Big Surprise

Meghan's POV

I woke up around 1 in the morning. I looked at where I was at. I'm guessing it was Charlie's room. I went to get up when I felt arms around me. I looked to see Charlie asleep. He looked so adorable asleep. Everything started coming back to me. I felt the tears forming. I'm guessing Sam told them to have me stay here. She knows me too well. I looked at my phone and see 20 text from Jake. I deleted them and I set my phone down. I went to go move Charlie's arm off of me but he held me tighter. I realized that he was awake. "Charlie," I whispered. "Megs." I smiled. He let go of me a little bit and I turned around to face him. His eyes were really blue. Not like Jake's brown eyes. I sighed. "I'm sorry Megs." I smiled, which made Charlie smile. "It's not your fault Char. I just wish I could make up with my mom." "I bet." He started yawning. "You look tired, you should get to sleep." He smiled," If you cuddle with me." Oh wow, he must be tired. It would be nice though," Yeah, sure." I scooted closer to him and I put my head on his chest. I felt the butterflies really badly this time. I am definitely in love with this guy. He put his arms around me and a few minutes later I thought I heard light snoring. I was still tired from what happened and I have to be at the studio with Char and Owen. I fell asleep not that long after.

Charlie's POV

I woke up at 6. I looked down to see Megs sleeping again. She was still on my chest. I felt my heart racing. She's so amazing, I feel bad that she went through all of this. Hopefully after today her mom and her can make up. She deserves some happiness in her life. I slightly shook her," Megs, wake up, we have to be at the studio at 730." Her eyes fluttered open. She looked up at me. Her beautiful green eyes looking at me. I am falling hard for this girl. "Do we have to?" She asked. I chuckled," Yes. We do." She groaned. After a few minutes we got up. I went to the living room to see Owen up. "Good morning Charlie." Uh oh. He did something."Owen what did you do?" " I can't just say good morning to you?" I just glared at him. He pulled his phone and showed me a photo, it was me and Megs cuddling together," I sent that to Jake." My eyes went wide," Dude! Megs is already upset about it. You probably just made it worse." Megs was behind me. Her hand on my arm," It's okay Char, Owen probably shouldn't have but it's okay." I relaxed. She let go and asked Owen," Did Sam come by to get me some clothes?" Before he could answer there was a knock on the door. Owen went to the door and opened it. Sam was standing with a bag. Megs smiled," Never mind, can Sam come in?" Both Owen and I nodded. She came in and they both went into my room.

Megs POV

Sam closed the door and gave me a huge hug. I hugged her back. "Megs I'm so sorry, whatever you want to go with asshat we will do." I shrugged," I just need time to think." She nodded. She quickly changed the subject," So anything happen between you and Mr. Charles Gillespie?" I rolled my eyes while I started to change, "Did Owen send you that picture of Charlie and I?" She nodded her head," Y'all are so cute!!" She said that a little too loud. "Sam, will you quiet down." She just started laughing. I slowly started to laugh. Before we knew it we were on the ground laughing. After a few minutes we finally stopped and I finished getting ready. We walked out and the boys were eating. Charlie, being the guy he is, had a weird food combination. The boys saw us," So we heard you two laughing, what was it about?" Owen gave us the same look as Charlie did. Sam and I looked each other and tried to hold the laughter. Obviously it didn't work. In between laughs I said," We... aren't... telling... you." Charlie looked disappointed. We finally calmed down. Sam said," I'll come by later Meg and you can tell me all about today." She gave me a wink. I rolled my eyes as she said," Bye boys." She left and Charlie went to his room, probably to get ready himself. Owen was already dressed and ready to go. He smiled and I was confused," What Owen?" "So, I'm guessing that you and Sam were talking about Charlie?" I rolled my eyes," Shut up! Charlie and I are just friends." I felt sick when I said that, knowing that I'm lying. I just still don't think that he likes me like that. Not a lot of people do. Owen was about to say something but Charlie opened his door," We ready bitches?!" I started laughing. "You're adorable Char." He smiled. I turn to see Owen. He mouthed," Sure you're just friends." I glared at him. We all left to the studio.

A few hours of filming had me exhausted. Owen kept trying to be funny and mess with me. Especially when Charlie and I had to be next to each other for a scene. It was lunch time and I was about to go to the food when I felt someone grab my hand. I looked to see Charlie holding it. I thought I felt sparks for a moment but the butterflies were definitely back. "Wanna go get some food not from here?" He smiled when he asked that. Of course I couldn't say no,"Sure, why not." He still held my hand when we walked out. Those goddamn butterflies wouldn't go away. We went to Chick-Fil-A. We ate a lot of food. He also forced me to try a weird combination. It surprisingly wasn't bad. We walked out when the one person I never expected to be here was in front of V's car. "Mom?!"