Chapter 2

TIME SKIP (6 years)
I'm seven this year not much happened during this time period other than pranks. Yes I have been making other people living in this village life's a pain. I mean they don't seem to mind. My latest prank got me grounded right to the room. Apparently the water gun was a bad idea to use on people. Well I should keep a record of this the first water gun ever made. I'm going to be famous in the future if this wooden water gun lasts. It too a lot of attempts,lots of wasted wood that I had to smuggle in the house and all that work gone to waste when my parents took the gun away. My water gun;-;. Anyways this pass 6 years has been life changing I know different age life changing wow. Living in the Middle Ages is hard for a modern person like me. No nice hot showers, no sitting on my ass all day at home doing nothing but using the phone. Most importantly no technology so I had to find a different way to entertain myself got to say those days without ideas were the slowest. During this years I was going to start to learn how to weld a hammer to forge. Forging is most properly going to be my favourite pass time from now on. Seven years old and going to learn how to make a GUN in the Middle Ages got I'm going to be so powerful. Next point of interest I over heard my parents saying something about visiting a near by town. Yes I thought it's not going to be boring for long traveling through France. I'm going to go places in this age and watch legendary people grow. It's going to be one of my goals if I don't die early.
(Y/N) Prov
"(Y/N)!!!" My mother yelled at me. 'God, that's so loud' I thought.I'm willing to bet that no matter what age that people are in mom's would always be the loudest. "Yes mother" I replied. "We're going to visit a friend of my today, maybe your finally going to make a friend this time."
Ouch wow hit it were it hurts mom. Just cause the neighbours kid's is weird and don't want to play with me does not mean that I can't make friends I just don't want to. Looking at my parents they seem to be dress real well today rather than the usual clothing they wear. And look at me I look good in these. Maybe cause I look more like a anime character than normal. But hey beats being ugly like I was in the past compared to this.
TIMESKIP 1 hour
"Are we there yet" i asked with boredom laced in my tone. "No, honey just wait a little while more" my mother said. I think my mother is getting annoyed with me great. 'Haaaaa' I sighed,I started to look out to see the scenery. Rocks, trees, grass, pebbles, oh look more trees. This trip on a carriage was boing I thought it would be more interesting but hey the view is nice. Hey, I think I see a village in my sights.
Finally we are getting off the carriage I think I'm starting to miss cars thing can go faster than this. So me and parents walked and we walked to this house near a farm a farm house. Knocking on the door we heard someone say coming in the faint distance. Opening the door we were greeted by a blonde woman wearing a white t shirt. "Oh! Welcome come in." The woman joyfully said. We walked in the house. I see the dad of the family playing with his children three boys and a girl. All of them had sky blue like eyes, very nice to look at if I was to say. "Ceil!" the woman yelled"we have guests" "coming, Camille " The man yelled back. My mother and the woman now known as Camille started talking, and oh they talked indeed I don't know for how long we were standing in the hallway but it must've been long. I looked pleadingly at my dad like I was saying please stop them. My dad sighs and by some miracle he managed to get two talking woman out of the doorway. Hey looked at me and said " you go talk to the other children kiddo." So I walked to the other four children in the house "Hi I'm (Y/N)" I said to them. All of them then turn to my direction. For what seems like an uncomfortable amount of time the first boy said " I'm Harvey" then the second "I'm Oliver" then the third " I'm Jules" the little girl of the group seems reluctant to say anything but still managed to get over her fear of strangers "I-I'm Jeanne" the little girl said softly. Great so my parents are friends of the d'arc family and what I'm seeing here is the future saint of the country. Which also means I'm getting drafted to the war once I'm old enough;-;. So Jeanne here looks a lot like fate Jeanne which also means I may be in the moonlit world great.well looks like I know what my next goal is finding a teacher to teach me.
(A/N)
Tell me if there is anything I can improve on and bye.