8

Y/n's Pov

I've talked to Jihyo Unnie and she still doesn't allow me to become a singer.  It's okay... whatever the decision, I hope that's the best way.

Now I'm downstairs for dinner. I saw Mina Unnie and Jeongyeon Unnie cooking...          I walked towards them, "Hey, unnies" they looked at me, "Oh.. hey Y/n." Jeongyeon Unnie answered with a smile and continued cooking.

"Hello, Y/n-chan~," Mina Unnie said in a cute and exciting voice. cute. "H-hey.." I suddenly stuttered... I stuttered just because I saw her so cute.

who will not stutter like me if you see Mina Unnie so cute and her beauty is like an angel, oh godJihyo... looks like you and I will pass out if we're in front of Mina unnie who's act cute... may not acting

"Y/n-chann~" Mina unnie called me. I looked at Mina Unnie and she giggled as she showing her gummy smile, "Why are you daydreaming Y/n-chan~" She asked me as she still looked at me. "U-umm, n-nothing unnie, hehe" I try not to stutter but damn I can't. "Okay." She smiled as she continued cooking with Jeongyeon unnie.

after a few minutes

"Dinner is readyy!!" Jeongyeon unnie shouted. Then, I heard footsteps running from upstairs and rooms downstairs. "FINALLYYY." The only one our momoring unnie shouted.

We sit in the dining room and eat together.  after that we go to the living room to watch a movie, luckily they have no schedule tomorrow so we can sleep anytime. Mina unnie, me, Jihyo unnie, and Sana unnie on the sofa. Tzuyu unnie, Chaeyoung unnie, Nayeon unnie, Jeongyeon unnie, Momo unnie, and Dahyun unnie on the fluffy carpet topped with a soft mattress. Plus lots of pillows and blankets that it looks like we're going to sleep together here.

We are currently watching Stand by Me Doraemon. Yea, you know even though they are over 20 years old but still they are like 5-year-olds.

In the middle of film, I feel cold which makes me shiver. And it looks like Mina unnie saw me shivering. She looked at me and said, "Hey, are you cold?" She whispered to me and I could feel her breath in my ear which made me shiver even more not because of the cold. I looked at her and nodded shyly.

She takes a blanket and covers me. In this situation, unnies enveloped their bodies in blankets, in pairs. When I was looking at unnies, I felt a hand tugging gently at my waist, and when I looked up... Mina unnie.

she smiled at me and I smiled back at her, "Just hug me if you still feel cold." I blushing as I nodded gently. She pulls me to her body so I can feel her warmth. And she's so warm.

I hugged her waist and put my head on her chest. This position is very comfortable, I like this. She hugged me tight, and she stroked my hand, down to my wrist until... she intertwined our fingers.

We are like people who are dating right? well, no. maybe yet.

I lay comfortably on her chest. She put her fluffy cheek on top of my head. I can feel her heart beating fast along with mine too. I'm too comfortable in her arms that I can't focus on the film anymore. I heard someone sobbed, when I looked at the TV it turned out that this was the part where Doraemon will leave Nobita.

"Damn, such a crybaby"Jeongyeon Unnie teases Nayeon Unnie, and immediately Jeongyeon Unnie gets a hit from Nayeon Unnie.

I heard another sob, from next to me... Sahyo unnie. Actually Sana unnie, she's just like Nayeon unnie, crying. While Jihyo unnie calmed her down.

MoDubChae unnie doesn't cry but it looks like Tzuyu unnie is crying because Chae unnie gently rubs Tzu unnie's back and hand.

Well, who's the real unnie here?

I looked at Mina Unnie, but it turned out that she had already looked at me so it made our faces very close, our noses were touching. I can see Mina Unnie's cheeks flushed. And I feel I blushed too.

We fell silent and stared at each other. I looked into her eyes, they were so pretty. I want to see it up close like this every day. Is it possible?

Mina's Pov

Our noses touching each other, I looked into her eyes, so beautiful. I feel so hot, why?

I looked at her lips. Oh... I wanted to have her first kiss so badly before anyone else took it, because she is mine. only mine. No one can kiss her on her lips except me.

Without realizing it, I licked my lips. She looks at my lips and she licks hers too. I looked into her eyes that still saw my lips, it seems she also wants this? Instantly, I forgot what her sister had forbidden her to do. I brought my face closer to hers, she also brought her face closer to mine. we almost kissed but suddenly...

"HUAAAA WHY DORAEMON LEAVE HIMM~~"

"DAMN, YOU STARTLED ME"

"UNNIE, YOU SO NOISY"

"THIS IS SO SAD, JIHYO-AH PLS HUG ME~"

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

hehe susrprise~

Looks like Mina can't handle herself, same as Y/n.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thank you for reading this book. I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes.

Thank you againn~