11 : Teasing

Mina's Pov

me and Y/n are still hugging now waiting for the other members to wake up especially Jihyo. because I will ask her permission to take her sister out with me.

when I asked Y/n to go out with me I was very worried, I thought she would refuse it turned out she accepted this.

minutes turn to hours, I rubbed Y/n's hair softly... when I looked down to see Y/n, why did she just keep quiet, she actually fell asleep... haha ​​cute. Now I'm seeing clearly that beautiful and cute face... how can someone be so perfect?

even I was less perfect than Y/n, right?

shut up if you don't agree, this is my opinion.

You are perfect, Y/n. yeah, although nothing is perfect. but she's perfect.

all right, almost perfect.

after a few minutes, I felt someone moving from next to Y/n and it was Jihyo...

I'm still hugging Y/n.. stroking Y/n's hair, because why not... Jihyo knows I like her sister.

then I saw Jihyo already looking at me and Y/n and she smirked, "Jihyo-ah.." I called Jihyo planning to ask permission now while Y/n is asleep. "Yes, Y/n's lover." said Jihyo teasingly as I rolled my eyes.

"Can I take Y/n to go out with me? only with me"

Jihyo is shocked to hear what I said just now, "W-what? say one more time" oh no... it looks like she's going to get angry.

Come on Mina you can do it, to spend time together with your love.

"Can I go out with Y/n? just me and Y/n"

Okay, she's quiet again... I hope she allows me and her sister to go out together. Then,
"HAHAHAHHA, why is your face so worried Minari? of course you can go with her" Jihyo said while laughing really hard as she was just teasing me earlier.

"okay okay... you can laugh but don't be loud, Jihyo. Look at them, feel annoyed including Y/n." I said as I watched them all wake up and I felt Y/n squirm in my arms trying to get up and sit down. I glared at Jihyo as she just giggled.

"Okay, morning guys. I will make a meal... wash your faces and come back here for breakfast" after Jihyo spoke like that, they all immediately got up and ran to the bathroom, especially Momo, she was faster when it came to food. Meanwhile, Y/n is still sitting here gathering her strength.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked, my hands wrapped around her shoulders. "Hmm? yeah... I'm just nervous" Y/n said as she looked at me blankly. "Why?"

I hope she is nervous not because she will go out with me, "I'm confused what to say to Jihyo unnie... what if she doesn't allow it?"

oh about that. I held back laughing at her expression. a little teasing wouldn't hurt her right?

"Oh yeah, that's right. What if after you ask permission from her and she doesn't allow then she doesn't let us close again? What if she asks me to stay away from you? Then, she tells you to never talk to me again?"  I teased her in an almost tearful tone as I saw in her eyes lil tears.

after that, Y/n threw her body into my arms, "n-no I-I w-will n-not let t-thatt h-hap-pen." she sobbed while hugging me. "Oh.my.God Y/n, what if sh—"

"N-no w-wha-at if." she cut me off as she covered my mouth with her little hand. I looked at her face, hahah... she's very cute, after crying and immediately put on a cute annoyed face. I looked at Jihyo, it seems she didn't realize that her sister was crying. good then. If she finds out, I will die in her hands for making her beloved sister cry.

"Huuu~ Y/n-ah... Why are you angry? and why are you crying?" I asked still in a teasing tone. "Because you are my favorite unnie after Jihyo unnie. So, I don't want to be kept away from my favorite unnie."
I blushed at Y/n's answer as she clutched her face to my chest. I tried to calm myself down so she didn't hear that my heart was beating fast.

I laughed after calmly while hugging her tightly, "Hahaha... I'm sorry Y/n-chan. I was just teasing you earlier" After I said that, she let go of the hug and put on a shocked face.
"Y-YOUU... AGHH!" tsk. Looks like she's mad at me? haha... she went upstairs to her room as I just giggled. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and to the kitchen to help Jihyo.

"what did you do to Y/n?" Jihyo asked as soon as I stepped foot in the kitchen. Oh. looks like she knows, "I was just teasing her." I answered calmly. "hmm? why?"

"I told her what if you don't allow her and me to talked anymore and what if you tell her to stay away from me" I recalled the incident while I remembered his cute expression. Jihyo laughed at her, "Haha... she's so cute."

"Oh yeah, Mina?" Jihyo called me while I was preparing food utensils at the dining table, "Yes?"

"Where will you go with Y/n?" Jihyo asked me. "A secret place with beautiful views." I answered with a smile, thinking about what Y/n and I would do later in that place.

"hmm, and Jihyo. May I date Y/n? I am planning on telling Y/n how I felt about her." okay Mina. This is it.

"WHATT??"

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Thank you for reading this book. I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes. Please comment if you have something to say~ 🐨

and

happy new year to everyone. I hope the newyear will be the best year for you, for TWICE and ONCE❤️