Chapter 11

(Y/n) prov
' Owwww my head hurts.' I thought trying to support myself upright. My hands sink into something soft as I look at what my hand touched.
This bed is very soft, I applied more pressure to it as I see my hand sink into the bed. I started to take in my surroundings, the room had basic furniture, which includes a bed, a drawer beside the bed, a carpet, and a wardrobe. Taking a look at the window I see the clear blue sky and a never-ending field of grass. 'This must be a nobleman's house's thought.
I cast structural analysis on myself to check if anything's wrong and found that a
Feoh rune was inscribed on the bandages on my ribs.
Well, the magus that took me in CAN'T be that bad if the person did this. I slowly got out of the bed, as I stumble my way out of the room. Taking a look around I can see that I must be in a mansion of sorts, and the door is right outside.
I should meet the person that helped me. I was hesitant about this, I remember that not all magus are morally upstanding people. Maybe the person that took me in wanted to experiment on me, after all, no kid could survive fighting that thing for long or even at all.

"Hey, you're not supposed to be out here yet, what are you doing wandering around." a voice from behind said.

I was startled and tried to compose myself,
"Ahm."I cough it into my hand.
"I was just trying to find and thank the person that saved me that's all," I replied. I took a look at the person in front of me.
The woman had short white hair with her hair tied to the back to a small ponytail. She had a plain white t-shirt and pants on.
A very casual look, but not usually seen in an age like this. Eh, I'll just chalk it up to 2D logic. She had a constant emotionless face, a kuudere never thought I'd see one so early in my life.

"That person would be me then, come we have much to talk about," she said as she pulled my hand. Taking me to what seems to be the house living room on the bottom floor. As we sat on the couch opposite each other. I stared at her face and she stared at mine, this continued for a while until I had enough and asked,
"What did you want to talk about, "I asked.
"How did you survive? And harm the dead apostle." She asked.
"Well I just got lucky, the thing was just playing around with me, so I took a lucky shot."
"Don't lie to me" she glared at me, " I saw the dead apostle's arm on the floor, the thing looked freaked out, and it did not regenerate its arm back. Like it should."
"I don't know what your talking about madam, I just tried to defend myself." I shrugged. Her glare deepened, I can feel that she going to drill holes through my head with those glares. But her facial expression never changed.
"You're still lying, I could smell that you used magecraft."
Ahhh shitttt, what is she, a bloodhound?  What do I do now, I could give her a half-truth and say I just activated my mystic eyes when fighting. Yea let's go with that.
"Well I'm not sure if you're going to believe it, but when he was going to attack me I started seeing lines all over the place, so I just attacked where the lines were in his body as a last ditch effort," I said.
She looks more satisfied at my answer,
"Show me!" She said
"What"
"Show me your eyes, and activate them." She replied.
"How?" I asked pretending to not understand what she said.
Realization suddenly hits her.
"I'm going to give you two choices, either you join me and I take you under my wing, or you die." Her voice still as indifferent as ever.
"Hold on! How did it go from my eyes to you killing me!" I shouted.
"I forgot." She replied in a deadpan voice
'Shit, I forgot about it too, magecraft is meant to be a secret' I thought while facepalming.
"Usually, we would just change or erase your memories but after what happened that won't be possible" she continued, " so I'm going to give you two choices, become my apprentice or die, I'm very sure others will not take you in."
'Ahhh what did I expect it's the nasuverse along with the added factor that it's in the olden days, such a life could not have lasted long, such misfortune.'
my eyes shed a non-existence comical-like tear. 
'This is not a choice at all,  this must be the illusion of free will they were talking about in my past life, except it's not an illusion and it asking me to do or die.'
Recomposing myself, I agreed to join her.
"Good, now let me see if you have any magic circuits." She says as she walks behind me.
I feel a burning sensation, 'I thought I already activated them.'
Breathing heavily I hear her say,
"30 circuits capable of holding 20 units, that's very good for someone with no magus background. I also found that some of your circuits were unlocked which was weird but never mind that I activate the rest of your circuits."
"Okay, thank you." My voice was raspy.
"You must be feeling tired now, sleep, we will continue tomorrow once you wake up." She said.
'I never got her name' I thought before blacking out.

(A/n)
It's been a while since I wrote this, never found the motivation. But anyway thanks for anyone still reading this. I felt that the beginning of this story was rocky, I feel that it might be slowly getting better, I think. Anyways if there is anything that I can improve on tell me, until next time.