3 : Tell me

Y/n's POV

"U-unnie, W-what are you doing here?" I said as I stuttered. wth am I stuttering.
"I can't? I thought this was our home?" Mina unnie says emphasize our word.
"Of course you can. But shouldn't you be in the jype building now?" I asked her because I remembered what Jihyo Unnie said.

"Yeah. I was there first, just for the recording and went straight home." Mina Unnie answered as she sat on the sofa. "Oh. Okay." I sat next to her.

"What are you thinking? you seem to be thinking about important things." She asked while watching tv.

Emm. Should i tell about the auditions to mina unnie?
I need some advice.

"I-.. I-I wan-" Why am I stuttered? :(.
"Why you stuttering and why pouting?" She asked as she shifted her gaze from the tv towards me. And her face flushed, why?

"Unnie why is your face so red?" I asked her. "What happened unnie? Are you sick?" I held her forehead. "N-no, I-I'm not." Mina unnie said releasing my hand from her forehead and holding my hand.

oh my godjihyo, my face is turning red now. I feel my heart beating so fast. why? is it because of her?.

yes, I like her. This is the umpteenth time she's made me feel this way.

"Y/n? heyy!" She said and she was worried as she held my cheek. "Hey, you okay? now your face is flushed." Mina unnie said as she looked into my eyes. "Y-yeah I'm o-okay." I stuttered as I held her hand on my cheek.

I looked into her eyes and she also looked into mine. Her eyes are really pretty. And her pretty face, her nose, plus her moles, and her lips. her lips.
It's kissable.

I want to kiss her lips before someone else takes it from me. I was too young to do that, that is what Jihyo Unnie said. But if I do that I'm afraid she will stay away from me and hate me. I don't know she's straight or gay.

Mina's Pov

She holds my hand that is on her cheek as she looks down at my lips. why my lips?.
Y/n you know, you always make me blush.

I liked Y/n the first time I saw her.  She's so cute. I also didn't know I would like my member's sister. She gave me vibes to protect her. I will do anything so that her can be happy. Because she deserve happiness.

I returned to reality. Our faces are very close, she blushed as well as me too.
I remember Jihyo's words that she shouldn't do adult things until she's 19.

I let go of the grip on her cheek. But I'm still holding her hand. I glimpsed the disappointment on her face. Oh no, don't put on that face.

"S-so, Y/n w-want to tell me what's on your mind?" I asked her as I cleared my throat. She seemed hesitant to tell the story. "Hey it's okay. Whatever it is you tell me I will help you as much as possible." I smiled as I reassured her. She nodded with a smile.

"So, my school will hold 2 auditions. To become idols and for the acapella group. I really want to be in auditions. But I remember Jihyo Unnie didn't want me to be a singer. You know that right, Pengu unnie?. I really like singing, and I want to sing like unnies. Compose songs, write song lyrics, world tour, meet many people.  I know the process is very difficult. It would be a lie if I didn't cry if someone cursed me. But, I have prepared my mental for whatever it is. I will try to ignore the bad words from out there. I can get through all of them if Jihyo Unnie and other unnies including Pengu Unnie are always beside me, giving me support. It can be my encouragement." She told her story as she shed tears.

I immediately hugged her, I also shed tears. I know Y/n really wanted to be a singer, she has a great voice. Besides, it's a shame, her sister doesn't allow her to become a singer. Jihyo really loves her sister, she doesn't want her sister to feel what she feels. 10 years of being a trainee, being bullied by many people.

Now, Y/n is crying in my arms. I rubbed her back until she calmed down. After a few minutes, she had calmed down. I looked down to see her face. Even though she's in a state like this she's still cute. I kissed her forehead, and whispered to her...

"...I'll help you to talk to Jihyo."

Hey, sorry if I just update now. I'm a student so I have a lot of homework to do:).
So that's it. Thank you for whoever reads this book. I'm sorry for grammar mistakes.

Thank youu againn~