Chapter 4

(Time passed 10 days)
(Y/N prov)
Looking at this glowing rock in my hand. I know I have successfully did it, the rock did not explode.
"YES! Finally." I shouted in glee. I did it, getting out of my bed. I needed to start my daily life, I walk down the stairs to the bakery to help my mother. Seeing my mother I greeted her "good morning mother." "Good morning (Y/N)" she smiled saying this to me. " Today your going to learn how to bake bread!" Nodding my head I got started on what I've been taught so far mixing water,sugar,yeast until it becomes a starchy.I start to make the bread flatting the bread with a roller my mother start to teach me how to continue from there. Finishing the bread I look at the flatten bread, a failure just like never mind. "Don't worry it's like this for everyone first time." She said. For the rest of the morning i practice making bread, the failures I made I took it and ate it, the bread may look like a deflated ball but the taste is still there. Reinforcing, it taste better I wonder why it taste better is it because I reinforce the taste or is it I reinforce the sugar in the bread or the other ingredients in the bread. Walking to the smithy were my father resided in, today was the day I got started on how to smith. Walking into the smithy I see my father hammering away at the steel. "Dad, I've arrived!" Spotting me he puts the steel to cool in the water beside him. His face spotting a big smile he said " hey there kiddo! Today's your first lesson you excited." I suppose I'm excited at foraging I always liked to try new things. "Yes dad I'm ready." Walking closer towards where he was, he continue to speak "since it's your first time starting I'm going to get you started like with the other kids here. Pick the hammer up I'm going to teach you how to Weld it and use it properly to make something." I thought with this I will be able to make something that will help me survive.
Part way though the lesson my farther left to do something, he told me to continue practicing on what I was taught. Day dreaming I thought of all the possibilities with mastering this skill but guns were out of the question. "Hey!" A voice snapped me out of my day dream. Turning towards the voice I see a girl wearing a leather belt and apron with high leather boots. "Your using too much strength" she told me. Looking down I see that the metal I was hammering at was bend out of shape,  "ah" I said in a daze. " Thank you for telling me." Looking at the metal I'm trying to see if I can salvage it with my mediocre skill. "That's better, next time remember not to use that much strength."
" If I may ask what's your name?"
"Well my name is Emma, it's a pleasure to meet you."
"Yes, it's nice to meet you as well" I said.
"So is it your first time at the forge." She asked
"Yes it is" I replied
"Not bad, for a newbie. Most of them usually manage to absolutely Bend the metal out of shape due to the amount of force they put on the metal."
"I see you met the other kids. Huh?" A new voice from behind said.
Turing around I saw my dad walking in. " Yes she was telling me what I was doing wrong." Dad nodded his head, " You must be Emma." Dad said "I've heard a lot about you in this town, a rising star. Your skills even surpasses some adults, keep this up and you might catch the eyes of royalty." Dad continued.
"Thank you for you complement, but I think I still think I have a long way to go." A prodigy I thought.
"So kiddo, I think that's all your going to do today, You can go back now"
I nodded my head. "Hey Emma!" I shouted as I was walking away "if you don't mind would you teach me again the next time I came." Turning around she smiled
"Sure !" She shouted back.
"So you don't want your dear old dad to teach you this huh. Running off and asking a girl you just met for help." Dad said in a dramatic tone with a tear in his eye.
"It's not like that, Dad." I rebuked
"I'm sure it's not (Y/n), fist the girl from the d'arc family then the the prodigal blacksmith of the village. You sure have a lot of guts asking her if one on one lessons like that." He sighed.
Sighing back I continue to walk back home. Looking at the sun I see that there is some sunlight left, seeing as I have time I went to my usual place to train the place were I unlocked My Magic circuits. I think that place is  secluded enough or me to practice. I have an idea of what I want to try today. Without a teacher the amount of things I can do is very restricted, only being able to the very basic. How am I going to find someone to teach me some mage craft. I sigh life does not seem to get any easier.