6

Y/n's POV

After talking with Mina unnie I felt relieved... a little. I got up to hug Jihyo unnie who just came home.

"Unniee~"

"Oh hey, baby."

We hugged each other but when I hugged Jihyo unnie I felt nervous again which made my heart beat fast. "Y/n, why your heart beating so fast?" Jihyo unnie said, That question only made me panic even more. I looked at Mina unnie for help. I think she knows and said to Jihyo unnie, "Jihyo-ah, get some rest and later help me make dinner." Mina unnie said. Jihyo unnie kissed my forehead and smiled before going to her room.

I felt cold sweat from earlier finally sat back next to Mina unnie. "Thank you, unnie. I don't know why I'm so nervous even though I'm only going to talk to my sister." I said while trying to calm down. "It's okay
Y/n-Chan but, may I ask you something?" Mina unnie said as I looked at Mina unnie where Mina unnie was already looking at me. "Sure."

"What if Jihyo doesn't allow you to be a participant in that audition?" Mina unnie said and I was stunned by the question. I was silent for a moment and I replied, "If Jihyo unnie doesn't allow me, I will... hmm..." I'm confused as Mina unnie is worried looking at me, she holds my hand and rubs my hand trying to calm me down.

After a few minutes, I let out a soft sigh.

"I'll follow what Jihyo unnie said," I answered and smiled while looking into Mina unnie's eyes.

Mina's POV

"I'll follow what Jihyo unnie said," She smiled as she looked into my eyes. "Are you sure?" I asked her while tightening my grip gently on her hand. She nodded and smiled cutely. oww my cutie pie, she's so precious.

"Why?" I asked her. "H-huh?" she looked at me confused while tilting her head a little. I would pass out because of her cuteness and if she keeps getting cuter. "Why did you give up?" I looked at her, "Don't you want to be a singer?"

"Yes, I do. I want to but, if my sister said no then I can't against it right? She said I'm her priority and if I get hurt and sad, she will do anything just to make me happy again. I'll obey what she said, I don't want her to be sad either. We rarely separate unless I go to school, yeah it feels tough if I have to separate from her." She said as she smiled softly.

oh godjihyo, now I wonder what her heart is made of, she has a very soft heart. She deserves happiness, I and my members including her sister must protect her from anything so that she doesn't get hurt.

"If that's what you want, I hope you will always be happy and well. You have me, you have other members, you have your sister, if anything happens we will always be there for you." I hugged her as I patted gently her head and I kissed her forehead.

after a few minutes

I heard footsteps from the stairs and it's Jeongyeon unnie. oh... I thought its Jihyo.
Y/n let go of the hugs and I felt a little disappointed, I lost her warmth.

Y/n's POV

I have to let go of this hug because if not, she will feel my heart is beating fast because of how sweet she treats me. And when I saw Mina unnie's face... she was disappointed? why? ah.. nevermind.

"Jeongyeon unnie, where's Jihyo unnie?" I turned my gaze from Penguin unnie to Jeongyeon unnie. "She's in her room taking a shower. She says I should help Mina cook dinner. Mina, you told her to help you cook? not me?" Jeongyeon unnie said as she walked towards the kitchen.

"Yes, I told her to come downstairs to help me immediately." Mina unnie as she giggled. wow, soo cute. My heart beating so fast again only by hearing her laugh. Am I normal?

"Let's make dinner now." Jeongyeon unnie said while preparing ingredients. "Okie." Mina unnie said as she wanted to get up but sat down again and she looked at me, "Hey, It's your time to talk to Jihyo. If you need help just call me here." She stroked my hair as she smiled softly. I nodded while we stood she wanted to walk towards the kitchen but I held her wrist as she looked at me, "Thank youu~" I said as I tiptoed and kissed her cheek. I saw her face and she blushed. I giggled and went up to Jihyo unnie's room.

Come on, you can do it Y/n. You only need an answer from Jihyo Unnie and if not, don't argue.

I knocked on the door of Jihyo unnie's room and I hear, "Come in" I opened the door to her room and entered to see Jihyo Unnie playing cellphone sitting on the edge of the bed. She turns her head towards me, Oh, hey baby. You need something?" I nodded and sat next to her while he put down her cellphone and turned her gaze towards me. "What is it?"

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

So that's it. Thank you for reading this book. I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes.

Thank you againn~