[ 𝟎𝟑𝟏 ] 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬

hello everyone, and welcome to ACT III.

hope you all enjoy it, and please, NO SPOILERS IN THE COMMENTS!

there is at least someone here that hasn't seen and or finished the third season yet, so please, think of that.

i have many plans and things i want to add to the plot and a full notes tab of anything that i want to add to the book. so get ready, you guys are going on a journey.

this act focuses on—obviously what happened in the season—but also a lot on y/n and mace.

for the blue color i mention in this chapter along with maybe others, i mean the type of blue that showed in whoever's eyes whenever loki would control someone with the mind stone. iyk what im talking about

and sorry if your f/c is the blue im talking about. you can just change it to another if by you'd like

some of the chapters will be in third person pov because i've found that the easiest to write with and ive grown accustomed to it, so im sorry if you liked the first person. ill bring it back at some point but for now it's in third.

also, there are only two times where i pick out an outfit for y/n to wear. they're all from pinterest, so the clothes aren't bad, but i have two choices for each just in case some of you don't feel comfortable wearing the outfit. and, remember, if you don't like the outfit—you can imagine your own

but it doesn't matter because you all will look good as hell in them anyway ;)

(i won't go all 2017 style on you all or anything dw. we've all suffered enough from that)

now, enough with the chat, and let's get on with
ACT III.

*sorry for all the improper grammar and non-capitalization. i am typing this on my computer and have no energy to edit this*

━━━ 𝑥𝑜𝑥𝑜, 𝒍𝒖𝒙

6/23/22

ive missed you all ♡

┌───────────────────┐
☂︎☂︎☂︎
└───────────────────┘

"This isn't your home." Reginald shook his head.

"What are you talking about? This is the Umbrella Academy," Allison says.

"Wrong again. This is the Sparrow Academy," he corrects.

"What kinda bird bitch name is that?" Y/n says and he glares at her. Her eyes turn black and he gets scared. They all hear footsteps from behind them and look up to see 6 figures and a cube.

"Dad, who are these assholes?" Ben asks.

"Shit," They all spoke. Five peered over at Y/n to see her staring at one of the people that were standing on the balcony.

"Y/n, you okay?" asked Five to Y/n as tears start to fill her eyes.

"Oh, my god," she gasps as the rest of my siblings turn towards her.

Everyone becomes intrigued. "What?"

"It's Mace."

"Ben." Klaus smiled as he looked over at the brother he dearly missed.

Luther took a few steps forward, not believing his eyes. "Is that really you?" he dared to ask as the Ben that stood in front of them gulped.

"And who are the weirdos on the balcony?" Diego shouted as Klaus shivered from his harsh and loud words. His ears weren't accustomed to them yet from just time traveling.