16

Third Person's Pov

It's morning, it's time for Y/n to wake up and get ready to have breakfast and go to school. and today is the day of the audition, Y/n came just to watch it... she had promised her friends that she would come.

Y/n went downstairs and saw Jihyo making breakfast, "good morning, unnie." she kissed her sister as Jihyo smiled.

"Unnie" Y/n started the conversation as Jihyo hummed in response, "Unnie, today I won't come back he-"

"What.Do.You.Mean.Park Y/n" Jihyo gasped as she stopped cooking and turned around confused about why her sister wouldn't come home. "Chill, unnie. The girls and I will have sleepover at Yeji's house." Y/n said as Jihyo sighed and nodded while continuing to prepare food for breakfast.

when Y/n was playing with the cellphone, she felt like someone was breathing near her neck so she looked to the right but there was no one, when she looked left turned out it's..

Mina.

when Y/n turned her head, she accidentally kissed Mina's lips, "Humphh?!" Y/n immediately let go and she blushed while holding her lips, "huh? why are you so surprised? our lips have collided several times... hehe." Mina giggled as she sat next to Y/n and teased her.

"yahh~ stop it." Y/n said as she pouted and crossed her arms, "uuu~ is my baby mad at me? but same time she blushed.."

"heyy, I said stop it." Y/n said as she showed her angry cute face, "haha okay okay.." Mina kissed Y/n's cheek but longer. "Yahh, stop it. Don't do it in front of my big eyes." Jihyo glared while she was preparing food, "Cover your ears if you don't want it to get damaged."

Mina and Y/n immediately covered their ears, "GAYSS, BREAKFAST IS READY... TIME TO EAT."

after hearing the cue, the girls running to the dining table... with messy hair like lions, sleepy faces, half open eyes.. almost closed again... but, still able to open because of the smell of food and want to eat the food immediately. Nayeon and Momo were the first to arrive at the dining table of the other girls who just woke up, immediately ate their food. Dahyun and Tzuyu were the last to arrive, took the food and ate it quietly. the room fell silent when they ate... only at mealtimes.

Nayeon, Momo, Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Jihyo increased their food portions even though the plates weren't completely finished. Chaeyoung eats as usual, as if she doesn't have an appetite. Sana and Y/n eat slowly. Mina eats like a queen, so elegant. Tzuyu ate not greedly but still looked pretty after all.

After eating, Y/n went to her room to get ready to go to school and brought some clothes because she was staying with the girls. someone knocked on the door and it was Jihyo, she came in and helped Y/n tidy up her clothes. She told her sister to get ready for school immediately and let Jihyo take care of her clothes.

a few minutes, Mina went into Y/n's room... helped Jihyo prepare the clothes. Y/n came out of the bathroom and was neatly dressed ready to go. Mina put Y/n's clothes in her bag, not too many clothes, just enough for one night.

they went downstairs with Y/n carrying her bag, "Eh? why are you carrying that bag? and it looks like it's full?" Jeongyeon said as the other girl looks at Y/n. "Oh, I forgot to tell you, unnie. I'm staying over at a friend's house so I'm not coming home tonight. "

"WHAT?!" they said in unison as Mina and Jihyo already knew the girls were going to scream so they immediately left the house waiting for Y/n. "Hehe, sowry unnies. I don't think unnies will care if I won't come home all night."

"and you're wrong, Y/n. How can I not see you for a day? while Jihyo always plays games," Sana said while pouting.

"yeah, Jeongyeon always plays with her legos." Nayeon said.

"luckily, Dahyun always wanted to hug me." Momo said while eating.

"Yeah, luckily me too.. Tzuyu doesn't always go out so I can be with her all day long," Chaeng said.

"Uhh, who said that? I'll take a walk now with Kaya and Butter. all of you, don't do anything stupid while I'm outside.. Y/n you can go, don't mind them." Said Tzuyu as she walked out with her two dogs. Y/n just giggled and waved at her unnies as she made her way out.

Y/n got into the car where Jihyo and Mina were waiting, "they act like usual, right?" Jihyo asked as she started the car and drove the car to Y/n school," haha... yeah."

at school

"Okay, here we are." said Jihyo as she parked the car. Mina gave the bag to Y/n, kissed her forehead and lips gently, "be careful, okay? call me if something happens." Mina rubbed Y/n's cheek while
Y/n gave a cute nod.

"tsk, yaaa, she still has a sister here and Y/n should call me first if something happens before she calls you." said Jihyo a little annoyed while the other two people just laughed, "Of course, unnie, you will be the first person I will call." said Y/n giggled at her sister's cute behavior. "Good, now gimme a kisses."

Y/n leaned her body forward to kiss her sister, kissed her cheek several times because that's what Jihyo wanted before
Y/n got out of the car, "Okay, it's time to go honey. don't forget what me and Mina said earlier."

Y/n nodded with a smile and got out of the car.

when Y/n just got out of the car, she saw her friends were waiting for her while waving,
"WE ARE HERE Y/N-AH." the tall girl shouted as the people around her were looking at her.

Y/n just shook her head but kept walking towards them. when Y/n was walking, she felt something strange around her... when Y/n looked around, she found about five people dressed oddly enough for this hot weather. they wear turtlenecks and suit outerwear, less black glasses, a mask and a black hat.

while Y/n was observing those people, someone grabbed her hand...

à suivre (to be continued)

hello, I haven't updated for a month :(
Sorry, I'm busy with studying math, physics, chemistry, biology (which I really don't like)

but thanks for those of you who are still waiting for this to update;)

Thank you for reading this book. I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes. don't forget to vote and please comment if you have something to say~ 🐨