7

Third person's POV

Y/n sat down beside Jihyo who already looked at her, "I want to talk about auditions in my school, unnie." Y/n looked at Jihyo, and she saw an unreadable expression from her sister.

"It's okay if you didn't agree with that I will accept it. But, there's one condition if that happens" Y/n said as she grabbed her sister's hands.

"What is it?" Jihyo said while looking at Y/n eyes. The silence filled the room, after seconds, "Later, I'll tell you." Y/n said. "Now, I need your answer unnie," Y/n said softly.

Jihyo looks at Y/n, she doesn't know what to answer to her sister... she knows that her sister wants to be a singer, on the other hand, she doesn't want her sister to feel the same way as her, she's too precious to get hurt... Jihyo doesn't want that. What happened in the past, was painful enough for them... They lost their family... and now, Jihyo doesn't want Y/n to feel pain anymore. This is Jihyo, she loves her sister too much, Y/n. Because this love makes Jihyo overprotective of her.

They looked into each other's eyes. Jihyo asked her, "Y/n, do you have any other dreams besides becoming a singer?" Y/n silent for a moment trying to process her sister's question. "I don't know. Maybe, it's still related to music. Unnie, you know I like music, so I want to be anything as long as it has to do with music." Y/n smiled cutely to Jihyo. Seeing her cute smile, Jihyo felt warmth in her heart.

"I support you whatever it is if it doesn't hurt you, I support you more... yea... related to the song but backstage. I am sorry, dear. I love you too much, I don't want you to feel what I felt before." Jihyo said to Y/n in a very soft tone, trying not to hurt Y/n. But in her heart, she felt guilty because her sister wanted to become a singer.

Y/n after hearing what her sister said, she could only smile. She had promised herself she would accept whatever the answer was, "Okay, unnie" Y/n smile cutely and stand up to go downstairs. "Hey, Y/n."

"yes, unnie?" Y/n answered. Jihyo stood up and asked Y/n, "Are you mad at me?" Jihyo holding Y/n's wrist. "I'm not unnie. Why should I be mad at you? Unnie, I'm still your responsibility and I know how you feel when something happens to me. So, I'll listen to whatever you say if it makes me happy." Y/n answered Jihyo as Jihyo felt soft after hearing Y/n's explanation. "But, doesn't singing make you happy?"

"yes, it is. But I'm sure there must be something to make me happy besides singing." Y/n nodded as she answered Jihyo. "Hmm, I guess I know what or who will make you happy." Jihyo looks at Y/n with a smirk. "What unnie? don't smirk like that." Y/n rolled her eyes.

Jihyo leaned closer to Y/n's ear and whispered, "Mina.." Jihyo moved away a little and looked at Y/n whose face was already flushed. She smirked, "Hey, baby~ are you blushing?" Jihyo teases her sister.

"W-what? M-me? Hahaha, Nah. I'm not blushing. What am I blushing for? no one and nothing... Okay, unnie. I'll be downstairs, go downstairs if you miss me." Y/n turned around cutely and left the room.

Jihyo who saw her cute sister could only shake her head.

and after that, Jihyo fell silent... was my decision right? is Y/n not mad at me? hmm... I hope this is not the wrong decision.

Jihyo goes downstairs to have dinner together.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

So that's it. Thank you for reading this book. I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes.

Thank you againn~🐨❤️