Also let her know just to go with you. The band and I got the packing." I nodded and smiled," Thanks Sam, I'm glad Megs has a best friend like you." She smiled," I know. I'm glad I have her too. Well I should go help the band so I'll see you tomorrow." "See you tomorrow." She left and I closed the door. I went to my room to let Megs know that her stuff is here but I saw she was sleeping so peacefully. This girl has my heart in a way that no one else does. Sam's not the only lucky one. I closed the door and I sat on the couch and I put friends on.

Meghan's POV

I woke up and I checked the time. It was 8 at night. I went to the living room to see Charlie watching a movie. He saw me and pause the movie. "How you feeling Megs?" I sighed and sat on the couch and put my legs on his lap. "I can't believe he did that. He scares me Char." He put his hand on my thigh," You'll have me, and Owen, and Madi, and the whole cast. You especially have your band." I smiled," I do, don't I? As long as I have you and everyone I'll be okay." I looked by the door to see that they had their stuff packed. "Did Sam come by with my stuff?" He nodded," Yeah, she also says to not worry about packing, she's got it. We'll be going to the plane together, I'm not gonna lie i am kinda nervous." I put my hand on his hand that was on my thigh," It'll be okay. I'll be right next to you." He smiled and then leaned in and I kissed him. I don't know what I'll do without him. I think I'm falling in love with him. He started yawning. "You should probably get to bed Char. We do have to be up early." He sighed," Fiiiiiiine." I giggled. He picked me up bridal style to his room. When we get there he sets me gently onto his bed and goes to change into boxers. I was trying really hard not to look in that area. He climbed in bed and I put my head on his chest. I hear his heart beat. It's soothing. After a bit I fell asleep.
We woke up the next morning and got ready to go. It didn't take long and we got to the airport. We waited for Sam and everyone else to get here. Owen is going to Oklahoma, Madi is going back to Pennsylvania, everyone else was going back to L.A. We went to Starbucks and got some coffee. We sat in our chairs. Owen had already left. I was gonna miss him but it's not like I can't drive to him. Especially since it's not that far from my hometown in Louisiana. Everyone finally arrived. I hugged Madi since it'll probably be a while before I see her again. We hugged for the longest time. Her dad finally told her that they needed to go. I said," I'll  text you as much as I can." She nodded. She left and we heard the girl in the intercom say that the L.A. would be boarding soon. We got to the entrance and I felt my phone buzz. I looked at it to see an unknown number.

Unknown: You better dump that little boyfriend of your or you'll mother will die!

There was a photo of a guy standing with a gun pointed to my mom. I didn't know what to do.

A/n Uh Oh! What will she do?