Chapter 6: Team Omega

Hey guys before we start I found these two fanart of Greymon and Garurumon if they were drawn ancient japan style. 

What do you guys think of these two fan art I absolutely love these two fan art! What do you guys think? Leave a comment in this section of what you guys think.

And now back to our regular program.

Ozpin: "You know you don't have to do it again, Mr. Branwen."

Y/n: "Meh I need a good work out."

Ozpin and Glynda were in front of Beacon with Y/n Branwen and Yamato Ishida. Why you may ask? For Yamato's Initiation of course!"

Yamato: *smiles* "Heh you never change huh Y/n."

Y/n: "Heh. So what exactly do you want us to do Ozpin?"

Ozpin: "Well there is a large horde of Grimm happens to be nearby the area and is closing more and more."

Glynda: "Your missions is to eradicate all Grimm by any means necessary."

Ozpin: "Any questions?"

Yamato: "No sir."

Y/n: "Enough talk lets so those so called Grimm what a real 'Grim' time looks like!"

Glynda and Ozpin groans while Yamato smirks a bit.

Yamato: "Nice." *You and Yamato fist bump each other as they walk to the launch pad. You look over to see your sisters and her team members smiling at you. You wave towards them. Before you and Yamato are launched away.

Yamato: (0:09-0:15)

Y/n: (At the same time as Yamato screams as a nevermore is about to get in his way) "YIPPEE KI YAY! MOTHER FUCKAH!" *In a giant explosion of blue/ Orange fire the two past the ashes of the Nevermore and continues their way past into the forest.*