5 : Nervous

No one's POV

a week later

It's been a week since Mina talked to Jihyo about Y/n. And Jihyo hasn't talked to Y/n about auditions.

at school

"Y/NN!" Y/n heard someone call her and immediately turned her head towards the voice. "Oh, Ryuddaeng." Ryujin running towards Y/n. "Hello." Ryujin smiled and greeted Y/n while she waving her hand. "Hi! Where are the others?" Y/n was confused when she saw Ryujin alone not with the others.

"Oh, They're filling out a registration form for an audition." Ryujin smiled as they walked together towards the class. "Ohh."  Y/n smiled forced to remember her sister who has not approved this audition. Ryujin looks at Y/n, "How about you? Have you talked to your sister?"

"The one who talked to my sister was Mina unnie. I told everything to her. Successful or not persuading Jihyo unnie, Mina unnie said she would help me." Y/n said with a small smile. "Okay. Hey, at least your sister knows there is an audition and you want to be one of the participants in this audition." Ryujin smiled and tried to cheer Y/n up. Y/n nodded.

"When is registration closed?" Y/n asked Ryujin as they reached the class and sat together. "The day after tomorrow," Ryujin said with calm. "WHAT?!" Y/n shouted while hitting the table. The whole class was shocked and turned to Y/n. "R-really? why so fast?" said Y/n as she ignored the stares of the class. "Yes, registration is open until a week, but because of the students' enthusiasm, registration is almost full. So they opened it only for 3 days. Y/n, you have to get your sister's permission right away and register." Ryujin said.

time skip

Y/n is now in her room waiting for Jihyo to come home. She was now prepared to talk to her sister.

"H-hey u-unnie c-can we t-talk?"

"Hmm, u-unn-ie I-i w-wan--"

"Ugh, dude. Why am I stuttering? I just need permission from my sister, right?" She thought. "yeah... my sister."

Not long after, Y/n heard the front door open and the sound of a noisy woman's downstairs. Unnies is home.

Y/n ran downstairs, "Unnies." Y/n guess when she got downstairs she would immediately see her sister. "Y/NN." They looked at Y/n and hugged her right away. "Omg baby Y/n, I miss youu" as usual it's Nayeon. "Haha unnie, we meet every day." Y/n laughed.

"Y/n, you already know she always like that. She's just be-- Ouch!" Jeongyeon got slapped in her arm by Nayeon as she glared at her. We laughed.

"Where's Jihyo unnie?" Y/n asked them. "Oh, she's still in the jype building," Sana said to Y/n as she hugged her and smiled. "Okay. Unnies you must be tired, get some rest." Y/n showed her cute smile.

"Aww, okie cutie."

"uwuu why so cute.. okay"

"Kyaaaa cutie.."

"Okay gays as what she said. Rest." Momo said as she ran upstairs.

The last person to go upstairs is Mina. Y/n made eye contact with Mina for a few seconds and they smiled at each other until finally, Mina went upstairs.

after a minute

Y/n saw Mina go downstairs, Mina smiles at Y/n and sits next to her in the living room.

"H-heyy, Y/nn."

"Hey, u-unnie."

oh my godjihyo, why tf am I stuttering? They thought.

"Unnie."

"Yes, my baby--"

Their eyes widened as they blushing. Silence filled the room, "Unnie, when will Jihyo unnie be home?" Y/n trying to break the silence. "I don't know, Maybe soon she will arrive. Why?"

"Since Mina unnie talked to Jihyo unnie about the audition, ihyo unnie never discussed it with me and now I want to ask ihyo unnie's permission because the registration for the audition ends soon." Y/n said while looking into Mina's eyes. While Mina was silent looking at Y/n, her eyes, her face, her nose, her lips... without realizing it, Mina licked her lips when she saw
Y/n's lips.

"Umm.. unnie?" Y/n awakens Mina before Mina does something that makes Y/n's sister angry and that is kissing Y/n's lips before she's turn 19. "Oh.. yes? hmm, so you want to talk to Jihyo?" Mina cleared her throat as Y/n nodded.

"it's okay Y/n everything will be fine, talk to her well don't be nervous," Mina said with a soft smile and rubbed Y/n's cheek. Y/n who felt comfortable when Mina rubbed her cheek she just remained silent and enjoyed Mina's strokes. And Mina, she looked at Y/n with a gentle gaze.

When they were feeling the moment of warmth suddenly the front door opened and it was Jihyo. Mina knows Y/n is very nervous so Mina whispers, "Hey like I said before don't be nervous, convince her that you can be like your sister, and take good care of yourself." They see each other's eyes and Y/n smiles softly at Mina. "okay."

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

I'm sorry for late update:( I'll do better next time for this book☺️
So that's it. Thank you for reads this book. I'm sorry for grammar mistakes.

Thank youu againn~