Chapter 13

I sidestep another punch as my teacher launched a couple more swings at me. I jumped back to out some distance between me and her.
*swishh~*
I look to my front as I see an arrow coming towards me, I ducked.
"What! The! Hell! I thought this has a lesson on hand to hand fighting!" I shouted at her. Three more arrows came towards me.
"Well, you first lesson on hand to hand. Never be close enough to your enemy to engage in hand to hand. A headlock may put them down but so will and arrow."
She fired more bolts at me form her crossbow.
I panted my feet on the ground as I launched myself to the right and rolled.
*swoshh~*

'Okay, okay. Think, the ground here is flat with no cover, and she's playing dirty.'
I started to inspect my surroundings, dirt
and rocks.

I grabbed a handful of dirt, reinforced it and threw it at the on coming arrow,
*tink!* the rock deflected the arrow.
Yes!

I got my hands dirty with both hands full of dirt. I see her narrow her eyes. She fired more arrows and I threw the rock hard dirt towards it.
My eyes widen at I pivoted to my left side.
I narrow my eyes at her, well that don't work no more.
"Nice try." I heard her say.
I project a knife, turned on my mystic eyes and started to cut the ground, well if I don't have any cover I just have to make one right?
I looked at her, as she saw what I was trying to do.

So she brought out a second crossbow from her back.
Great, now I have twice the arrows.
I stopped and put all my strength to jump back, I feel like this is a bullet hell.But wait,
A good thing happen, she will soon jun out of arrows at her rate.
I look down, nice a perfect line.
I cut it and lift up a portion of the dirt to cover my body and reinforced it, rinse and repeat this until she runs out of arrows.
(10minutes later...)
'She definitely going to run out of arrows!' I thought to myself.
(20 more minutes later...)
Still raining arrows, my reserves is running Low, what once was a nice plane is now a battlefield.
Full of arrows, weird cut out shapes of dirt and more.
"When is this going to end!" I shouted at my teacher.
"When you get close enough." She replied.
Whattt?! Not when you land a hit on me?!
Is she really looking down on me this much, I know I'm still a kid but still, she not even taking it seriously!
I growled at her.
"Being projection." Many knifes start to form at my hand as I threw multiple of them at the arrows that stop my advance.

Three more knifes appear as I thew it towards her. She shot then down. Great, I put my hand and the ground and altered it making a pillar from the ground that forced her to jump back, as I threw the overcharged stones blinding her, due to the explosion.
CHANCE! I smiled.
I got to her back and stab it with my knife.

Is what I thought would happen if I didn't suddenly find myself on the floor. I looked at her face on the top.I frowned.
"Good plan." She answered. Well that's as good as I'm going to get out of here, I relaxed myself.
I got up and saw her walk away.
"Hey! Wait uppp!" I shouted running for her.
(A/n)
Arknights...

Is a game that I've been playing recently.
I remember playing it for like a month before quitting but now I got back to it and it's quite fun. Other than 0 sanity moments and the farming, and the current event when my characters are too weak and my brain is that of a gold fish doctah at zero sanity.
But hey it nice
I tried practicing fight scenes was the plan of this chapter.
My characters

And pramanix skills make me think think of gramps especially the skill the bell tolls twice, I believe that's what it was call reminded me of him