Meeting the Sister With The Same Name

Meghan's POV

Well this'll be interesting. "Charlie! Surprise!" She seems cool. "How you doing sis?" Him and his sister hugged. She finally sees me and asks," And who is this?" Charlie looked at me and smiled," Meghan, this is my girlfriend, Megs, Megs, this is Meghan, my sister." I held out my hand," Nice to finally meet you, Charlie's told me much about you." She smiled and took my hand," Nice to meet you too. Charlie wouldn't shut up about you." I saw Charlie cheeks go red. I giggled," I hope it wasn't bad things." "Oh it wasn't. He would just keep talking and talking-" Charlie interrupted her," Okay I think she gets it Meghan." It feels so weird him saying my full name, especially since it's also his sisters name. Meghan started giggling. "Well if I knew you'd have company I would've come by later." I shook my head," It's okay, I actually have a few things to do at home." I turned to Charlie," I'll see you later." I kissed his cheek and I left.

Charlie's POV
After Megs left I hugged my sister again. I pulled away and we sat on my bed. "So, She seems good. I thought she said she broke up with you?" I explained to her what happened. "Wow, I feel bad for her. She seems sweet." I smiled," Yeah, she is." "Awe my brothers in love." "I do love her. She's the best thing that ever happened to me. She loves me too." Meghan gave me a hug." I love her too. It is weird though that you're dating a girl with the same name as me." I shrugged," I thought so at first but you can't help who you fall for." "Okay, I'm here for the day then I leave to Canada tomorrow, do you want to hang with me? We can invite Megs if you want?" I shook my head," She said she had things to do. Maybe the next time you decide to surprise me." She giggled," You said you were sad so I had to see you. Now I see that you're better." We finally went out.

Meghan's POV

As soon as I got home I told Sam everything. "His sister, huh? What's she like?" "She's sweet. I just hoped she liked me. I wanted to let him catch up with her so I left."" I'm sure she does. Anyway, we have a lot to tell the fans. We don't have to go into detail or tell them why. We just need to tell them that we were just gone for a while." I shook my head," The fans need to know the truth. We should get the rest of them." We came out of our room, it's so nice to say that again. We gathered everyone and V went to set up the camera. Jake asked," Are you sure you want to tell the world?" I nodded," Yes, I do." We all sat on the couch and V started recording. I spoke first," Hey everyone, it's been a while. Let's catch up." I talked about everything that happened the last month. Finally I said, "I am sorry to not just the fans, but to my band, my best friends. We are more than a band. So we're gonna preform More Than a Band by Lemonade Mouth." We got up and V grabbed the camera and we all went to our instruments. I missed this so much. Jake started playing the guitar.

S: I can't pretend to know how you feel, but know that I'm here, know that I'm real
J: Say what you want, or don't talk at all
S:Not gonna let you fall, reach for my hand cause it's held out for you, my shoulders are strong but you can cry on them too, everything changes but one thing is to understand, we'll always be more than a band, Yeah
Z: You use to brave the world all on your own, now we won't let you go, we're going along
Si:Be who you wanna be, always stand tall
Si&Z:Not gonna let you fall
All: reach for my hand cause it's held out for you, my shoulders are strong but you can cry on them too, everything changes but one thing is to understand, we'll always be more than a band
M: I never knew you could take me so far, I've always wanted the hope that you are the ones, I need yeah,
All: reach for my hand cause it's held out for you, my shoulders are strong but you can cry on them too, everything changes but one thing is to understand, we'll always be more than a band.
M: reach for my hand cause it's held out for you, my shoulders are strong but you can cry on them too, everything changes but one thing is to understand, we'll always be more than a band.

V shut the camera off and went to her office to edit it. Sam asked," Do you feel better Meg?" I smiled and nodded," Yeah, I do. I got my band back. Charlie loves me, nothing could ever be more perfect." Sam's phone goes off," Oh, it's my mom." She answers it. Her face changes as the conversation went on. She hangs up the phone and I asked," Are you okay Sam?" "No, it's my dad. He's out of prison."

A/n I'm BACK!!!!! Anyway hope you like it!