Chapter 15: Left Arm/Confession for Yang

Quill: *on Video chat on Y/n's Scroll* "I'M GOING TO KILL ROMAN FOR THIS!"

The Scene begins with Y/n on his scroll talking with his mother around the courtyard, as he had to report everything to him which Ozpin being understanding and concerned for the young student, allowed him some school days off until he can get contact with someone in Atlas. But he was also told to report this to his mother Quill.

Y/n: "Mom it's okay, I am ambidextrous. well used to be ambidextrous..."

Quill: "HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM ABOUT THIS?! YOU LOST YOUR ARM FOR OUM SAKE?!"

Y/n: "Well...it's better losing all of me...right?"

Quill: *sighs* "Still.. you need to be more careful. I don't want to lose you again.."

Y/n: "I know....sorry for worrying you.."

Quill: "Okay.." *looks out in distance* "I got to go, I have still got work to do.. I'll see you later my little gecko."

Y/n: *smiles a bit* "Okay..bye mom." *hangs up and puts his scroll away before sighing and looking up* '.....When is Neo Devimon making his next move..and-' *looks at his nub of a left arm* 'Will I be ready for it..'

As Y/n was lost in thought, he didn't notice Yang walking over to him with a tray of food in her hand.

Yang: *concerned tone and look on her face as she looks at Y/n's injury* "Y/n?"

Y/n: "Huh?" *looks over to Yang* "Oh Yang? Sorry I didn't see you there Sorry.."

Yang: "No it's fine...Are you alright?" *sits next to Y/n placing in front of him* "Is it your arm?"

Y/n: "Oh no..it's fine..just thinking about other things.."

Yang: "Oh..." *looks down which make Y/n worried*

Y/n: "What's wrong Yang?"

Yang: *..It's just.. I should have been with you that day, you wouldn't be in this condition.."

Y/n: *reassuring tone* "Yang, you know full well, that what happened to me had nothing to do with you.."

Yang: *is beginning to cry* "But if only.....I already lost you once I...I don't want to lose you.."

Y/n sighs as he puts the tray of food down in besides him and he stands up looks at Yang, who was beginning to cry.

Y/n: "Yang listen.." *Yang looks over to her brother her has a reassuring gentle smile on his face* I ain't going anywhere.. I'm promise you that I will never leave you or Ruby's side.. Sure I may have lost an arm.. but that's because of my own carelessness. But even still I will always have a extra pair of arms.." *Y/n's puts his right hand on Yang's hands* "I have you and Ruby to be my left and right arm."

Yang: *wipes her tears away as she looks away from* "H-how can you be so calm of all this..?"

Y/n gently puts his right hand on his 'Sister/Cousin's' cheek and gently moves her head to face him, which he soon kisses her lips deeply. Her eyes widen in shock but soon she gently closes her eyes as she melts into his kiss. They soon pull away after a good long 3 minutes as they at each other panting a bit.

Y/n: "Does that answer your question?"

Yang: *blushing heavily* "I-I.."

Y/n: "Heh...the reason I'm calm is because is because I have so many wonderful friends in my life. If I put myself down.. than it would just harm them more than it will harm me.. I don't want to harm you all to feel sad. Because even if I lost my arm, I will keep fighting for the people that I swore to protect, especially you and Ruby as you were the one who never forgot me. *blushes a bit* I guess what I'm saying is...I love you two.. more than just siblings.."

Yang: *eyes widen in shock and begins to tear up which worried Y/n at first as he thought he said something wrong but she soon hears Yang laugh a bit before looking up* "You goof ball."

Y/n: "Huh?"

Yang: *stands up and give Y/n a hug* "I love you too Y/n."

Y/n smiles a bit and hugs back with his one hand, nearby Ruby was looking in the distance at what she just witness. A bit angry that Yang beat her to the punch, but mostly happy that Y/n was smiling still.

Yang: *both releasing from Embrace* "You know I don't mind sharing you with Ruby?"

Y/n: "Wait really?"

Yang: "Yeah.. after all Ruby feels the same way for you as I do, beside we agreed to share you."

Y/n: *blushes* "O-oh..I-I see" *looks to the side and eyes widen to see Ruby standing their blushing* "Uhhh Yang?"

Yang: "Huh?" *looks over to see Ruby, who was standing their blushing hard* "Oh.."

Ruby: "U-Uh.....BYE!" *runs off blushing with a trail of roses on her face* 'Oh boy I can't Yang told her about that! AGH!' *slows down* 'But...still..' *smiles at the thought of being with Y/n* 'I can wait for my confession we still have the dance after all.'