Chapter 13: Stray Dog and Cat

Blake is seen running into the courtyard slowly stopping nearby a fountain. She removes her bow revealing a pair of cat ears before she begins to cry.

Yamato: "Heh I thought I smelled cat coming off you." *Blake turns and sees Yamato in a nearby tree, climbing down and walking over to her."

Blake: "Yamato? What are you doing here?"

Yamato: "Oh, Star gazing and enjoying the cold night air." *looks at Blake* "What about you, Blake?"

Blake: "I-I...." *looks down ears hanging low* "I...messed up and now..." *couldn't muster a word, Yamato walks over and pets Blake's ear which causes her to blush and begin to purr* "Yamato.."

Yamato: "Sounds to me like you need some space... and I might just know the place.." *moves his hand away from Blake's ear and holds her hand* "Come on."

Blake: "Wait about Y/n?!"

Yamato: "He can handle himself.." *runs off dragging Blake with her to a bullhead*

Nearby a certain blonde monkey Faunus goes after them from tree to tree.

A few days later:

Ruby, Weiss, and Yang are looking for Blake with Y/n being dragged along even though he actually know where Yamato and Blake are right now.

Yang: "She's been gone all weekend. We need to find her."

Weiss: "A member of the White Fang, right under our noses!"

Y/n: *glares at Weiss* "Cool it Ice Queen..."

Weiss: *glares back at Y/n* "How can you be so calm?! Blake is a White Fang Member!"

Y/n: "Ex-White Fang Member.. and unlike you damn Ice Queen, I keep my damn mind open instead of having a arrogant snobby rich brat mind. I want to hear Blake's side of a story before giving my judgment."

Weiss: *scoffs* "How dare you I am not a brat! I am arrogant, and I am certainly not snobby! I merely speak the damn truth."

Y/n: *sarcastic tone before turning super pissed* "Oh well, Excuse me Princess? Then Allow me to give you some damn advice...Make your fucking damn mouth be like your damn Mind. MOTHER FUCKING SHUT CLOSE!" *walks off more pissed off then ever*

Weiss: *arrogantly announces which the statement cause Y/n to finally snap* "Well I guess you seem so Defensive! I bet you and Yamato are probably working for White-"

*SLAP*

Weiss falls over holding her cheek from Y/n's hard slap. Ruby covers her mouth while Yang's eyes widen in shock to see Y/n, who looked like he fucking had it!

Y/n: *threatening livid tone* "DON'T YOU EVER. EVER! ASSCOCIATE ME OR YAMATO TO THOSE FUCKING HIPOCRYTES!"

Yang: "Y/n...easy chill!"

Y/n: "NO! I FUCKING HAD IT! NEVER IN MY-" *takes a deep breath to calm down but couldn't* NO YOU KNOW WHAT?! I'M FUCKING OUT!" *Walks off extremely piss before flipping Weiss off and continues his way thru Vale* "FUCK YOU!"

Elsewhere:

A familiar Monkey Faunus named Sun Wukong can't take a hint and joins Blake and Yamato on their 'Date'.

Blake: "So, you two wanted to know more about me?"

Yamato: "And she speaks! It's been two days and you've been giving me the silent treatment, even after I graciously invited you to my dorm."

Sun raises an eyebrow at this.

Sun: "So you two are like that, are you?"

Yamato and Blake: *glares at Sun* "shut up Sun."

Sun: "Wow you two are really made for each-" *Yamato slams his first straight into Sun's face*

Yamato: "Anyways Continue.."

Blake: "Yamato and Sun, have you heard of the White Fang?"

Sun: "I don't think there's a Faunus in Remnant who hasn't, a bunch of 'holier' than thou' creeps that use force to get what they want."

Yamato: "They stand up for what they believe in, which is admirable, but I know their current actions weren't what they used to be about. Now a lot of them are just Fanatics wanting Faunus Supremacy" *squeezing his cup tightly*

Blake: "I wan once a member of the White Fang."

Sun spits out his coffee.

Yamato: "I know. You talk in your sleep in Port's class."

Blake blushes at this statement.

Blake: "I was a member for most of my life actually. Back then, things were different. The White Fang was meant as symbol for peace and unity for Faunus everywhere. But humanity still through of us as lesser beings. I was at every protest, every rally, and thought we were as lesser beings. I was at every protest, every rally, and thought we were making a difference. But we weren't. Five years ago, our leader stepped down and a new one with more radical ideas took his place. Their tactics turned protest into riots, rallies into planned attacks, and worst part is that it was actually working. However, we weren't being treated better out of respect, but out of fear. So I left because I didn't want to use my skills to aid in their violence. So here I am, a criminal hiding in plain view all the help with a black bow." *wiggles her cat ears beneath the fashionable disguise to demonstrate*

Yamato: "Blake..I had no idea. Are you planning to tell the others about this?"

Blake: "I-I don't know... I don't know if they'll accept me.."

Yamato: *holds her hand* "Of course they will! I accept you, so I know they will too!"

Blake: *blushing heavily* "T-thank you.." *thinking* 'That settles it. I'm definitely in love with Yamato..' *While Sun had a stupid smirk on his face, the loud crash could be heard behind them. The three turn to see insanely pissed Y/n, who pulls his fist out of a barrel breathing heavily and before screaming out with anger*

Sun: "HOLY SHI-"

Blake: "W-wha- Y/n?!"

Y/n: *screams out again* "AHHHHHHH!" *slams his fist back into the barrel smashing it thru before pulling his hand out* "AHHHHHHH!"

Yamato: *walks over and hold Y/n in place* "Y/n, Y/n calm down!" *Y/n panting heavily* "Remember Master's words...Deep Breathe.." *Y/n takes a deep breath* "Breathe..out." *Y/n breathes out* "Now.."

*Nonchalantly points at Sun* "Punch the Monkey.."

Sun: "Wait what."

(Y/n is Bowser while Luigi is Sun)