Prologue part 4: Greymon Awakens.

3rd P.o.V:

Parrot Grimm: "SONIC DESTROYER!!!" A bolt of Lighting fires off the antennae of the grimms head blasting the bridge above the large bipedal lizard, Yang and Ruby. 

Yang quickly pulls Ruby her close and pulls them both to the ground as the bridge collapses on the their brother, Y/n, whom they were under. 

 The parents of the three kids watch in horror as the their kids are soon buried alive by the collapsing bridge.

S.T.Q: *screams* "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

The dust cloud rise from the wreckage as Summer falls to her knee's and begin to cry as she thought she had lost her children and nephew. Tai tries to comfort her to the best of his ability but in his eyes he is also grieving. Quill runs over to the wreckage and begins to try dig them out.

Quill: *mumbles to herself* "No! No! *memories of her deceased husband and child fill her head* "Not again! You can't be dead..." *memories of Ruby fill her head* "Ruby..." *memories of Yang fill her head* "Yang..." *But as she begins to slow down and fall to  her knees as she still remember her finding and holding her adopted son in her arms* "Y/n...." *she begins to cry as grief and regret fills her head* "I'm sorry..."

But and they Parrot Grimm was about to screech in victory and all hop seemed lost. A low but loud snarl fills the air. The adults looks up all the nearby electronics begin go haywire. Light flashing on off uncontrollable. As the rocks started to move upward and rise a giant orange tail with blue stripes begins to move.  The dust settle as a 2 story tall, 2 horned orange Lizard slowly tosses rock on top of its body and raises its head looks at it feathery foe followed with an threatening growl.

  The dust settle as a 2 story tall, 2 horned orange Lizard slowly tosses rock on top of its body and raises its head looks at it feathery foe followed with an threatening growl

As the the giant goliath of a Lizard growls down it's foe, it slowly looks down from underneath itself. The camera shifts revealing underneath the beast is the 6 year Yang holding onto her 4 year sister. Yang slowly release her sister from her protective state as she look at her sister with concern.

Yang: "You okay?" 

Ruby nods as she soon looks and see the giant red eye of the horned beast.

Ruby: *scared* "Who's that?"

Yang slowly turns her head and see who Ruby is looking at. The beast stares at the two girls with interest. Yang slowly looks into the monster's eyes for a moment as Ruby begins to try hold back her cries. As both the girls had an idea who this was.

Yang: "Y/n?"

Y/n: *in his low monsterous growl but somehow gentle voice tilts his head causing the rocks on  his head to fall off* "I'm Greymon now."

"