17

Third Person's Pov

while Y/n was observing those people, someone grabbed her hand...

"Why are you taking so long? don't you want to see us? what do you see? are you ready to stay tonight? at Yeji unnie's house. WE WILL HAVE A PAR—" Yuna shouted while Y/n immediately covered her mouth, not wanting them to be the attention of many people around. "Geez, calm down... of course, I will come, I will not miss my friends struggling to become idols," Y/n said with a smile and held back laughing because she saw her friend's very exciting behavior.

while Y/n and her friends were still talking, the five strangers took Y/n's picture and tried to hear their conversation. After taking photos secretly, the strangers rushed off and looked for a quiet place to sort out the photos they had taken, the photo when Y/n got out of the car... where it can be seen from the outside that in the car there are Jihyo and Mina, this one photo can be strong evidence to be appointed to the public.

back to y/n

they all entered the building, the girls went backstage to get ready and y/n took the front seat.

when y/n sat down, her mind suddenly thought about the stranger... she felt that something was wrong with those people. however, she shrugged letting it go.

After waiting a few minutes, the audition finally started.

y/n could see her friends who were on the edge of the stage looking nervous. Yeji saw y/n signaled her to tell her four friends to turn to her when her friends have seen her hint that everything will be fine and not to worry because y/n is sure that they will pass. When the girls saw that, they felt a little calm and also happy because they had friends who were always supportive.

y/n and the girls had been friends not long enough that people thought. However, somehow when they all met, they could sense that they were on the same frequency. Their love of music, their humor, their insanity, cursing each other, and so on. And in the end, they became best friends until now. This brings them to the feeling that they are family. one person who has five siblings.

However, a healthy friendship does not mean there is no conflict in it. They had fought several times, ignoring each other. Which in the end, they couldn't help it, they made up again.

ok, back to the story

half of all the contestants have already performed, and now it's time for the 5 girls to appear on stage to show their talent. Y/n could see that her friends were excited as well as nervous. But, they cover it with smiles and energy that they pour out. Y/n who saw it was very happy and sure that they would achieve their dream and would get it. Despite all that, Y/n felt something odd in her heart and mind but, she didn't know what it was.

After some time, the audition was over. All contestants are welcome to leave the venue as the winner will be announced next week.

Yuna who saw Y/n immediately pulled her hand and took her away immediately because she felt that she couldn't wait to stay overnight and forgot that she had just gone through a period of nervousness because of the audition.

On the way to Yeji's house, it was very chaotic, they couldn't contain their enthusiasm to do everything they wanted to do at Yeji's house. Y/n was happy at first, suddenly she felt worried again. And she didn't know why.

Arriving at Yeji's house, they immediately took a shower and tidied up their things so it wouldn't be too messy. Y/n who had finished everything, immediately informed her beloved sister and told her not to spam her cellphone for now unless something happened. Because her sister, if she wasn't told like that, would always be asking irrational questions... trying to keep the conversation going with her sister.

Remembering what happened earlier this afternoon, Y/n hesitated whether she would tell her sister about the group of people that always haunted her mind? Or not?

Or is Y/n just overthinking it? That those people were just a bunch of ordinary people...

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

To be continued...

Hello, this is it for now!! Hehe
I'm sorry for making you wait so long for this book to update, I'll try to make the next chapter as soon as possible ❤️