Chpater 14

*CREEKK*
The crusty door moved as my teacher forced the door open.

"Do you ever maintain your home?" I asked her.
"I never need to." She replied.
Short answer as always, I look inside and see an assortment of weapons. Thing ranging from short swords to war scythes to even giant mallets.

"Wow, you sure do have a stash of weapons." I look at them closer, the lack of windows preventing me from inspecting it closely. I took a near by long sword, I raised it to the outside sunlight, and to my surprise there was rust all over it.
"Wait so do you use these weapons?" I asked her.
"No, but it's now your responsibility." She answered.
"WHY!" There was hundreds if not thousands of weapons in this storage unit.
I thought we were going to choose a weapon for me?
(FLASHBACK)
"Come." She drag me by the arm.
"WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! Where are we going?" As she dragged me.
"To get you a weapon."
"Okay, can you stop dragging me? I can walk."
She then promptly released me from her hold.
"Oof." My face planted to the ground

(PRESENT)
"If I remember correctly you have some history being a blacksmith. Now you can practice." She told me.
"Isn't this child slavery?" I asked her. She really asked me to rebuild her weapons and maintain them.
"Child slavery?" She tilted her head.
Ah yes, I forgot it's the Middle Ages. There is no child slavery, just slaves.
"Enchant them with the runes I taught you too." She added on.
"We will be using these in the next month hunt."
"You want me to finish all this" I spread my hands towards the storage. "By next month?"
"No, just enough to provide for a small army."
"ARE YOU CRAZY?!"
*BONK*
"Ow!"
"Don't yell. Anyways I believe you can do it, just make them average."
"For a apostle hunt?"
"Yea."
Sighhhhh,
"Now get to it, we are wasting daylight. Don't forgot your rune lesson later." She told me.
"Okayy."
She leaves me, well time to get to it, I started to pick them up and move them to the conveniently placed smithy next to the storage. I'm sure my mage craft can speed it up to make it, I think.

(A week later)
Soo I got bored, and made this. I look at the javelin that I clean up and made new. I'm proud of my handy-work , and surprised that the mundane weapon can handle the runes on it. Well time to test it out.
I threw it straight up,Let me list out the runes used.
EIHWAZ, GEBO and URUZ runes to strengthen the javelin. A couple more runes to increase its weight after sometime.
"Huhuhuhhu." I chuckled to myself.
I look up only to see it burning.
"OH SHIT, OH SHIT."
I took like the wind and got the heck out of the area.
"BOOM!"

Hmm, I think I fucked up,
"ENEMY?!" I heard my teacher say.
"NO! Just and accident."
I saw her look at me, and I look at her.
"Your cleaning that up after the hunt." She pointed at me.
"Yea, okay." I sighed.
She went back in, I went towards the crater hmm, looks like a 10m by 5m crater.
I the middle of it, Lays the broken javelin.
My work...
Never mind, focus, back to my job.
(A/n)
A chapter a month, will be gone now, I think. Cause I have time now! As long as I don't be lazy. So for the people who care , I will be updating more often now!
Yay...
I don't know much about the runes sooo some of it may be wrong

More extras.
How I got the ideas, I was watching a video of people shooting water at the sun or shooting guns at the sun or people putting fans trying to stop a tornado or people shooting a gun at a tornado, you get the idea .Soo

(Start)
"BEHOLD MY ULTIMATE CREATION, NO LONGER SHALL THE MORNING RAYS SHINE IN MY FACE, FOR I SHALL DOUSE IT, TILL IT STOP SHINING."
I pointed at the tall phallic object.
"THE MARVELS OF MORDEN ENGINEERING, GERMEN SCIENCE IS ZE BEST."
"What is this?" My Teachers asked.
"YES MY DEAR TEACHER. I HAVE CREATED A SOLUTION TO STOP THE SUN. THE WATER STORED AT THE SIDE WILL COME OUT FROM THE TOP, THE POWER OF SCIENCE AND MAGECRAFT SHALL BE USED FOR GOOD."
"Come down from that stand, my stupid student, you're not going to succeed."
"NEVER NOT UNITL THE MORNING DESTROYER DIES."
"READY, FIRE!"
That day was a day of legends,
Legend say that the farmers all over France had rain water to water their crops in the hop blistering heat, saving lives, crops and people dying due to thirst.
(END)
Yea a dick joke, you can never go wrong.