Grand order shorts1

I open my eyes, hmm another boring day in the throne or can it be considered a day cause I'm pretty sure the throne does not follow such a thing. Looking around my surroundings it's still white, 'God it's like when I died except everything was black now everything is white, it's too blinding' I thought.
I wish something interesting would happen,I said to myself. Well Loh and behold, a shining circle appears before me. " Hmm, must be someone who's summoning me." I said alright a new adventure an escape form this boring place, I step on the circle and blinding light surrounds me.
(3 person prov)
In a certain summoning room, a certain female red head could be heard cry what Lay around here were all craft essences, black keys and mapu tofu. If you listen closely enough you can hear a strange mumble it says " Rate up is a lie" repeatedly, It's almost like a chant.

"S-Senpai don't give up. Here have this I've been saving saint quartz for something like this." A eggplant kohai said.

"Mashhhh!" The red head shouted
"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"
So the eggplant now know as mash handed over enough saint quartz for 10 more pulls.
Putting the saint quartz on the circle the orbs formed and it started to spin.
Craft essences, black keys , mapu tofu, and some others.
Just then a golden flash appears, and the red head girl eyes is filled with life again.
"Ha ha, trying to summon a god-" then the servant was turned into a rare mana prism.
"God damn it" the red head cried. Once again gacha has taken the hope of the people.
Another card appeared but it was sliver in colour, the red head girl was getting ready to burn the servant before it flashes and starts to turn gold, Life starts to return to her eyes.
"Class Assassin. True name (Y/n). It's nice to meet you"
(Y/n) prov
I looks around, this must be the Chaldea I thought . And I look in front and of me and see and orange haired girl. Looks like this is not the anime. I smiled it looks like my life here will be fun.
(A/n)
This is just a little something I wrote out when I was thinking for ideas for the main story. I hope this little short is good and as usual tell me if there is anything I can improve on, bye bye.