Chapter 4: Proper Introductions part 1

The opening ends to the window overlooking Beacon Academy from the new room of Team RWBY, panning over to Weiss Schnee, sleeping soundly in her bed. Her eyes flutter open and she stretches her arms above herself, yawning, while Ruby Rose, dressed in her strangely- colored school uniform, creeps up on her side and suddenly blows a whistle, causing Weiss to fall off the bed.

Ruby: "Good morning Team RWBY!'

Weiss: *from the floor* "What in the world is wrong with you?"

Ruby: *ignoring the question* "Now that you're awake, we can officially begin our first order of business."

Weiss: *getting up and brushing herself off* "Excuse me?"

Yang Xiao Long: *holding a collection of objects - pillows, pamplets, a candle-holding - in her arms, also dressed alongside Blake Belladonna* "Decortating!"

Weiss: "What?!"

Blake: *lifting her suitcase* "We can still have to unpack." *the suitcase opens, spilling its contents* "Aaaand clean."

Weiss does not enthusiastic, especially when Ruby knocks her back again with the blow of her whistle.

Ruby: "Aaaalright! Weiss, Blake, Yang, and their fearless leader Ruby have begun their first mission!" *raises her fist into the air* "Banzai!"

Blake and Yang: *going the same at her sides* "Banzai" *they turn at a angle*

Weiss: *blinks the looks around* "Hey...um where is Y/n?"

They look around and notices that Y/n was not with them. 

Yang: "Yeah...where is?-" *is interrupted when they sniff the air of the delicious scent of breakfast* "mmm What's that smell?" *They open the door to see Y/n with a gas stove top on a table plating up 5 bowls on tray.*

Team RWBY begins to drool over the smell of Y/n's cooking. As Ruby gulps trying push back drool which catches Y/n's attention.

Y/n: *looks behind himself and smiles* "Good morning Team RWBY!" *finishes the last plate and present the breakfast to them* "I made breakfast!"

(Y/n's breakfast basically 4 of the same meals on 4 trays)

Ruby: *sniffs it and drools taking the tray* "This looks so good and smells amazing!"

Blake: "You can cook?"

Y/n: *rubs his head embarrassed* "Yeah...Yamato and I had to learn how to cook while in the other world..so we don't know if it's good or not... so I hope its good!"

Team RWBY looks at each other before taking a tray for themselves and with Y/n take their first bite. 

Ruby: *eyes widen with rest of team RWBY* "Oh...."