13 : Date

Third Person's Pov

Mina and Y/n calmed themselves before walking to the dining room. Luckily no one realized that it took them a long time to come to the dining table. They all end up having breakfast together.

after eating, Mina reminds Y/n to take a shower and get ready as she will get ready too.

before Y/n went to her room to take a shower, she went to Jihyo's room to ask permission. Y/n doesn't know that Jihyo actually allowed her and Mina to go on a date... Jihyo had thought they both were going on a date, ever since Mina asked permission to date her sister.

Y/n knocked on Jihyo's door, checked if her sister was inside, "Come in," Y / n walked into Jihyo's room nervously. Jihyo looked at Y/n smiled and told her to sit next to her. Y/n sat next to Jihyo and immediately hugged her sister, "What's wrong?" Jihyo asked as she hugged her sister back. Y/n just silently prepared her guts to talk to her sister.

"Y/n, if you want to go out with Mina go ahead... I allow you." Y/n who heard it immediately looked at Jihyo in shock "How do you know?"

"Mina talked to me earlier before breakfast ... so now hurry up and get ready." Jihyo said calmly. Y / n felt calm after hearing that, she hugged her sister and kissed her on the cheek, "Thanks, unnie. I love you hehe." Y/n let go of the hugs and immediately ran out.

Jihyo, who got a kiss from her sister and saw her sister's behavior, could only shake her head. Without her realizing that her sister had grown up... Jihyo didn't want her sister to grow up quickly, "Huuu ~ my baby is growing fast... I hope Mina can keep her feelings for Y/n. I love you too, dear." Jihyo smiled happily and sadly at the same time.

timeskip
after lunch

Mina's Pov

I'm ready and waiting for Y/n to come downstairs. The dorm is quiet because the other members are in the room and some are going out. after so many minutes I waited, I heard footsteps on the stairs when I turned my head and it was... Y/n.
beautiful and cute as heck.

I stood up and went to her, "ready?" she nodded softly while she blushed. I grabbed her wrist softly and went outside to wait for the manager to pick us up.

while waiting I was still holding her hand, "H-hmm, y-you look so beautiful," without realizing it I blushed. I looked at her, her face blushed even more.

"Oh, t-thank y-you," she stuttered, "Y-you look so pretty and c-cool too." my heart is beating louder, oh I hope she doesn't hear it.

Y/n's Pov

Did she just say that I am beautiful? she doesn't know that she's prettier uuu~
she's like an angel. And now the angel is still holding my hand.

after a few minutes the car we were waiting for finally arrived. Mina unnie opened the door and, "Princess first" I blushed and smiled shyly as I muttered thanks to her.

during the trip Mina unnie always held my hand, and my heart was beating very fast. I'm excited on this date and nervous about what to do next, plus this morning our lips touched... what a shame. Why did I say she had to kiss me, just thinking about it my face blushed even more.

Without me knowing, we have arrived at the place that Mina unnie meant, "Hey, we are here" she smiled at me. I smiled back and got out of the car.

and true, the place is very beautiful. This place is in a mountainous area, the air is cool here, the view is directly to the city... maybe even more beautiful at night. Here has provided a base for us to sit on, there is a tent that is not too big and not too small, there is a hammock too. almost perfect.

the managers left us both here, "hey, let's sit there" Mina unnie asked me, without me knowing she was carrying a bag filled with foods and drinks. "Hmmm, I was the one who set this up, assisted by my manager. So sorry if something is missing or something makes you uncomfortable." said Mina unnie as we sat and prepared food and drinks.

"It's okay. This is enough, you prepared it all very well. I like it." I smiled cutely at her as she looked at me and smiled back.

timeskip

It was getting dark, we are now having fun chatting and sitting in the hammock together. Because today, Mina unnie made me fall deeper in love with her. I really want to be her lover, I want to be the reason she is always happy. But I'm afraid that she rejects me, and maybe it will be awkward in the future.

while I was daydreaming, Mina unnie poked my cheek, "Y/n, is there something wrong?" she said worried. I just smiled and shook my head.

The sun was almost setting, I put my head on Mina unnie's shoulder while she put her head on top of mine.

We are enjoying the sunset as Mina unnie broke the atmosphere and started the conversation, "Y/n, if there is someone who likes you and she confesses her love to you, will you accept it?"

I heard Mina unnie's voice like nervous?

"as long as she's a good person and treats me well, I will accept it. Why unnie?" I asked back as I tilted my head to look at her.

She looked at me nervously, "Unnie, is there anything you want to say? or do you have a problem?" she nodded, "Yes, I have something to say to you"

"What is that?" don't know why i'm nervous too.

she took a deep breath and she holds my hands, "Y/n, this might be weird for you but, this is how I felt for a long time. The first time I saw you, you were so cute... it made me want to protect you from something that makes you sad. I guess it's just a feeling because I'm older than you so I consider you as my little sister. But, as time goes by, my feelings for you deepen like I don't think you are my sister anymore. then I talked to your sister,
your sister said I like you... and it surprised her, hehe.
Y/n, You must be confused right now... just want to say that I really love you. I will take care of you and make you happy, I will try to always be by your side.
But, if your choice is someone else's... it's fine, I'll accept it. I will still protect you, as long as that person treats you like a queen. I'll always be there for you, Y/n."

I was so shocked that Mina unnie let out what was in her heart, to the point that I was speechless.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Thank you for reading this book. I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes. don't forget to vote and please comment if you have something to say~ 🐨