Chapter 9

"AHHAHAHAHA."I laughed as the surrounding forest beside me blew up. You might be wondering what happened.
(Earlier)
In my usual training area, I wanted to test something new. You know how things just explode to burst when it is reinforced beyond its limit. I want to try and weaponize that, with that, I start to reinforce a pebble, and my hand in case I do not throw it away in time.
'Boom!' the pebble burst in my hand.
The impact of it stings my hand, I suppose I need to have a feel for it.
And so I practiced and practiced until I went a little crazy with it.
(currently)
I put my hand on the tree and flooded it with prana, seeing the cracks forming on the tree I took my cue and run the opposite direction. Looking back I saw the tree explode. That took a lot of prana but it was well worth it to see the explosion.
Now I want to go hunting with my newly found ability, I can't wait to blow up the things that attack me.
Picking up some stones that are larger than normal, I walked around the area. Today I learn that the bigger the thing you flood with prana the bigger the explosion. Me likey.

'Shan shan' I hear the rustling of bushes, turning around I threw the skin to be exploded stone at the bushes.
Boom! The explosion goes off in the bushes, blood gets splatted on my face. 'Hmmm, I have a sneaking suspicion that the thing is dead' wiping the blood off my face, I slowly walk towards it. Moving the bushes aside I took a peek and oh I don't think I can tell what it is anymore. But from the small blood patch, I can tell it most probably a small animal.
'Sorry little creature' I thought.

'Shan! shan!' the bush rustled. Turning my head I see a wolf, finally, I've been searching for someone to attack me. Taking a stance I start to throw the stones in my hand towards the wolf, a stone got into its mouth anddddd 'boom!'
That's Gorey I thought, looking at the blown head of the wolf I can see that the head is still there but not in good shape. The wolf eyeball rolled towards me, ew. 
Kicking that thing aside another bigger sound of the bush rusting can now be heard. What's with the animals appearing out of bushes it's like Pokemon. This time it's a bear, wow I finally found a bear, I thought they don't appear in France.
Taking out my knife the bear eyes me cautiously, taking out the knife that I made. I reinforced my body and knife, and I want to blow this bear sky high. Slowly moving closer, and starting to flood my knife with prana. And dashed in, the bear seeing this the bear tried to swipe its claws at me I dodge its claws and stab the knife right to this jaw and rolled out. The bear roar in pain, the knife should go off around. 'Booom!!!!' now.
Looking back at the bear, I now see its brain blown out. Ohh another gory scene, is that it's the brain. I look at the suspicious bits on the ground, well now with that finish I took a look around and see parts of my knife spread around the field. It's like a fragment grenade, the metal is spread around the area.
Well sorry, knife you've been with me for a long time but it's time for you to go I've got a new knife now, you've served me well.
Well, now what I thought, I could try to practice more mage craft but I don't feel like doing that. So I could explore the area more, who knows what I could find in this forest.
Walking around I see another giant rock, hmm. I wonder what would happen if I craved English words on this rock. I'm sure it would bamboozle a lot of people, reaching for my knife. Just then realize I sacrifice my knife for the bear.
So I took a nearby stick and reinforced it, I start to carve my name into the rock. He, historians is going to go wild if the rock is still here. The message read as followed
Hello to anyone reading this, congratulations you found writings from a French boy. You might be wondering how this boy knows English, but that's a secret. well, that's all I have to say, bye-bye.

Looking at my handiwork, I laugh to myself. Well, now that novelty wore out what else. Seeing the setting sun I decided to go back home.
Reaching home I overheard my parents discussing Jeanne's birthday and how to celebrate it. So her birthday is coming soon huh, I should do something for her. You know I could do the same thing for her, a flower crown and bracelet. And I could craft something for her like a stand or something. Nodding to myself I go to bed getting ready for tomorrow.
(the next day)
Getting out of bed I took the flower crown and bracelet that Jeanne made as a reference to make one myself.
"Where are you going (Y/n)?" mother asked.
"I'm going out to find flowers to make something for Jeanne for her birthday!"I replied
"How do you know about that (Y/n)?"
"I overheard you and dad talking about that."
"Good luck on your journey then." Mother said with a smile.
Nodding my head, I head out towards my next destination. The forest near the d arcs farm, I still remember the big flower field.
Reaching towards the forest, I saw that the place has not changed at all.
I wonder how this place works, I thought to myself. So brushing that thought away I started to pick some flowers. And I think yellow and white flowers would look nice on her.

Hmm, I think this is enough flowers. Now to make it, taking the crown and bracelet out I cast structural analysis on it and found out how it's now. Thinking back to when I first did it I realize how wrong I was doing it. I could do all seven steps with experience and the only reason I had a headache was that I tried to process the information too quickly. Now with that tangent out of the way, I know how to make one. Better than fumbling around until I figure it out, so I started to make it. And for some odd reason, it's is very soothing to me.
After finishing the flowers, I think I did a very good job. Getting up from the field, I would like to have a picnic here one day, Everything here is very carefree I like this. Seeing the setting sun I feel that I spent a lot of time picking flowers, I sighed. I really spent too much time picking flowers.

Running back, I smelled something weird. I think somethings burning, eh. It's not my problem most probably travelers setting up campfires. Running some more, in the distance I see some fire. Fire! It's in the direction of the village. Shit!
Picking up the pace I started going faster and faster.

(A/n)
There the ending, not much to say. Any comments on how to improve my writing is much appreciated. And next chapter will be the end of the more peaceful stuff and more action I suppose.