12 : Peck

Third Person's Pov

"WHATT??"

They were shocked especially Mina, she was afraid that it was a Y/n's voice. They immediately looked towards the living room and it was... Sana.

Mina calmed down a little because it wasn't Y/n. But she is worried that Sana would tell Y/n. "U-mm, S-sana please don—" Mina stuttered as Sana cut her off, "Ssttt, it's okay, I know it." said Sana casually as she walked over to the dining table. "know what?" Mina was confused as she helped Jihyo move the food to the table.

"you like her, Y/n. you like Y/n." Sana sits down as she raises her eyebrows and she smirked. while Mina, she blushed... how could Sana know that I like Y/n.

"No one told me that you like her. I know myself, the way you look at Y/n is different from the way you look at the other members. And your jealous gaze when Y/n is being hugged and kissed by the other members. there's nothing wrong here...
she is cute after all." Mina was serious hearing Sana's explanation but at the end of the sentence it made Mina glare at Sana.

Sana saw it and raised her hands, "hey, I'm just talking facts." Mina rolled her eyes. not long after that, the members are already in the dining room except Y/n.

"Where is Y/n?" Sana asked. "Don't know, maybe still in her room." Dahyun answered as she took the food to eat on her plate.

"Mina, go to her room and tell her to come downstairs for breakfast." Jihyo told Mina as she grinned silently. Mina looked at Jihyo confused, "Why me?" Sana immediately answered, "Be quick Mina, go to Y/n now... we will eat soon."

Mina just rolled her eyes and headed to
Y/n's room. She was nervous after what happened earlier, but besides that she could see how cute Y/n was when she was crying and angry because it's just kidding. Mina knocked on the door of Y/n's room,
"Y/nchan breakfast is ready, let's eat now."

all Mina got was silence, she knocked on the door again, "I'm going in"

Mina saw Y/n covering herself with a blanket like a burrito, leaving her head outside the blanket. Mina saw Y/n pouting, Mina felt warmth inside and so happy because Y/n is so cute in front of her now.
Mina walked towards Y/n and sat on the edge of the bed, "Hey, let's eat." Y/n looked away still pouting.

"Hey, come on... I will give you a gift if you want to eat now." after Mina spoke like that, Y/n immediately turned her head towards Mina with a glare, "what is that?"

"Get up first.." Mina helped Y/n remove herself from the blanket. "Now say" Y/n said, still annoyed because of the incident when she woke up. "Haha, are you still mad at me?" Mina chuckled as she couldn't help but pull Y/n into her tight embrace. Y/n tries to let go of the hug but because Mina has more power than her, Y/n gives up... enjoying the warm hug of her favorite unnie.

"You were so mean when I woke up earlier" Y/n hit Mina many times. Mina caught Y/n's hand and looked into her eyes, "I'm sorry okay? fine, I'll do anything for you. So you won't mad at me anymore."

"anything?"

Mina nodded as she was still holding Y/n's hand.

"Is it okay if I kiss her now? I can't take it anymore. but I'm too shy to start first"  Y/n thought.

"what if you pay it by k-k—kis-ssing me?"
Y/n stuttered as she blushed. Mina who heard that also blushed, she was shocked by what her love was saying. "on my l-lips."
Y/n and Mina blushed even more.

Mina stared Y/n's eyes deeply, hinting whether she really wanted to be kissed on her lips or not. Y/n who was still blushing, looked at Mina shyly, hinted her that she really wanted to be kissed by Mina.

Mina looked at Y/n's lips as she licked hers. Slowly brought her lips closer to Y/n's lips, Y/n also brought her lips closer to Mina's. they felt each other's breath on their face as they closed their eyes. Their lips were only inches away.

finally, after several times they wanted to kiss but failed... now they can feel each other's lips. they sighed in relief, Mina was very happy to be able to feel Y/n's soft lips... Y/n was also very happy that finally there was no distraction to kiss Mina.

they just pressed their lips against each other, not kissing. It's just a peck. at least they could feel each other's lips.

Y/n's mind is blank, all she thinks about is Mina, Mina's lips. she kisses Mina more deeply, so is Mina... she kisses Y/n back.
Remember, just a peck... so they just pressed deeper into their lips.

Looks like they need oxygen, so they let go of their lips. Feeling cold on their lips, almost wanting to go back to repeat it again. They took a deep breath and exhaled softly. Staring into each other's eyes as their cheeks flushed at the memory of what had just happened.

"Want to eat now?" Mina spoke softly as she calmed herself so as not to stutter. Y/n nodded slowly.

Mina stood up and pulled Y/n gently to get up too. because of the hot kiss earlier, made Y/n's legs weak... she almost fell but because Mina was alert, she caught Y/n. Their faces so close that they almost made their lips bump again.

Y/n is standing straight now, "Are you okay?" Mina asked worried as Y/n just nodded, her cheeks flushed again. Mina looked at Y/n worriedly, Y/n saw that as she smiled softly hinting that she was fine. Mina smiled back more soft as they left the room for breakfast.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

eyyy... finally.

Thank you for reading this book. I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes. don't forget to vote and please comment if you have something to say~ 🐨