My Birthday

Meghan's POV

It was Saturday, the weekend before we start filming and today is also my birthday. I pretend that I love my birthday but I actually hate it. I woke up and I saw Sam right in my face. My eyes got wide. "Happy Birthday Meg!" She yelled. I groaned. She's the only one who knows that I hate my birthday, but she still plans me a party. "Cmon get up. We have a bunch to do before your party tonight!" She always gets all excited for it. I sigh," Okay, I'm getting up." She ran out of the room and I got up. I look at my phone to see that Charlie messaged me.

C:Hey, Sam told me yesterday that your birthday is today so happy birthday 🥳🎉🎂🎈🎊🎁 and she also told me that your having a party. I'll definitely be there 😁.
Y
I smiled. Maybe this year I'll actually like my party. I'll have my boyfriend and my new best friend Charlie, Savannah, Sacha, and Owen. Charlie texted me again.

C:Also Madi and Jadah are gonna come too.

I screamed. Everyone came into my room. Jake asked," Babe, are you okay?" I couldn't stop smiling. "It looks like Madison and Jadah are coming to the party." They all looked relieved. "Okay, y'all can leave now." All of them left except for Sam. Sam and I have a friendship like Julie and Flynn does in the show. I went to the bathroom and took a nice and long shower. After I got out I went back into my room and saw that Sam picked an outfit for me. I put it on and I went downstairs. I see Sam smirking as Jake has his jaw dropped. "Babe, close your mouth." I giggled. "Wow, I just, wow." Perfect. It was only 10 and the party started at 3. "Sam, we better get the decorations up." She seemed shocked. She's always the one telling me this and I usually complain to her that I don't want a party. "Okay, let's get to it." We spend the next few hours getting everything ready. I looked at the time when we were done and it was almost 3. We decided to have the party in the backyard. We went to the backyard and we grabs drinks. Sam raised her cup," to the best singer and friend that I've ever known. Love you Meg." We all clicked our cups together and I heard Charlie," True to that." I blushed. I saw Madi behind him with Jadah. I grabbed Sam and we went up to them. "Thank you both for coming, we're huge fans." Madi looked shook. "We're really big fans of the band. We love your friendship. We actually put what we saw if your guys friendship into our character's friendship." That made me happy. Sam said," That's so sweet. What was your favourite song that we did?" Jadah said," this might be biased but I loved Flying Solo and I love the performance Space Between from Decedents." I smiled at the memory. "Yeah, our friendship wasn't the greatest around that time until after that song." The girls looked confused. Sam said," We'll tell y'all another time. Don't wanna ruin today." For the next hour we all were hanging out. Sam and Six brought out a cake. Everyone started singing. "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Meghan, Happy Birthday to you." I blew out the candles. Jake went up to me. "Happy Birthday Babe." He kissed me. I pulled away and I looked at Charlie. He looked almost sad and jealous. I shook it off. Charlie wasn't sad or jealous but I don't know why I thought he did. Charlie wouldn't like me like that, right?

Charlie's POV

After Jake kissed Megs I felt jealous but I also felt sad. I want that to be me. I still don't trust him. I know I barely know him but I don't. Meghan came up to me. "Hey Char, thank you for coming." I smiled," No problem Megs. It's a great party." "Yeah the best I've ever had." I was a little confused. "I can't wait to start filming." "Me too. Before we created this band I've always wanted to be an actress. Now both of my dreams are coming true." I smiled again. When I'm around her I can't stop smiling. I saw Sam coming to Megs with a piece of cake in her hand. She told me to not say anything. I looked at Meghan and next thing I knew Meghan had cake on her face. She turned around. "Oh, Samantha, you are so dead." Meghan grabbed some cake and ran after Sam. It was adorable. Next thing I knew I had cake on my face. I looked to see Madi laughing. I grabbed some cake and went after her. Everyone started throwing cake at each other. After a while all of us had cake everywhere. I heard Megs say," Sam, this is your fault. I'm not cleaning this up." Sam was too busy laughing to even say anything. Filming is gonna be interesting.

A/n sorry this chapter is kinda short. I had the idea but I lost it. Also I know neither will ever see this but Happy Birthday Jeremy and BooBoo.