14 : Mine

Mina's Pov

Oh my God, I was so nervous when I expressed my heart... but I'm relieved after telling what I feel to her all this time. I hope this confession doesn't make me and Y/n far apart , I am very afraid that she will reject me and we will be awkward later.

she looked at me blankly, maybe... I made the wrong move I thought she likes me. huftt... I regretted I confessed to her maybe later we will be more awkward because of me. I got up to get away a little from her but suddenly someone grabbed my wrist and,

"I like you too."

Huh? W-what?

"W-what?" I asked, stuttering in shock to hear what Y/n said. She stood up and approached me still holding my wrist, "I like you too, Mina unnie. I may forget when I first liked you.
but as time went on... I didn't like you anymore, unnie." Y / n said.
"H-huh? What? I'm confused." I was confused as she said, she likes me but just now?

she giggled, "yes I don't like you...
After a few years living under one roof, and how sweet you treat me... how can I not love you? haha. I love your soft voice when you talk to me, I love when you worry if I get hurt, I love your warm embrace that makes me very comfortable, I love your kiss which always makes my heart flutter... as simple as it is...

I love you, Mina unnie.

You don't know how happy I am after hearing that you like me. I'm not telling the truth that I love you because I'm afraid that if you think I'm weird and you will stay away from me." Y/n explained as she lowered her head. Wahh... how stupid I am, I thought she doesn't like me.

oh yeah, she asked me to kiss her this morning, so...
oh— i'm so stupid.

She's still looking down but I can still see that she's pouting, cute. besides her cute pout, she is shorter than me which makes her even cuter.

we are still holding hands while I put my fingers on her chin and raise her head to look at me, "Thank you so much, Y/n. Sorry I'm so stupid, I didn't know that you like me too.
But Y/n, I have something to say to you right now" I said as she's confused and she tilted her head slightly, nodding that I can continue my words.

I suddenly lost confidence, come on Mina you can do it. I took a deep breath to calm myself down and, "You and I both know that we like each other, how about we level up our relationship?" I said nervously as she tilted her head confusedly. "hmm? what do you mean, unnie?"

"Emm, well... I want you to be mine, I don't want other people to have you. s-so, do you w-want to be my g-girlfriend?" I stuttered while my heart was beating very fast. I saw her teary-eyed, "h-hey why are yo—"

"Of course I want... I want to be your girlfriend" she hugged me as she cried.

I am so happy as I hugged her back, stroking her back so she would stop crying. I giggled happily. Finally, Y/n is mine.

You are mine, Y/n.

Third Person's Pov

They are still hugging each other as Y/n is still trying to calm herself down. They let go the hugs but still in each other's arms. Y/n whose eyes were reddened looked into Mina's eyes with sparkling eyes while Mina giggled at the condition of her current cute girlfriend.

"Thank you, thank you very much. I was crying because I am so happy, I didn't think this would happen." said Y/n as she held Mina's cheeks.

"I'm also very happy, thank you for accepting me, Y/n." Mina said as she pressed her forehead to Y/n's.

They looked at each other as Mina's hands were wrapped around Y/n's waist and Y/n wrapped her hands around Mina's neck. They brought their faces close to where their lips were almost touching, when their lips were only inches away from kissing but suddenly...

Y/n feels her cellphone ringing and vibrating indicating someone is calling.

they let go of their respective hands as they were disappointed by the disturbance again.

Y/n see who's calling, it's Ryujin. She's confused and immediately picked up the phone as she looked at Mina and smiled apologetically.

"Hello?"

"Where are you, Y/n?"

"Somewhere, why?"

"what about your permission from your sister to audition?"

oh yeah, I'm so happy about today that I forget school matters. "Hmm, Ryujin... my sister still doesn't allow me. so I'm not going to take any of those auditions" Y/n could hear several people behind the phone gasping.

"What do you mean by that? I thought you really want this? we can be singers together, Y/n." Chaeryoung said as she asked Y/n in a voice that wanted to cry. Y/n can hear the whispers of several people calm chaeryoung down.

"I'm sorry, Chaeryoung-ah. I may not be able to become a singer like you guys... but I will always support you." Y/n said in a soft voice.

"That's not enough. Make it up to us, You have to come tomorrow for the audition, and you can't go home until we go home either. We will go home together, and maybe we will stay at Yeji or Lia's house so you also have to stay overnight." Yuna said as the others shouted in agreement.

Y/n was silent for a moment while she looked at Mina as she smiled sweetly at Y/n. Y/n smiled back softly.

Y/n goes back to thinking about what to do with the girls, should she follow what they say? maybe this could be an apology Y/n for not being able to audition with them.

Y/n sighed softly, "alright, I'll come tomorrow and I'll stay the night with you guys." as Y/n said that, the people on the other side of the phone screamed with joy.
"Hell yeah, Okie Y/n. See you tomorrow, we love you." Ryujin said as she hung up the phone.

"Hey, what happened?" Mina gently held
Y/n's hand while Y/n just shook her head, "the girls asked whether I auditioned or not, I said no... they were a little angry maybe haha. So they told me to come over to watch the audition tomorrow and stay with them the night. Is that all right for you?"

"Of course it's okay. I have no right to hold you back from doing anything." Mina said as she pulled Y/n to get closer to her. "but I am your girlfriend now, you have the right to say no or yes to me." Y/n pouted as Mina giggles, "Oh yeah, we are together now."

they were now staring at each other, in their minds the same thought of the thing that had just been disturbed, Soon the sky will be completely dark, and the managers will be here soon.

Y/n put her hand around Mina's neck while Mina put her arm around Y/n's waist as pulled Y/n to get closer. They brought their faces close together...

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

actually I don't know how this story will get conflict, I just think of a fluff story.
Sorry:( gimme a time.

Thank you for reading this book. I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes. don't forget to vote and please comment if you have something to say~ 🐨