Take a Hint

Meghan's POV

We walked around for a few hours and checked a few stores. We finally stopped at a karaoke bar. When we got seated these random guys came up and sat next to each of us. "Hello beautiful," the guy next to Sam said. We instantly got uncomfortable. Sam said, with as much attitude as she could," get the fuck away from us." They didn't leave. The guy next to me spoke," come on girls, don't act like you aren't attracted to us." I said, with the same attitude," think again." They scooted closer to us. I looked at the karaoke machine and then back at Sam. She looked at what I looked at and nodded. I put on my amazing fake smile on," you know what your right. Ya know we have a song to sing to you." The boys smiled," okay, let's hear it on stage." The boys let us out and I went and requested a song. We both grabbed a mic. Sam spoke first," Hey everyone. We'd like to dedicate this song to two boys." I spoke next,"Yeah, these boys need to take a hint." Then the song started playing.

Charlie's POV

Owen and I decided that we'll go to a karaoke bar but when we walked in I was not expecting to see Meghan and Sam. They were on stage. Sam said," Hey everyone. We'd like to dedicate this song to two boys." Meghan spoke next," Yeah, they need to take a hint." The song started playing.

M&S: La, la, la, la
M: Why am I hit on by the boys I never like, I can always see them coming from the left or from the right
S: I don't want to be a priss, I'm just trying to be polite but it always seems to bite me in the
M:Ask me for my number yeah you put me on the spot
S: You think that we should hook up but I think that we should not
M:You had me at hello then you opened up your mouth
M&S: and that is when it started going south, oh, Get your hands off my hips, or I'll punch you in the lips, stop your staring at my, HEY! take a hint, take a hint, no you can't buy me a drink, let me tell you what I think, I think you could use a mint, take a hint, take a hint

Two guys which I'm assuming is the guys they were walking about, was about to leave, but Meghan and Sam went to the exit before they could as they continued

M: I guess you still don't get so let's take it from the top
S: you ask me what my sign is and I told you it was stop
M:and if I had a dime for every name that you just dropped
M&S; You'd be here and I'd be on a yacht, oh! Get your hands off my hips, or I'll punch you in lips, stop you're staring at my, HEY! take a hint, take a hint, no you can't buy me a drink, let me tell you what I think, I think you could use a mint, take a hint, take a hint, take a hint take a hint, what about no don't you get, so go tell your friends, I'm not really interested
M: It's about time that your leaving
S:I'm gonna count to three and
M&S: Open my eyes and you'll be gone
S:One
M: Get your hands off my
S: Two
M:Or I'll punch you in the
S:Three
M:Stop your staring at my
M&S: HEY!
M: Take a hint, take a hint
M&S: I am not your missing link, let me tell you what I think, I think you could use a mint, take a hint, take a hint, take a hint, take a hint
M:Woah
M&S: get your hand off my hips, or I'll punch you in the lips, stop your staring at my, HEY! Take a hint, take a hint, take a hint, take a hint

The song stopped and everyone clapped I knew that they were good but seeing them live is so much different. Meghan said," Get the hint boys." The guys walked out and Meghan and Sam did a hand shake. I went up to them. Sam saw me and said," Hey, Charlie." Meghan looked at me with her beautiful eyes. I said," You guys were great." Meghan smile," Thank you! Those guys were bugging us." Sam giggled," Even if I thought they were cute they're not my type." Sam was eyeing someone. I looked to see a girl clearing a table. Sam said to Meghan," I'll be right back." Sam went to talk to the girl and it was just me and Meghan.

Meghan's POV

Charlie and I were there all alone. He said," You are a good singer." I smiled," Thank you. You are a good singer too." "I mean, you are as awesome on camera as you are on stage." I started to blush. I stared into his beautiful blue eyes. I was about to say something when Sam came back. "Guess who got that girl, with a cute name, Renee's number." I rolled my eyes," I swear your like Dean from Supernatural." She smiled," Thank you! I know he's your favourite character." Charlie looked confused. "We're both big fans of Supernatural, sadly it ended but at least we can watch it still. My favourite character is Dean like she said. Her favourite is Castiel." He nodded but still was confused. I couldn't figure out why though." Sam punched my arm lightly," Thank you, Meg for exposing me. Anyway we should probably go so you can talk to Jake." She stared walking out and I looked at Charlie," I'll see you later." I heard him say," Yeah." We walked out and Sam slapped my arm," You're in big trouble, it does seem like Charlie likes you." I sighed," would you stop, we barely just met. Like you said too, I have to go talk to Jake." She stayed quiet. "Yeah, that's what I thought, let's go." We got an Uber and we went back to the house. I was nervous about telling Jake how I feel.

A/n I felt like I had to get a Sam and Meghan moment. Anyway enjoy!!!