Chapter 11: Turns Of Unexpected Events

The Next day on the field Trip:

Team Omega were already in the cafeteria smiling widely more then normal along with Team JNPR. Team RWBY sits down between the two (Y/n had Ruby and Yang in between him while Yamato had Blake and Weiss).

Ruby: "You seem like you are in a really good mood Big brother."

Y/n: *thinking of what he and Yamato did Yesterday when they were heading back to their dorm for the night* "Really? I haven't notice" *Yamato trying to hold back his snickers* "Right Yamato?"

Yamato: "Y-yeah ...*swallows down his laughter* "J-just f-fine.."

Weiss: "What did you two dunces do?"

Y/n and Yamato: "Wait for it...." *takes a sip of their choco/ almond milk*

CRDL: "YYYYYYYYYYYYY/NNNNNN! YYYYYYAAAAAAAMMMMMAAAATOOOO!

Everyone turned to see the Team of Cunts....all wearing tutus and ballerina dress* EVERYONE burst out of laughter making them even more red than they were before.

CRDL stomped over to Y/n who was on the ground as he was clutching onto his stomach, while crying of laughter and Yamato, who was pounding his fist on the table as he laughed.

Cardin: "WHERE ARE OUR CLOTHES?!!!"

Y/n: "O-o-n T-top o-f -" *Y/n looks at Cardin's skirt and as he went light headed and his laughter only evolved* 

Yamato: "T-the r-roof!" *continues laughing as they run out of the cafeteria, only to hear a loud tearing noise afterward along with girl's shrieking and a bunch of hard slaps in the distance. Y/n soon struggles to climb back up into his seat as Yamato high fives him trying to calm down* "Oh man great Almighty Oum...oh that was amazing!"

Jaune: "W-when did you get this done?"

Y/n: "Yesterday, it was exhausting but it was so worth it!"

Yang: "Well that was Awesome!"

Ruby: "Yeah! Thanks for that moment you two!"

Blake: "It certainly was amusing!"

Weiss: "Indeed!"

Omega: *blushing hard* "u-uH Y-yeah! N-no p-problem!" *Quickly turning blushing hard putting their hand's on chest* 'W-what i-is t-this f-feeling?!'

(Timeskip)

All the students in their normal clothes were taken to the Forest of Forever Fall. Everyone was immediately captivated by the forest's of Forever Fall. Everyone was immediately captivated by the forest's beautiful. 

Glynda: "Yes, students, the Forest of Forever Fall is indeed beautiful. But we are not here to sight-see. Professor Peach has asked all to collect samples from the trees deep inside this forest, and I'm here to make sure none of you die while doing so."

Y/n and Yamato: "Way to have faith in us..."

Y/n looks over to see Jaune carrying 6 empty jars and is having trouble doing so. He was wondering why he's holding that many jars but you were stuck in place to listen to Glynda's instructions.

Glynda: "Each of you is to gather one jar's worth of Red sap. However, this forest is full of creatures of Grimm, so be sure to stay by your teammates. We will be rendezvous back here by 4 o'clock. Have fun!"

Yamato: "Just a minute ago she said that she was here to keep us alive and made it sound like a chore. Now she's telling us just to have fun?"

Y/n: "Goodwitch is fucking weird.."