Chapter 14: Black And White

The scene opens to Ruby, Yang and Weiss walking through town and calling in vain for their missing teammate and Ruby and Yang's brother.

Ruby: *continuing to scream* "Blaaaaaaaaake! Where aaaare yoooouuu!?"

Yang: "Y/N!"

Ruby: *turns to Weiss* "Weiss you're not helping!"

Weiss: "Oh! You know what might be able to help? The police!"

Ruby: *crossing her arms in irritation* "Ugh, Weiss..."

Weiss: "It was just an idea!"

Ruby: *walking down the sidewalk* "Yeah, a bad one."

Yang: *following behind Ruby* "Weiss, I think we should hear her side of the story before we jump to any conclusions."

Weiss: *following behind Yang* "I think that we hear it, you'll all realize I was right!"

Yang: "And what about Y/n? You went way too far, I don't think a simple sorry ain't going to fix anything."

Weiss: "Well-"

Penny: *following Behind Weiss interrupting her* "And I think Weiss' hair looks wonderful today!"

Ruby: *turning around suddenly with her team jumping in surprise* "AHHHH! Penny! Where did you come from?!"

Penny: *cheerfully ignores the question* "Hey guys! Where are you up to?"

Ruby: "Uhh.."

Yang: "We're looking for our friends Blake and our brother Y/n."

Penny: "Oooohh, you mean the Faunus girl and the Lizard Boy!"

Ruby, Weiss, and Yang stare at Penny.

Ruby: "Wait, how did you know that?"

Penny: "Uhh, the cat ears and bits of yellow scales covering his arm?" 

Yang: *laughs a little* "What cat ears? She wears a..... boooooow...." 

The realization leaves them in silence as a tumbleweed blows through in the wind, despite being in the city.

Ruby: *whispering* "She does like tuna a lot..." 

All thinking as a image of Y/n appears on screen zooms in on Y/n's arm showing bits of yellow lizard scales are shown.

RWB: 'HOW HAVE WE NOT NOTICES THOSE?!'

Penny: "So, where are they?"

Ruby: "We don't know. Blake's been missing since Friday and Y/n got really angry at Weiss that he just left!"

Penny: *gasping* "That's terrible!" *approach an uncomfortable Ruby* "Well don't worry Ruby, my friend! I won't rest until we find your teammate and your friend." 

Ruby: *doing her best to continue smiling* "Uh, that's really nice of you, Penny, but we're okay! Really! Right, guys?"

She looks over Penny to direct her question at Yang and Weiss, who's blinking outlines are all that's left of their sudden departure from company of the strange girl. A tumbleweed blows past them again in the quiet.

Penny: "It sure is windy today!"

-Back with Team Omega, Blake and Sun.-

Team Omega, Blake and Sun who has a black eye and bruises all over his face are seen walking down an alley.