15 : Yours

Y/n's Pov

I put my arms around Mina unnie's neck while she put her arm around my waist as pulled me to get closer. We brought our faces close together...

she brings our lips together, I kissed her back as we kissed passionately. She pulled me closer until there was no gap between us, I tilted my head as I deepened the kiss.
in a quiet place, I can only hear the sound of us smooch smooch...
I feel my knees weak again as Mina was alert and immediately grabbed me tightly.

we are still kissing, nipped each other's lips. as much as I wanted to kiss her for so long but I was running out of air so I broke the kiss.

I looked at her with a panting breath, same as her. She looked at me and kissed my forehead then smiled, "Good for our second kiss." She said as I frowned, "We? who was your first kiss? and when was it?" I let go of her embrace and moved away a little while I looked away and pouted.

"E-eh? You are my first kiss, wasn't our first kiss this morning in your room?" She said confused as she approached me. "It's not a kiss. it's just a peck. so our first kiss was the one that happened just now.” I stomped my feet like a child and still pouted.

After I spoke that way, she just laughed at my behavior, "Oh haha, alright. I'm sorry... you're so cute hehe." Mina said as she pinched my cheeks.

When we are enjoying our moment, we hear the sound of a car indicating our manager is here. Mina pulled me to come with her and got into the car. When in the car, she held my hand tightly and stroked it, I just saw her silently... I never thought we ended up dating. I thought it was impossible to date her, No wonder that she from my unnies is more attentive to me besides Jihyo Unnie... I mean my other unnies cares too but she is more.

I feel more happy when I am near her, I feel safe around her, being around her as if everything will be okay. no wonder people want to have her, but unfortunately she's in love with me hehe.

while I was daydreaming, I felt my hand being kissed... Mina kissed my hand with love. I blushed as she still kissed my hand.

she looked at me and smiled sweetly, "Why are you daydreaming, babe?"

babe

babe

babe

I like that, hehe.

"Oh, nothing. Just... I'm really happy with what happened today, thank you." I smiled happily at her as Mina pulled my waist closer to her, "You don't need to thank me, this is all thanks to our courage to convey our feelings to each other... And maybe thanks too for your sister who has allowed me to date you." Mina said as she giggled and kissed my temple.

"O-oh, how can Jihyo unnie allow you to date me? I thought she would forbid anyone to date me" I asked as I rested my head on her shoulder. "Nah... Not so difficult, your sister knew I liked you from the start, and she trusted me to be able to take care of you and treat you like you are a queen." Mina said proudly. I blushed and whined to her after hearing that and hid my face against her chest as she laughed and wrapped her arms around me. "gosh why are you so cutee."

I put my arms around her waist but still hid my face in her chest. She kissed my temple and we hugged until we got home.

Mina unnie took my hand and we entered the house, then I heard people screaming...

"Finally the couple came back"

"Don't worry Mina unnie, Jihyo unnie told us that today you will confess to Y/n. congrats, unnie and babyy Y/n."

"Omg, are you two dating now?"

"Y/n is not a little baby anymore, she's a big baby now."

"You two are so cute."

"Congrats gayss~"

I blushed after hearing them talk like that, I looked at Mina and it was the same... she blushed too. I looked at Jihyo unnie... she just smiled happily and was touched because she still didn't think I had a girlfriend now. my first love.

suddenly Jihyo unnie pulled me and hugged me while kissing my face several times, "Oh... Y/n I did not think that now you are almost an adult, you already have someone. Please don't marry yet, I don't want you to leave me now, you are still a baby...  if you get married then you have a baby so how can a baby take care of a baby... I— "

"Unnie.. it's too fast for marriage, we just dating today... and unnie I'm not a baby anymore I'm growing up now." I blushed as I interrupted Jihyo unnie. "But still... you are my baby..." Jihyo unnie said as she hugged me tightly.

when me and Jihyo unnie hugged, the other unnie pulled me and kissed me too, "she's right Y/n-ah, you're still a baby ㅠㅠ"

when they were busy hugging and kissing me, Mina unnie pulled me, "Hey, she's mine now so you can't carelessly kiss her anymore."
I looked at Mina unnie... she was annoyed with the members' behavior, haha... is she jealous?

"okay jeez calm down ther— w-wait."

"Why Sana unnie?"

"So that means we can't kiss Y/n anymore??" Sana unnie said, they (except Jihyo unnie) were gasping as they just realized it and I just chuckled and shook my head in disbelief.

"Yup, you can't... but... hmm, okay just kiss on the cheeks." Mina unnie said as she sighed. they shouted their happy thanks to Mina unnie while Jihyo unnie and I just laughed at their behavior.

I looked at Mina unnie and kissed her cheek, "Don't worry, Mina unnie. I am only yours."

stop here...

sorry if the update took a long time  ㅜㅜ
I'm busy trying to study hard to get through the college of my dreams, I didn't get an invitation from the list so I had to take another test to be able to pass or not to be a student at that college.

So after this I won't be updating not so fast like before, sowwy~ but i will update soon if I have free time :)

Thank you for reading this book. I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes. don't forget to vote and please comment if you have something to say~ 🐨