Chapter 2: Sibling Reunions

3rd P.o.V: (Begins song)

Y/n looks down his sister tears running down their faces at the sight of the lost sibling. Memories flood into the sibling head of the last time they met. That was almost 11 years ago.

Ruby: **B-Big..b-brother is that you?"

Y/n looks at his younger sibling and smiles patting her head as gentle as possible as he was right now a giant Dinosaur and his claws he pulls out the feather off of Ruby's cloak.

Y/n:*gentle and kind tone* "Hello little sister."

Ruby: *eyes widen and soon smiles as she hugs her big brother's tail crying* "Big brother."

Yang: "Y/n?" *He looks up to see Yang walking up to him* "Is that really you?"

Y/n: *nods* "Yup it's really me Sun Dragon."

But before Yang could do anything the Nevermore still flying overhead was roaring.

Jaune: "Uh guys? That thing's is circlingback! What are we gonna do?" 

Y/n puts Ruby down as she quickly get off.

Y/n: "Ruby! Yang get the other out of here! *stomping forward at the Nevermore* "I will deal the stupid chicken..."

Yang: "But Y/n?!" 

Y/n: "YANG!" *looks over to Yang and smile* "I'll be fine. NOW GO!" Y/n lets out a mighty roar as the Nevermore is seen charging at the three horned beast. Only for Y/n to leap into the air and grabbing out the sky as they the two beast fought each other."

Blake: "We can't stay here!"

Weiss: "Right, there's no sense in dilly-dallying, Our objective is right in front of us." *The heroes stare at the relics*

Ruby: *runs over to the group* "She's right. Our Mission is to grab an artifact and make it back to the cliffs" *nods to Weiss* "Big brother can handle the big grimm."

Jaune: "Run and live - that's an idea I can get behind!"

They agreed and all ran to grab their Respected chess pieces as they soon ran off. Yang and Ruby stop to see Y/n ripping apart the Nevermore's head with his powerful claws. The Death stalker from before comes charging at the two siblings. Y/n roars as he drops the grimm's head and charges straight toward the deathstalker chomping on it's stinger. Causing his foe to screech in pain.

Blake: "You two better tell us later about how you know that giant lizard." The two siblngs nod as they let Y/n deal with the Deathstalker.

An overhead shot shows that the group is heading out of the forest and to another abandoned series of structures as the another Nevermore follows them from the air. They spread out when it passes above, concealing themselves behind some of the stone blocks with their allies as it perches on a high column and caws.

Yang: *annoyed* "Well that's great!"

Jaune looks behind at a new Death Stalker bursting onto the scene.

Jaune: "Ah, Man,run!"  *The group emerges from their hiding spots causing the Nevermore to rise up into the air.*

Ren: "Nora, distract it!"

Nora obliges, running out from her block and jumping thru the feather projectiles before reaching behind her and launching several  heart-topped shells from her grenade launchers, bursting into pink Electricity when they hit the Nevermore and causing it to retreat. She is unaware of the Death Stalker rushing hehind her until a claws of deathstalker is seen thru at the it's brethren side launching it away. Nora turns to see Y/n in the air as as he slams his massive tail above the Deathstalker. A sound of the Deathstalker's skull crushing fills the air as this impact of Y/n's attack causes the very ground to crack and break.

Weiss lands next to Nora and creates platforms  beneath them and leap to safety while Y/n merely jumps over to them.

The 9 races over to the ancient stone bridge, not noticing the Nevermore closing in on them until it uses it's giant Nevermore closing in on them until it uses its giant wings to shatter the path right in the middle, forcing Ruby, Weiss, Yang, Nora, Jaune  to the central collection and columns and Blake, Ren, and Pyrrha on the other side. Ruby fires at the retreating Nevermore.

Jaune: *coming to the edge of the break in the bridge* "Oh man."*Y/n suddenly picks up the others* "Wait what are you?! AHHHHHHHHHH!" *Y/n leaps over to the other side of the bridge with ease.*

Y/n puts them down as he turns his head to the coming Nevermore. Y/n takes a deep breath as his jaws ignite in flame.

Y/n: "EAT THIS... NOVA FLAME!!" *Unleashes a Devastating Steam of concentrated flames which engulfs the attacking Nevermore. The others watch in awe as the Nevermore body gets faded into nothing but ash from Y/n's attack. Y/n's closes his mouth cutting off the attack.*

(Song ends)

(Later)

As the RWBY and JNPR climb up the mountain with cheers for the group fill the air. But as Y/n climbs up the cliffside. Everyone looks at him with awe. He looks down to see his sisters walking up to smiling which causes Y/n to smile. He then is engulfed in aura as he suddenly shrinks down and their stands as Y/n fulls off his hood revealing the familiar blonde male teenager with green eyes smiling to his sisters.

(Y/n's look) (5.9 ft tall)

He walk over to his siblings as they soon hug him tightly which he hugged back, all of three of them had tears in their eyes as Y/n only had 4 words to say

Y/n: *happy yet comforting tone* "Yang. Ruby. I'm home.."