[ 𝟎𝟐𝟖 ] 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝. 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫. 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥. 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭.

___________________________________

𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

"Now what?" questioned Luther.

"Now nothing, Luther, all right? Make you peace with God." I scoff, pacing around the alley.

"What?" Y/n questions, lifting her head up from her knees.

"What about Allison and Vanya?" Luther asks.

"Screw them both. They should have been here," I tell him.

"What about Diego? He's a quite responsible young man, no?" Klaus quizzes.

"Something must've happened to them," Luther agrees.

"Screw Diego, all right? Screw everybody! I was better on my own in the apocalypse."

Y/n scoffs, standing up and turns my way. "Oh, so that's how it's gonna be. Okay then, if you're so much better on your own with the apocalypse, you can solve this one by yourself because I'm done with your shit!" she yells then shoots a power blast towards me, hitting me in the stomach before storming inside, slamming the door in the process.

"Y/n! I didn't—" I try to tell her.

"Five! Come on." Luther shouts.

"You know what, Luther? It's every sibling for himself now. How bout that?" I throw my arms in the air, now walking inside.

"Y/n!" I shout. "Come on, you can't be serious!" I walk up the stairs, but don't hear anything.

"Hey! Five, doomsday is coming," Luther walks behind me. "We gotta think of a new plan."

"Don't you get it, Luther? It's over, all right? We're already dead," I announce. "Y/n's not even helping anymore, so we're more than dead," I make my way up the stairs.

"Then where are you going?" he questions.

"I'm going to do the unthinkable," I walk towards Y/n's room.

"The hell is that supposed to mean?" Luther raises an eyebrow.

"I was really hoping it wouldn't come to this," I open Y/n's door, walking into her room, then locking the door shut.

"Come to what? Five? Five." Luther calls through the door, "Come to what? Five!" I walk in to see Y/n sitting against her bed, her knees pulled to her chest as her head was on her knees.

"Y/n, I'm sorry." she scoffs, standing up and walks to her bathroom, locking the door. "Y/n, please, I need you for the plan, so we can go home."

Silence.

"Y/n, come on. I was just angry—"

"Angry? Is that always your excuse? I don't get it, Five, I've put up with all your shit and it gets annoying when you use the same excuse all the time. It makes me laugh." she spoke through the door.

"Can you just open the door? I need you for the plan."

"Oh, my god." she huffs. "Is that all you need me for? The plan? I could care less."