[ 𝟎𝟎𝟖 ] 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫, 𝐝𝐨 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐨

We arrived at Meritech now riding up in the elevator. Once we exited the elevator, Five immediately went over to Big's office, wanting to talk. Klaus sat in a chair in front of Big's huge desk as Five was behind Klaus, and I was standing behind the empty chair on the left of Klaus.

"Empty chair, do a solo!" -Holly Frazier, 2015

"Like I said to your son and his girlfriend earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential. Without a clients consent, I simply can't help you," the doctor told us.

"Well, we can't get consent if you give us a name." Five argues, now gripping the edge of the empty chair.

"Well, that's not my problem." I roll my eyes, pulling Five back before he rips Big to shreds. "Sorry. Now, there's really nothing more I can do so—"

He gets cut off my Klaus. "What about my consent?"

Big scrunches his eyebrows, "Excuse me?"

Klaus starts to fake cry. "Who gave you permission. . . to lay your hands. . ." he points to Five and I. "on my son and his dear girlfriend?"

"What?" We all ask confused more than ever.

"I didn't touch them," the doctor argues.

"Oh, really?" Klaus asks, standing up. "Then how did he get this swollen lip and she get a hand print on her cheek?"

Big gives a confused look. "They don't have a—" Klaus abruptly stands up, slapping Five across the face—hard—leaving him with a swollen, bloody lip. He turns to me while Five yells to stop, nevertheless he still slaps me anyways.

Five runs up to me. "Are you alright? Does it hurt badly?"

I shake my head, still feeling a slight sting. "I'm fine, don't worry. What about you? Your lip looks pretty bad," I wipe blood off his bottom lip.

"No, I'm alright," he says as he lifts up his hand to touch check, but I back away from him.

Five sighs as he puts his hand back to his side with a sigh. I avoided eye contact with him as we both looked back at Klaus.

"I want it. Name, please. Now!" Klaus demands.

"You're crazy," the doctor shudders.

"You've got no idea," Klaus looks upon his desk, noticing a snow glob, "'Peace on Earth'." he reads. "That's so sweet."

Klaus proceeds to smash the snow glob onto his forehead, leading him to grunt in pain as the water from the glob as well as the glass and small snowflakes fall from his face. "GOD, that hurt!"

The doctor frantically grabs the phone, "I'm calling secur—" I cut him off mid sentence by grabbing the phone. "What are you doing?" he fears.

"Shut up," I hold a finger out towards him. "I'm on the phone. Have your parents not taught you manners!" he shrinks back into his seat. "Help! There's been an assault in Mr. Bigs office, and we need security, now, shcnell!" I drop the phone back onto the desk.

"Now, here's what's gonna happen, Grant," I lean towards him.

"It's Lance." he corrects, looking down in fear.