4 : Tell your sister

Y/n's Pov

"R-really?" I shocked to hear what Mina unnie said. She nodded as she smiled reassuringly at me.

"Even though she's stubborn when it comes to you. I'll talk to her." She said softly. Before she spoke again, I quickly hugged her tightly. I muttered thanks to her.

She hugs me back, looking for a comfort position and we cuddled up on the couch.
She is very warm, and I'm comfortable in her arms. I like her... umm.. I mean I like being in her arms. My head on her chest, I tightened my grip on her waist. She hugged me tightly back and her hand play with my hair.

Mina's Pov

I will do anything just to make this baby happy. Gosh.. I know I'm so whipped. Who wouldn't anyway, she's so cute. No one can resist her even my members too.

I looked down to see her slowly closing her eyes, maybe tired because of school. I slowly rubbed her head so that she quickly fell asleep. After a few minutes, she fell asleep.

"Sweet dreams, baby. I won't go anywhere, I'll always be with you." I smiled and kissed her forehead. I lay my head ontop her head.

Well, I don't care if my members already home and tease me or her. I just don't want to leave this little alone in the living room. I slowly closed my eyes and followed Y/n to sleep.

few hours later

I groaned and opened my eyes cause I heard a noise here. I looked around and saw my members were taking photos of me and Y/n hugging.

"OMG SOOO CUTEEE. I SHIPP"

"JEONGYEON-AH I WANT TO BE LIKE THAT."

"NOOO."

"YAAA CAN YOU GAYS BE QUIET."

"Oh my godjihyo. Don't be noisy please. She might wake up." I felt her squirm in my arms and she rubbed her eyes. cute. And they melted at the sight of her.

She looked around and, "Ihyoo unnie~" She let go of the hug and stood up to hug Jihyo. I lost her warmth, I almost didn't want to let her go.

"Hey babyy. How's your day?" Jihyo asked her. "Its good unnie~" She answered with her biggest smile. God if she continues like that I'll swooning.

"Y/nie you don't want to hug me?" I glared at this bunny and snake. Yeaa, they always hugged each other to every members too but they don't know that I'm jealous except Jihyo since she know I have afeeling to her sister.

"Hehe.. I will unnies." Y/n hugged the members. I glanced at Jihyo as she already looked at me and grinned. I rolled my eyes. And I remember what Y/n said before, I mouthed Jihyo "I want to talk to you later." she confused as she nodded.

Third Person's Pov

After dinner, Mina tells Jihyo to meet her on the balcony.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Jihyo asked Mina when she reached the balcony.
"It's about you and your sister, Park Y/n." Mina answered serious as she looked at Jihyo.

"What? Why? Did she do something bad?" Jihyo is shocked because this involves her sister. "No, but this has to do with her future." Mina replied calmly. Jihyo tilted her head as she confused. "Listen to me, okay? Don't intterupt before I'm done." Mina said as Jihyo nodded.

"Y/n told me there were 2 auditions at her school. Each auditioned to become a trainee at one of the idol agencies and the other to become an acapella group." When Mina told Jihyo that, she's very shocked. Now that Jihyo knows, where this conversation will lead. It's about her younger sister who wants to become an idol, which Jihyo doesn't allow.

Actually Jihyo really wants when backstage, or on stage, she can meet or play with her younger sister like other idols whose siblings become idols. But jihyo is jihyo. She really cares about her younger sister, she doesn't want her sister to get hurt.

"We know she's multitalented, she wants to sing, she wants to make songs, makes people happy because of the songs she makes. She said even if someone judged her, she would be fine if we, you, were always by her side. We can protect her in that way, what we do is give support and always be there for her." Mina tells Jihyo, and assures Jihyo, Y/n will be fine if she becomes an idol. "She told me first because she was afraid to tell you."

"It's okay, you don't have to answer it now.  the most important thing is that you first convince what you will say to your sister." Mina smiled and patted Jihyo's shoulder. Now Jihyo is even more confused, she feels wrong for forbidding what her sister wants.

"I-I just don't want her to get hurt... A-after what happened in the past few years... I a-always made her happy... and I didn't want other p-people to ruin her h-happiness." Jihyo said as she shed tears.

Mina who saw her leader crying, she immediately hugged Jihyo and rubbed her back. Mina let her leader let out a cry. After a few minutes, Jihyo calmed down. They let go of the hugs. "It's okay, Jihyo-ah. Like what I said before, we can always make her happy by always being by her side. But if you still don't allow her to become an idol, maybe you can talk to her well to find other interests." Mina rubs Jihyo's hand to stay calm.

"Now it's late at night, you better sleep and you can talk to your sister tomorrow." Mina tells Jihyo to sleep and continue the conversation tomorrow as Jihyo nods and goes to her room.

When Mina saw Jihyo was in her room, she went to Y/n's room to check whether she already sleeping or not. And yea, she's been sleeping even though during the day she's slept too. mina giggled as she saw how cute yn was when she slept.

Mina approached Y/n, "Hey, i've talked to your sister, I hope what you want will be achieved soon and sorry if she still don't allow you." Mina sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed Y/n's head.

She remained in that position for a while. Since it's late, Mina gets up from there and kisses Y/n's forehead, "Sleep tight, honey." And mina gave a smile before leaving Y/n's room.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

So that's it. I'm sorry for just up now. Many homework to do:)

Thank you for whoever reads this book. I'm sorry for grammar mistakes.

Thank youu againn~