Chapter 3

(Y/N) prov
So little Jeanne here is my proof that this is the Nasuverse. How nice well my next step is to unlock my circuits. Well that will be easy just flood my circuits with magical energy. I look at Jeanne, "Hello Jeanne, I'm (Y/N)." I smiled at her. She blushed. Awww, she looked so cute. Looking at the rest of the siblings I said "hey guys want to play in the fields." They look at me and nod their heads.
The sun sets, looking to the sunset I heard my parents call for me.looks like it is time for me to go. Hearing their parents call the siblings started walking back to their parents along with me. Walking to the door, I was about to leave when I see a small yellow blur heading right to me Oof I felt a huge impact right at my stomach. I look down and see tiny arms wrapped around me. With teary eyes and a small pout "Are you leaving?"  "Yes" I replied "But I don't want you to leave" "it's ok I will come back soon"
"Really"
"Really"
"Really Really"
"Really Really"
"Ok,then"
With that done and dusted,little Jeanne released me from her hug and waved me good bye. On the way back home my dad looked at me and smiled smugly. "Looks like you made a new close friend, eh." I looked at him with a deadpan voice I said "it's nothing like that dad""Mhm I'm sure it is."  And it continued until we reach home
The next day arrived, since discovering mage craft I spend the entire morning trying to unlock my circuits. Getting bored of it soon I got out of my room, going to start my chores. Through out the years I met some of the people in the village while doing my chores like Paul the man who comes to the bakery he have many story's to tell some interesting and some not so interesting and another friend in the smithy who is my farther friend. Today is my free day so I went out of my house, apparently in the past parents were quite lax or is it my parents but as long as I come home before the sun sets it's fine. Heading toward the nearby forest in my village, I know it's bad but I'm a grown teenager and I can go where I want. Walking into the dense forest I hope to find something magical since looking at Jeanne yesterday. Walking pass I accidentally slip down a slope. I tumbled down the dirt slope but luckily I did not scrape my knee, getting up from the tumble I dusted myself and looked up down this slope I saw a huge rock. This rock has the lighting and all so I know it's important. Walking forward towards the stone I touched it it felt like a normal big rock, but the atmosphere around felt different maybe it's the surroundings. Maybe it's a sign, yes, sitting down I started to try to unlock my mage circuits. Trying to feel the mana in the surrounding. Suddenly I felt something hot flow though my body. 'Hot!Hot!Hot!' It felt as if I was burning just to make it better a suddenly I felt tired. My attempts at trying to stay awake was futile and I passed out.
...
Waking up I was assaulted by a wave of light, I groaned, " it's too bright, one day I'm going to burn you to ashes" I said to the sun. Checking my surroundings I see that the sun was setting, seeing this I rushed back home, don't want my parents to start worrying about me I thought. With a stop in my step I felt today had been productive unlocked My Magic circuits and I can start to train, my next problem is where to find someone who could teach me mage craft. The most I currently know how to do is reinforcement if I remember correctly you do that by applying prana to the object. Well all and all I feel that today was a good day minus the passing out part. Seeing as I had time to try out reinforcement while walking back home I picked up a rock near by and try flowing prana though it. It exploded in my face, looks like I still have a long way to go before I become a competent magus. Sighing I continue to practice as I walk back home.

(A/N)
Please tell me if there is anything I could improve on the story or the lore cause it too difficult for me ;-;. Anyways my excuse for not updating is I start fgo yay for the past month I've been playing it.