Chapter 12

It a short chapter

"Dodge!"
Shit! Shit! Shit!
"WHO EVEN TEACHES A KID LIKE THIS!" I yelled amongst all the spells being fired at me.
"Me." A swift one worded reply, absolutely crush any hopes for easier training in the future. Looking at the spells, I used my knife to cut through some of them to give me some breathing room.
Well this all started last week,
"We start training now."
"Today right now?" I just recovered from exhaustion.
"Yes." She then grab me by shirt collar and drag me out.
"Soo, what's your name?"
"Elsie." She answered. Before throwing me on the grassy field.
"You could at least be a bit gentle, I just lost my home you know!"
"You seem fine enough, so you should get stronger to prevent it from happening. Or even if it will happen at all." She said.
Haha, dark humour base on my pain.
"Well,dodge." A monotone voice said.
"Wha—" boom, I've been hit.
"Dooodge." She extended the word, as if I didn't understand her.
"Shit!" I rolled out of the way.
"Good you understand."
She did think I didn't understand the word, I thought side stepping another spell. What to do now, no magecraft , it will raise suspicion, fight back with hands, yea nah.
Running sounds like a good option.
..

And that's how I got here. The spells got faster and with the new speed I got launched, "ke!" I skidded across the ground.
"You lasted longer than I thought, that's good."she said
"Gl—ad, yo-u a-ppro-ve." Bleah x-x
"Stop acting." She picked me up again, " I can see your tired but we are going to continue lesson."
(At the house)
"So let us get the most basic questions out of the way, I've already told you about who I am and why your still alive. Now I'm going to teach you some spells. There is not much I can say about your eyes other than it may be a variation of mystic eyes you have."
I nod my head to her explanation.
"Good, now I'm going teach you some basic stuff, that I'll let you practice." She picks up a small piece of paper then throw it into the ground, the paper lodged into the wood,
"That right there was reinforcement, a very basic spell you must master if you want to survive." She then throw a bag in-front of me, "try the spell on the rocks in side of the bag, you will reinforce the things by adding prana to the rock, don't worry about the terms I'll teach your later."
I nod my head, and reinforce it.
"Hm, it's okay, usually it will explode, but it looks like you got good control, well I figure you don't have a trigger."
"What is it?" I said pretending not to know.
"Well it's something you associate with to activate you magic circuits. Mine is getting hit in the heart by an arrow."
Morbid, well I guess it's suppose to be after all.
And so the lessons continue, with variations of success with each spell that she taught. And with a couple of explosions on the way I managed to learn a lot. Not much I can say about today, expect the pain of physical training.
(A/n)
2 months, yea I felt it was a long time. Anyways, not that knowledgeable about type moon spells, can't really write much about it. And I have another "book" of ideas. You can go check it out see if you like it and if I should continue it. If not it's just going to be there. I won't write much about it cause most ideas have been left there for months and me just not finishing it but hey if you want to see like chapter 1 if such an idea go check it out