Chapter 10: Reasons for Returning

Y/n P.o.V:

The bullhead soon lands down in Patch, me, Mom, Ruby, Yamato and Yang soon get off. We begin to walk towards Aunt Summer and Uncle Tai's home. Where all the pain originally came from...To be honest I'm still a bit nervous. I didn't know if they will still don't know me. I mean they forgot who I am already so what if they didn't recognize me now? As I felt the doubt cross my head I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look over to my side to Yamato with a calm look on his face.

Yamato: "You okay man?"

Y/n: "Yeah just nervous I guess.. well I might as well get this over with." *I walk over to the doorway with my mom, my sisters, and my partner behind me and raised my hand and knocked on the doorway*

I waited patiently as I heard footsteps walking to the door.

Taiyang: *as he opens the door* "I'm sorry I'm not hear to buy any-" *He looks up and his eyes widen to see me in the doorway* "Y-y/n..."

Y/n: "Um...hey..Uncle Tai..long time no-" *I was pulled into a tight hug by Uncle Taiyang*

Taiyang: *As Taiyang cried over my shoulder* "You're alive....You're okay..." *I look over to my Uncle and sighed hugging my Uncle back rubbing his back to comfort him*

Y/n: "It's okay...I'm here now.."

As we hugged it out, I hear footstep walking down to where we were I look to see Aunt Summer walking over.

Summer: "Tai who's in the do-"  *Taiyang lets go and smiles over to her* "Y/n..."

Y/n: "H-hey..Aunt Summer.."

Summer runs over to me tackle hugging me crying over my shoulder.

Summer: "Y/n...I-I." *I hug back*

Y/n: "I know..Auntie..I know.."

3rd P.o.V:

Ruby, Yang, and Yamato smiled at the two Adults as they embraced their Nephew welcoming him back. Summer looks up to see her daughters, Quill, and Yamato looking over at them.

Summer: "Ruby, Yang, Quill, when did-?"

Quill: *pulls her flask* "Long story.. let's talk inside.." *looks over at the other 3* "They will explain everything."

The two adults nod before they let everyone inside. A couple Minutes later, Y/n explained everything that happened to him. When he got back, How he saved Ruby at the intiation, how he and Yamato know each other, and where he was sent to all these years. 

Y/n: "And that's pretty much all that happened.." *Y/n takes a seat on the couch next to his sisters*

Summer: "This...is a lot to take in..."

Y/n: "I know...but that's what happened.." *Noticed Summer and Tai looking down with shame* "Look I  know you feel bad what happened...but that was almost a decade ago. I don't hate you for what happened..."

Summer: "But-"

Y/n: "But that's what important.. I grew up and I'm over it."

Taiyang: *sighs* "Y/n.." *Sighs and looks over to Yamato* "Thank you for helping our nephew out..."

Yamato: "Hey what are friends for right?" *Y/n and Yamato smile and fist bump each other before turning serious* "Besides..It wasn't entirely your two's fault."

Ruby, Yang, Quill, Summer and Taiyang look over at the two.

Quill: "What do you mean?"

Yamato looks over at Y/n who just nods before  both looking back at the family.

Y/n: "Well, you see they're was a reason why you two forgot all about me.... When we were in that other world...we were being hunted by a group of rough creatures...The main Leader...had the ability to erase the memories of others..."

Yang: "Wait...you two were being hunted?"

Summer: "Me and Tai's Memories were Erased?!"

Yamato: "Yeah.. Apparently that bastard erased my parent's and your Memories Mrs. Rose and Mr. Xiao Long. In order to leave us out to die at a young age..."

Quill: "But...why were me, Ruby and Yang uneffected?"

Y/n: "..That I don't know...I guess he thought that Aunt Summer and Uncle Taiyang were my actual parents.. For Ruby and Yang, I don't know..."

Ruby: "But wait...but wouldn't that mean that the Giant Parrot from all that time ago..was fro-"

Y/n: "Yup...same guy. Once he discovered that I still survived. He set that overgrown parrot to kill me.. but luckily for me it didn't happened. Instead I was sent to that other world and met Yamato and found a way back to Remnant."

Quill: "But what about the enemy? If you two found that giant parrot, what are the odd's that your enemies can find a way back over here?"

Yamato: "Very Likely..." *This causes the family to get very worried* "But...luckily for us.. it's going to take them awhile to get the portal to Remnant back and running.."

Ruby: "What do you mean?"

Y/n: "When we got in the portal they blew up their own entrance to the other side. Meaning they won't be getting us for awhile."

Taiyang: "How long is awhile?"

Y/n: "I don't know...weeks...Months, Years?" *Gets up* "Which is why all of us need to prepare for the battle ahead..who knows when they could get over here and cause havok."

Quill: "Should we tell Ozpin?"

Y/n: "I already told him everything, and he said to keep it this matter discreet, we don't want to cause a panic."

Quill: "Well...can you atleast tell us the name of the Person who is hunting you two?"

The two boys look at each other before looking back.

Yamato: "Yes...The one who is hunting us....His name is-"

"NeoDevimon.."