10

Mina's Pov

I woke up and took out my cellphone and it is still 8 in the morning. I looked down a little and saw Y/n's baby face, "Cute.."

she hugged my waist and her legs are above mine, her head is on my chest. I stroked her cheek gently so she wouldn't wake up. I kissed her forehead, and her chubby cheeks, her nose and...

I don't know if I should kiss her lips? but if I kiss her now, she won't know if I am her first kiss. Do I have to wait for her to wake up then kiss her?

or

Take her out with me to a beautiful place just the two of us? Maybe this could be my chance to kiss Y/n. But will she want to come with me? what if she walks away from me after I kiss her?

I'm sorry, Jihyo. Maybe, from now on I can't help but kiss your sister.

oh god, I'm going crazy.

Not long after that, I felt her squirm, I released my grip on her cheek. She rubbed her eyes and opened them slowly.. she looks around and lastly looks at me... right in my eyes. We look into each other's eyes, her eyes are so beautiful... that I want to fall deeper in them forever.

after that, "Hey" She smiled sweetly. Without realizing it I smiled too maybe today will be a beautiful day, because I just started my day by seeing the sweet smile of my little sunshine. "Hey, Morning," I replied with a warm smile.

"Did you sleep well?" I gently stroked her head as she nodded. I wondered how I could tell her to go out with me? I hope she will agree because I can't wait to kiss her lips.

I looked at her lips, it looked soft. I licked my lips, thinking what it would feel like if my lips touched hers. I turned my gaze to her eyes, and she looked at my lips? does she want it too?

Y/n's Pov

I want to kiss her, I want to kiss her...

I'm sorry, Jihyo unnie... I can do what you say about not being a singer but maybe can't follow your words not to kiss someone before the time is right.

I held Mina unnie's clothes firmly, brought my lips closer to hers...
she also brought her lips closer to mine? she wants it too?
Ah for now it is not important to think about that, the most important thing is now I have to kiss Mina unnie that I have long dreamed of.

Our lips are getting closer, I can feel Mina unnie's breath on my face... I see Mina unnie close her eyes slowly and I'll close mine too. Our lips are getting closer and...

"Jihyo-ah I thought you would keep hugging me?" Sana unnie's voice and, "I always hugged you all night, Sana. I just need a little free space." said Jihyo unnie and maybe they hugged again.

huftt... another distraction.

My lips and Mina unnie's lips who were so close almost kissed because of the disturbance again now we are stiff don't know what to do, our lips are far apart now.

I look at Mina unnie and she's kind of pissed off, "Mina unnie..." she turned to me, "hmm?" her eyes stare deep into mine, you want to know? my heart is beating fast because of her gaze, because of her. I heard her heartbeat too, beating as fast as mine.

Third Person's Pov

They stared as they are comfortable in each other's arms, unwilling to let go of the embrace. Before Mina spoke, she hugged
Y/n softly... pulled Y/n into her warm embrace and, "Y/n, will you go out with me today? just the two of us" after Mina spoke that, Y/n's body stiffened and her mind is thinking...

"If I answered yes, surely I will get a chance to kiss her, right?" 

"I hope she answers yes, so I can kiss her at this opportunity."

In Mina's mind, she is nervous to hear Y/n's answer. But at the same time... she is so happy that she finally had the courage to be able to ask Y/n to go with her.

In Y/n's mind, she's glad that finally the person she likes is asking her to go out together. On one side, she is confused about how she could ask permission from her sister. What if her sister doesn't allow it?

For a few minutes, they were both silent... staring at each other.

"Where are we going?" Y/n asked Mina who was looking at her with a lovely gaze. "to a beautiful place... and maybe that place will be less beautiful than you."  Mina answered and lowered her tone at the end of the sentence. Y/n didn't hear what was said in the last sentence but, "alright, I'll come with you."

"R-really?" Mina is shocked to hear Y/n's answer but she is very happy that Y/n will come with her and maybe the chance to kiss her will happen. Mina hugged Y/n, "thank you thank you, I'm sure you will like the place."

"Meh, I like you more than anything," Y/n said in a whisper and hugged Mina back. "Hmm? What did you say?" Mina did not hear what her lover said. "Oh? No, it's okay. But, Mina unnie... " Y/n turned her gaze to Mina.

Mina turned to Y/n and waited for what her angel wanted to say. "Help me to ask permission from Jihyo unnie"

"Okay, that can be arranged... don't worry."

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Thank you for reading this book. I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes. Don't forget to vote;). Please comment if you have something to say :)