Hanging With Madi

Meghan's POV

Filming finally finished around 6. Madi was gonna get home first and I was gonna go pick her up when she's done. I was walking to the bands trailer when I heard my name being called. I turned to see Charlie running towards me. I stop so he could catch up. He was finally next to me," Hey Megs." "Hey Char, what's up?" "Nothing. How you doing?" I giggled. I've always loved the way he said that in interviews. "I'm great. I was heading to the bands trailer so that we could get home." He looked confused," How did you guys fit in your car." I started laughing real hard. He still looked confused. "My cars in LA still. We took Vanessa's car she drove here." "Oh, right I knew that," Charlie said, trying to be cool about it. We got to the trailer and I looked at Charlie. His beautiful blue eyes looked back at me. I felt those butterflies in my stomach. I cleared my throat," Anyway I have to go home and get ready for Madi but I'll text you later." "Yeah, I'll catch you later Megs." He walked away and I went into the trailer. I still felt the butterflies. I can't have feelings for Charlie. He's become my best friend. I mean sure he has beautiful blue eyes, and nice soft brown hair, and a smile that can make any girl melt and an amazing personality and, oh crap I think I'm really falling for Charlie. I don't want to hurt Charlie or Jake. I like them both. I have no idea what to do. I see Jake coming to me and he kisses me. My butterflies started to go away. He pulled away and his phone started buzzing. He walked away. I was confused but I'm sure it's just his mom. Everyone else got ready to go. This is gonna be a long trip home, especially if Charlie's gonna be on my mind the whole time.

Charlie's POV

I went to Owen and I apartment and I sat on the couch and sighed. Owen sat next to me and patted my shoulder," is it Meghan?" "Is it that obvious?" He nodded his head. I sighed again," I don't know what to do. I like her a lot but she has her boyfriend and I don't want to get in between them." Owen took his hand off of my shoulder. "I think she likes you too I mean the whole time she was performing she was looking at you." I was a little happy but confused," Really?" He nodded his head again," Yes. I honestly don't trust her boyfriend he gives me weird feelings." I agreed," Yeah, I just don't trust him. He has to be hiding something. I think I'm gonna go text Madi. She's supposed to be hanging with Megs." Owen tried to be funny," Checking up to see if Meghan has broken up with Jake. Oh Meghan I am in love with you please marry me." I slapped his arm," shut up. I'm not in love with her I just really like her a lot." "Mhm sure, why you blushing then." I ignored him. I started texting Madi.

Charlie: Hey, are you and Meghan hanging out yet?"
Madi: Charlie, I barely just got home. She's on her way.
Charlie: Okay

I put my phone down. I just really like Meghan. I'm not in love with her, right?

Meghan's POV

We got back to the apartments and of course Jake was distant from me again. I was getting worried. I went into my bedroom and I got ready to go hang out with Madi. I changed and after I put my jacket on I heard a whistle. I turned around to see Jake leaning on the door frame. I started blushing. "You look amazing Meggie." "Thank you Jake." He smiled. I walked up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Don't wait up babe. Just meeting Madi." His face fell," Is Charlie gonna be there?" I rolled my eyes," How many times do I have to tell you. There is NOTHING going on between us. Why can't you trust me?" "It's not the fact that I don't trust you it's-" I interrupted him," If you did you would know that I'm not that kind of person. You know what I'm leaving." I left the house mad. I get to Madi's apartment with her dad. I knock on her door and Mr. Reyes answers. "Hi Mr. Reyes." "Hey Meghan. What do you have planned?" I smiled," We were going to get some dinner and we will come back and just talk and hang out for a while." "Sounds great." Madi comes next to her dad. "Meg you look great." I looked down at my outfit," Thanks Mads. You ready to get some food?" "Yeah, I'll see you later Dad." We went to V's car. She let me borrow it since my cars back in L.A. We get in the car and I sigh. Madi asked," is everything okay?" I shook my head," No, Jake and I got into a fight before I left. He doesn't trust me. He thinks that Charlie will get in the way." "Wait, really?" "Yeah, he thinks that Charlie's gonna get in between us. If he keeps this up then the only one who's gonna get between us is him." "You don't like Charlie, do you?" I stayed silent. I heard he gasp," Oh my gosh, you do like Charlie." "No I don't, yes I do, I don't know. I love Jake, I've had a crush on him for three years. But with Charlie, I just feel much happier and free. I just don't know what to do. Can you please not tell anyone, especially Charlie. I know how close you two are. I just I need to figure out a few things." "Okay. You will be okay, right?" I nodded," Yeah, I'll be good. We should get some food now. I'm starving." "How? I saw you eating before we left set." I laughed. She started laughing too. I calmed down a bit before we left. After we got food we went back to Madi's house and we talked about a lot of things. I drove home around 9. I got home and I sighed as I walked in. I saw Jake on the couch. Sam must've went to sleep. "Hey." "Hey." We were in the room for what felt like forever when Jake finally spoke," I'm sorry, I trust you, I do. I shouldn't have gotten jealous." "I'm sorry too, I know that you're dealing with a lot right now. I just don't want us to hurt each other," I said. It was the truth, I don't want us to hurt each other. We've been friends for a long time. I love Jake like I told Madi. I'm just gonna push aside my feelings for Charlie. I mean it's not like I'm in love with Charlie, right?

A/n I am so sorry I haven't been updating this story I've been having writers block. I've also been busy with work. I hope you like this.