Chapter 5

(Y/n) prov
Mystic eyes. A mutation of Magic circuits in the eyes, Today I just realise I could try to see if I can unlock the mystic eyes of death perception, since I died I want to try out if I could get it. If I remember properly mystic eyes of death perception are very rare. So I'm just trying my luck with this,  sitting down I channel od through my eyes. Piping my eyes I see lines everywhere, the groups the rocks the trees and the world has become grey. So this means I have the mystic eyes, how lucky I laughed now to test it. Picking up a stick that looked sharp enough, I look at the rock and trace lines on it. I was surprised when the stick effortlessly cut through the line, removing the stick I deactivated my eyes. I'll will test my limits later but now,I'm going to test my reinforcement. I want to see if I could improve my reinforcement skills, and structural analysis. Casting structural analysis I check the history of this huge rock, information flooded my head I learnt that this rock used to be part of small mountain, then I casted it on my cloths. I clutch my head in pain, the information was too much for me. Clutching my head for a few more seconds before the pain stopped.
'Hmm, it seems that I can't process the shirts history without pain' I thought. Opening my palm, I project the shirt I was wearing. Looking at it it seems like the shirt was exactly the same, I then tried tearing it to my surprise it was met with some resistance, Quite good for my first time. Hmmm, I wonder if I could recreate tracing well at least like a worser version tracing. What I just did was two of the seven steps well it may not be something full of history as things Shirou has done before. Ok remember the steps, picking up a near by stick I start.
judging the concept of creation,
hypothesis the basic structure,
Duplicating the composition of material,
Imitating the what skill used to make it,
Sympmathizing with experience of growth,
Reproducing accumulated years,
Excelling every manufacturing process.
"Trace" I said under my breath, the stick started to form ok my hand. " hmm, I can do three steps, sympmathizing with experience of growth is some thing I can't do with out the reality marble because of the information, the steps that requires information is something I only do in a very slip shot way due to not being able to see the entire history. So the end result was something that was stronger than normal gradation air but weaker than tracing. But this it quite good adding my mystic eyes I could just spam projectiles aiming at their lines against my foes, a deadly combo indeed. Getting up I suppose I've done all that I wanted for today the rest of my time will be spent practicing this craft.
(The next day)
Stretching my arms I start to get off the bed, today the day I visit the d arc's farm to meet the brothers and Jeanne. Walking down the stairs ate breakfast which consist of bread and some milk, at sort off since today is something of a free day for me there's no need for me to do chores or learn new thing from my mother or father. Heading to a quite area I start to reinforce my child legs a start a mad dash towards the farm house, this is good training and I am starting to like this feeling the wind on my cheeks as I ran through the fields, weird that there is no one here but I won't complain it. If someone sees a child running this fast they would definitely burn me and call me a witch or a wizard, wait do they burn wizard in this ages well I don't want to take the chance. I ran and I ran, "Haaaa" the release a deep breath as I ran. I really underestimated the distance between the two towns, seeing the farm in the distance I start to slow down, I take deep breaths as I walked towards the farm. Knocking on the door I waited for someone to answer it, sounds of foot steps could be heard before the door was open " well if it isn't (Y/n) what brings you here today and this early to?"
" Ah, Hello Mr D'Arc I'm here to play with the others."
" Well first of all, don't call me Mr it makes me feel old you can cell me ceil, as for the others if you don't mind waiting till they finish their chores first before they can hang out with out."
" Yes, I don't mind"
" Then welcome in" Ceil said as the open the door big enough for me to pass through. Looking around I see the siblings working in the fields, I walked towards them one of the brothers spotted me " (Y/n)! What are you doing here?" I replied " I'm here to play with you guys" " I see them I'll tell the others!"
Walking around I spotted little Jeanne struggling to milk the cows, walking up towards her I squatting next to I said " need some help there Jeanne."  " Ehh!" A cute little scream came form Jeanne mouth " O-oh, (Y/n) I didn't see you there." Seeing her adorable display I smiled " I am here to play with you Jeanne"
" Really?" She said with starts in her eyes.
'Ahhhh, to innocent. My eyes' adopting a closed eyes smile I said " Yes!"
" Well I'll get this done as fast as possible." Jeanne said with much determination. I then see Jeanne start to pick up the pace. Looking at the empty buckets on her left I asked "do you want me to help you?"
" Ah really" the girl beamed, " it would make the entire process faster, if so then please take some of the buckets and start to milk the other cows."
Nodding my beard I picked up some buckets and start to milk the cows.
Twist and pull, twist and pull. I start to see milk come out of the cow, holding the cows udders like this feels weird it's a bit rubbery. Filling up all the buckets I looked over to see how's Jeanne's doing, it seems like she also had just finished like me. Making my way towards her I heard her saying " Thank you very much! (Y/n) with your help I was able to get it done much quicker."
Just then from the distance we heard" Finally! Your done! We've been waiting for sometime! Let's start already." Oliver shouted from the distance, so Jeanne and I started running towards the siblings direction. Reaching them I heard Jules say " Let's play catch, the space here is big so it the perfect place!"
We all agreed to what Jules said and we all decided that Jules will start first since he suggested it. Then we started running away, I see Jules try to catch the others, seeing as they were not paying attention to me I just stand there and watched, it's quite funny to see him run around and fail to catch his siblings. After a minute or so see as he could not catch his siblings he settled his sights on me. Staring at me dead in The Eye he start running towards me like a mad bull.
Heh it's time to assert superiority on him, I reinforced my body. Is this cheating you may ask, no it's not it's not my fault they do not know mage craft.
Is this going too far? Also a no, there is no such thing as mercy in catch.
Seeing as he is a step away form me, he stretched out his hand to tag me, I dodged, seeing his surprise look his good bet he did not expect me to do that. He tried again and I dogged again and again and again until he was panting on the knees. " How?" He panted " How are you so good at this?"
" Pure skill." I replied, it's totally not cause I cheated or anything.
"But from what I heard you have nobody to play the game with you." He said catching his breath.
Ouch, what a way to say I have no friends, that hit too close to home.
"I think we should stop here" I suggested,
" yes" he said.
Making our way back to the rest I see Jeanne and Oliver and Harvey, being very impressed by what they saw, " Wow! (Y/n) how did you do that?" Jeanne asked
"It's pure skill"I replied
"How did you get so skilful if you had no one to play with?" Jeanne asked with an innocent face
" Yea how did you?" The rest of the boys asked.
'Oh, their all saying I have no friends other than them, that hurts even more cause their children and don't know why I don't have friends' I thought
" Well, it's because I practiced." I answered their questions.
" Well that enough about me guys how about you?" I said as I sat down on the grassy patch and the others soon follow.
" What do you guys want to be when you grow up?" I asked
" Well I want to be a soldier, a hero. I want to be the one how puts an end to the war I keep on hearing about." Jules confidently said
" Well you better start training now, how can you become a hero if you can't even catch (Y/n)" Harvey replied
" Hey! I know I can catch him, it's just I was not taking him seriously since I thought this is his first time playing, that's all." Jules countered.
" But it looks to me that you were talking him very seriously, you even started to pant trying to catch him." Jeanne said
" W-Wha" Jules stuttered.
I started to laugh, it looks like everyone is bullying Jules
" Well that all I'm going to say what do you want to be Oliver?"
" Well, I want to be a famous blacksmith. I want to craft something that will make me famous." Oliver replied.
" Well that's a big dream Oliver, you have to work hard for it." I said
"I will work hard for it, it's just that I don't know where to start." Oliver started of with determination in his voice that slowly turn into embarrassment as he said he will do it but could not even start.
" Well Oliver if you want you could join me for lessons in my town." I offered
" Really!" Oliver closed the distance between me and him.
"Yes, I'm sure that my dad would not mind any ways there are lots of other children learning how to forge in my town too." I said
" Thank you so much (Y/n)! With this I do not have to worry about finding a place to learn. I was afraid that the blacksmith in the town would not accept someone like me to be their apprentice. You help me with my problem (Y/n)! I am very grateful."
" Well since Oliver said what he wanted to be in the future how about you Harvey, what do you want to be?"
" Well in the future I want to be a soldier like Jules, not to become like a hero or anything. I just want to help end the war so that people don't have to suffer anymore." Harvey said
" Really! You will join the army with me Harvey! With the both of us in the army we will be unstoppable, we won't ever be defeated!" Jules exclaimed. 'God he looks so much like a Shouen protagonist right now' I thought.
" With that said what do you want to be (Y/n)?" Harvey asked
" Well I want to be an explorer, I know that I will most probably join the army when I grow up but if I manage to survive the war I want to explore the world, search for new land, meet new people, and discover treasure."
" Ooo! A treasure hunter and an explorer huh. That sounds exciting! You know what if the hero thing does not work out I want to do with you (Y/n)! We will be the best explores finding a lot of treasure our names will go down in explorer history! And if do become hero's, Me, you and Harvey will have our name written down in history and the people who put an end to this never ending war! Our names will be in songs!" Jules exclaimed.
" Well of that does not happen we still could do the entire exploring thing, come on Harvey join us in this plan!"
" I suppose that would be fine." Harvey sighed
" Well after mine how about yours Jeanne?" I asked the girl
" Well I also want to be a soldier like you guys I also want to put the war to an end!" Jeanne exclaimed
" Silly Jeanne girl can't join the army, but there is still hope you can you us on our adventure" Jules replied.
Jeanne started to pout, " But I want to join you guys!" She insisted.
'Oh little does he know his sister will become a hero unlike him' I thought
" Please listen to Jules,Jeanne girls can't join the war" pleaded Oliver.
" Fine" Jeanne reluctantly agreed but the pout was still there." But I want to join you on your adventure!"
" That will be fine" I said
The pout started to fade and with a smile Jeanne said " it's a promise then!"
" Yes it is" I said
' I've learned a lot about the others today even Jeanne the saint had dreams to stop the war before she even started, it might have been the influence of her brothers but she still thought about it!' I thought
Sighing, for the rest of the day me and the others talked until I had to go. Leaving I walked a good distance away before reinforcing my legs and run beck home this may be tiring but it sure felt good and it's also exercise. I smiled this was going to be an amazing life for sure no more boring stuff anymore.
(A/n)
As usual tell me if there is anything I could improve in cause there is bound to be more mistakes the longer the chapter. Bye bye!