Chapter 7

(Y/n)prov
"(Y/n)!!"mother shouted at me.
"I'm up! I'm up!" I shouted back. Grumbling I rolling out of my bed, I walked out of my room and got ready.
"So (Y/n), today we are going to continue where we left off last lesson on baking!" Mother said enthusiastically.
" Yes mom"I said.
"So today we're are going to learn how to make French bread" mother said
'Ahh yes the famous baguette.'I thought.
"First, start by making to dough."
So I started putting in the ingredients and start to mix them together then I stretch the dough and folded them.
"Next Stretch the dough into rectangles and roll each rectangle . Start with the longer side, fold it inside the rectangle and seal the seam with your thumb. Do this three or four times until it forms a cylinder.
So I stretch the dough and and so I folded and and closed the seam until it became a cylinder shape.
"Then out it in the baking oven(Y/n)" mother said,and I did as told.
"(Y/n) you did a good job today!" Mother said while giving me a head pat.
'Hmmm this feels good' I thought. So this is why so many anime girls fall victim to this move, to think it will also affect me. Shaking my head out of the pats, I took a step back before I melted into the pats.
"Ok now that done, here have some bread (Y/n)" mother said while handing me the bread I made. Taking the bread I bit into it, "mhmm." I hummed, the bread was nice. The crust was crunchy and the inside was soft and fluffy, I made some good bread I'm very pleased with this I came a long way. Now it's time to reinforce the bread, I always wanted to try out reinforce bread.
Taking a bite out of this magically enchanted bread, I realise that I should reinforce all my food from now on. It's like all the good expects of the bread is enhance to the max, now I wonder if any mages in the future reinforce drugs before, I bet the drugs really made a killing.
"(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" Mother shouted at me while waving her hand in-front of my face.
"Ah!" I snapped out of my food daze and the thought of drugs.
"So (Y/n) how did you think your beard tasted, do you think it's delisted or not. Because I personally think it's nice." Mother said
" I think it's nice too mom!" I replied
" That's nice (Y/n). This is all your learning today, you can do what you want now but remember to be back by dinner." Mouthed said.
" Okay mom."I replied.
Heading towards the forge I wanted to see how Oliver is doing, steeping into the forge I see him making a sword.
" Hey Oliver, I see that your working hard!" I said to him
" Oh, (Y/n)! Yes I've been working hard improving my skills as much as possible this days." Oliver replied.
"I see, I see." I said " well that's all I'm here for my lesson is tomorrow and I'm learning how to make a crossbow!"
"That's great (Y/n), well I need to continue now."
" Okay bye Oliver."
"Bye (Y/n)"

Walking around town I wonder what should I do today, hmmm. I haven't try pranking the townspeople for the other town yet right?
Getting some wood I started making a new water-gun.
Here I present to you water gun mrk2! It shoots further with more power and can store more water. I look at my handie work, it starting to look more like a modern water gun now, Making another I plan on getting the others join in my plan and this time I won't get caught cause I'm in another town.
Finishing the water gun and heading towards the d arc's. I spotted Jeanne lying under a tree dozing off. Sneaking up on her I see her sleeping face,hmm. I took out my water gun and sprayed her in the face with my gun.
"Kyaaa!" Jeanne screamed. She turned around to look at me.
"It was you!" She pointed her finger at me and said " how could you do such a thing (Y/n)!"
"He he, sorry Jeanne I couldn't help myself. But here take one." I handed her the water gun
" what is this?" Jeanne asked
"It's the thing I used to spray water at you, it a water gun. You pull that thing on the gun and water shoots out." I said
"Woahhhh." Jeanne had stars in her eyes looking at it.
" well let's go get your brothers I want to do something with them."
Spotting the other I shouted " Hey! Guys! I want to do something with you!"
"What is it" the both of them replied
"Here" I handed both of them the water gun" it shoots water out of the tip, just pull that thing on the water gun and water comes out."
" Woahhh. How did you get this (Y/n)."they asked
"I made it myself."I boasted
"That's amazing (Y/n)!"
"Well now that's done with want to go shoot the adults in the town with it."
"Sure I want to test this thing out" said Jules.
"I'm fine with that" said Harvey.
"I don't think we should be doing this guys"Jeanne warned us
"It will be fine Jeanne. Don't worry about it." I waved her warning off.
"Ok let us set off" we walked off to find victims while Jeanne was walking behind us try to convince us not to do this.

"Target spotted, ready your weapons"I whispered to the other
"Andddd FIRE!"I shouted. Water came spraying out of the water gun at our victim.
"Ahh, what's this." Victim 1 said.
"Where is all this water coming from!" Victim 2 shouted.
"Retreat!" I told the others. We ran away while the adults were still stunned by the sudden assault of water. See as Jeanne was lacking behind, I grabbed her hand and booked it. Running to a near by ally way we hid there as we saw the victims run pass us.
"Haaa,haaaa" Jeanne breath loudly.
"I told you guys it was a bad idea we almost got caught!" Jeanne complaint.
"It's fine Jeanne, we didn't get caught. It's all that mattered."I said
"Yea, and it was amazing, did you see them get blinded by it." Jules said.
"And there will be no more of these of stuff!" Jeanne said while dragging the three of us back to the farm.
"Aww come in Jeanne it's fun." I pleaded.
"It's fun for you but not for me!"Jeanne pouted.
"Fine then, I have another idea.
Let's spray each other with water,by the end of it who ever is the most wet loses." I suggest.
"That sound fine to me"Harvey said
"Prepare to lose guys!" Jules exclaimed.
"That's fine I suppose." Jeanne said
"Well then since everyone agrees let the battle begin! Once we reach back of course." I said.

"Take that, and this!"
"Naive!"
"Ha!"
The three of us battled while Jeanne stood at the side.
"Come on Jeanne join us!" Jules shouted.
"I think I will sit this one out"she replied.
"It's your lost."
And so we continue our battle until dawn.
"Haaa." I exhale laying on the ground, The others also did the same.
"Today was fun!" Jules shouted.
"Indeed!" Harvey agreed.
"We should do this more often." I said.
All of us except Jeanne was wet and laying on the ground exhausted.
"Well me and Harvey will get going first,bye (Y/n)." Jules said
"Bye guys!" I replied.
Laying there for a while I look over at Jeanne, she still there staring at me. So I started a conversation with her,
"Hey Jeanne I want to ask why do you always keep your hair short." I asked
"Well, having long hair while doing chores is difficult, So I prefer to keep it short." She replied.
"I see. You know one day I would love to see how you look with long hair! Jeanne." I smiled.
" O-oh I see." She whispered.
"Well that's all for today I have to get going now. Bye Jeanne."
"Bye (Y/n)."  And so I took off.

Reaching home, I see that dinner has been set out.
"Welcome back (Y/n)! Glad your home!" Mother said with a huge smile on her face.
" Here take a seat I will get your father down right now."
Taking a seat on the chair I waited for them before we ate. Seeing mom drag dad by the arm down stairs, I can tell that they have a very loving relationship. The smile on mom's face and the smile on dad's face reminds me of my old parents. I smiled.
"Eh? (Y/n) why is there some tears in your eyes?"mom asked.
"It's nothing mom" I replied.
We sat at the table and ate, I really like the atmosphere. Compared to the modern world this is far better. I see my mother and father talking with each other.
"So (Y/n) what do you want to be in the future." Mother asked.
"Well I want to be a-" I was interrupted.
"Well he's obviously going to be a famous blacksmith, with that water gun thing he made he's going to be a famous inventor and with his blacksmithing skills. He going to be a blacksmith that invent things and make them." Father said
"Nonsense Dear. He's going to be a baker. He's made huge improvements since he started, and one day he's going to be making bread for the royals."mother said
And so the argument begins on what my future is. I laughed, and thought it's nice to enjoy moments like this with family.
(A/n)
This is the end of the chapter. If there is anything I can improve on tell me. That's all I have to say, bye bye.