9

Mina's Pov

goddamnit...

We almost kissed.. but because of that old rabbit, I and Y/n didn't kiss as I glared at Nayeon unnie. I looked at Y/n, she blushed.  so cute.

"ahh... the film is over. Change the film, now." Tzuyu said as she told Nayeon unnie.
We all look at the two of them and hold back laughter because Nayeon unnie shocked face. "Yah, Tzuyu-ah I know you are savage but I am older than you." Nayeon unnie said. "Yeah older, but you act like a kid."

We all laugh while Nayeon unnie whines to Jeongyeon unnie, "HAHAHA SO TRUEE, Now I'm wondering who the little kid is here between Y/n and Nayeon."

"Hey, I'm not a kid" Y/n pouting. she's pouting... I'm dying I'm dying. "Haha, yes you are Y/n," Jihyo said as she hugged her sister.

before they all fought, Dahyun changed the film to Coco... oh no this is bad, that rabbit will surely cry again.
suddenly everything fell silent, all eyes were on the film. I looked at Y/n, she's so serious to watch this film.

In the middle of the film, I feel the weight on my shoulder, I look to the right... Y/n fell asleep on my shoulder.. cutie. I position my body properly so that Y/n and I are comfortable. I put my head on Y/n while my hand held her waist, hugged her tightly as I kissed her forehead. This is what I want, holding her in my arms.
I hope this will last forever... you will be mine soon, Y/n.

Jihyo's Pov

While watching my favorite movie, Coco.
I look to my left, Mina and Y/n. They hugged while Y/n slept on her shoulder. I admit they are both very cute and fit together. If they date I will bless their relationship. But, if Mina tries to hurt my beloved sister say goodbye to the world, Mina. and vice versa in Y/n. I just don't want any of them to get hurt. When I was still looking at Mina and
Y/n, Sana poked me, "Why are you daydreaming?"

I looked towards Sana and gestures to look at Mina and Y/n. She looked at them as she held back squeals. Sana took out her cellphone and took a photo of MiY/n.

Sana knew that they liked each other, it was seen from the way they looked at each other compared to the other members.

Isn't MiY/n cute? Sana and I made that name. After Sana taking photos, she asked me to hug her again while watching a movie as we hugged each other.

Mina's Pov

I heard someone hiccup, oh no... not again,

"HYAAAA THIS IS SO SADDD"

"OMG, I-I C-CAN'T"

"HUAAA SKIP THIS PART"

I roll my eyes as I feel Y/n squirm in my arms, "Hmm.."

everyone fell silent looking at Y/n afraid that she will wake up.. and yes, she's awake. "What happened, unnie?" Y/n asked and tried to open her eyes as she rubbed her eyes cutely. I loosen my arms so that they don't suspect why Y/n and I so close like there is a certain relationship, except Jihyo. She knows I like her sister.

"Oh.. nothing, dear. This granny and the other child were just whining like a kid over the movies." Jeongyeon unnie said as she laughed then got slapped by Nayeon unnie.

"Hmm.. can we sleep now, unnie? It's already late." Y/n said while she tries to sleep again. "Oh yeah... it's already 3 in the morning. now it's time to sleep, Dahyun turn off the film... you all can sleep while cuddled up with your partners including Mina and Y/n." Jihyo said as I glared at Jihyo, because Jihyo talked like that all eyes were on me and Y/n.

"What? only you and Y/n don't have a partner so it's certain that the two of you will sleep next to each other." Jihyo said calmly as I sighed. I looked at Y/n, her eyes widened and her cheeks flushed.

"Okay, now everyone... sleep."

Y/n's Pov

That unnie, tsk. Luckily she is my sister.

I looked around, they really hugged each other... Nayeon unnie slept on top of Jeongyeon unnie, Momo unnie hugged Dahyun unnie like she hugged a bolster, Tzuyu unnie and Chaeyoung unnie sleep as usual but Chae unnie's feet are above Tzuyu unnie's stomach. Sana unnie and Jihyo unnie hugged so tightly like a couple who haven't seen each other for a long time.

Now only Mina unnie and I haven't slept yet. I woke up because I heard them crying because of the movie, and I was even more awake because Jihyo unnie said me and Mina unnie can hug while sleeping. Forgetting earlier that I slept on her shoulder.

"unnie, aren't you sleepy yet?" I asked and looked at Mina unnie who had already seen me. "Umm no... You can sleep first Y/n-ah, I'll sleep later." Mina unnie positioned her body towards me. I frowned, "No, I won't sleep if Mina unnie doesn't sleep now." I glared little as I saw her smile, "Okay okay.. I will sleep now."

I giggled a little, "Unnie, can you hug me? I don't know why it's so cold." I said as I am shivering. Mina panicked a little and she pulled the blanket to cover my tiny body, "Of course, come here. I will hug you so that you don't get cold."

Mina unnie's hand grabbed my waist and hugged me tightly. I put my face on Mina unnie's neck, and it's warm... her hug is also warm.

I looked up and kissed Mina unnie on the cheek, "good night, unnie." I smiled and returned to the previous position. I felt Mina unnie's hand rubbing my head softly and, "Good night too, Y/n. Sweet dreams." She kissed my forehead. And she slept after that.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Sorry for the late update.
don't know why I feel lazy to update, hehe.

I'll try the next chapter to be updated soon

Thank you for reading this book. I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes. Please comment if you have something to say :)