[ 𝟎𝟑𝟔 ] 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤

┌───────────────────┐
☂︎☂︎☂︎
└───────────────────┘

"Five, slow down!" Klaus shouted to his brother as he went down the road at high speeds. "We'll get there in time, all right?"

Five shook his head. "I don't understand. How could we have done this? How could we have—" he sighed as he paused himself and slowed down at a red light. "This is so confusing."

Klaus spread his arms out in relief. "Finally! You agree with me on something." Klaus picked went to pick back up the book, but it wasn't where he put it which was right beside him in the open space that separated him and Five. "Hey, dearest brother?"

"Yes, Klaus," replied Five as he kept an eye on the road, waiting for the light to turn green.

"Where's the book?" That grabbed Five's attention. "I mean, I set it right here and it—it's gone now."

Five turned his head to his brother and sighed. "It can't just disappear, alright?" A honk from the car behind them reverted his attention as he looked in the rear-view mirror and glared at them. As he began to drive off, he noticed Y/n had the object in her hand. "Y/n has it. Turn around."

Klaus looked behind him to see Y/n looking over the page that had her mother on it. "Is . . . she okay?"

Five scrunched his eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

"She's . . . crying. Well—not really crying, just that tears are falling down her face, but she's not making a sound." Klaus tilted his head in confusion as he watched more tears fall.

Y/n had a face of no emotion as tears called from her eyes and onto her cheeks as she read the headline of the newspaper slip that was cut out and pasted on the page.

Woman in France Dies A Horrible Death as She Was Soon to Begin Her New Life With Her Newly Married Husband.

The newspaper had a photo of her mother smiling happily and below it, then showed her full name.

Y/m/n M/n Beaumont.

Gone, but not forgotten.

Y/n looked at the photo of her mother as she moved a finger along her face as it had been years, decades since she had ever seen or heard the name of her mom. She smiled softly as she did so, but still felt sadness in her. Her eyes continued to skim over the article as it then stopped on something she missed.

There was another photo of her on her wedding day with her husband that was paper clipped to the side and Y/n smiled even more as she saw how happy her mother was on her big day.

Husband, Y/f/n Beaumont, Speaks On Incident.

Her eyes widened. Her father spoke about the incident.

He's alive.

The song on her MP3 changed to Je Te Laisserai Des Mots which didn't make anything better. This reminded her of her father, knowing that when she and Mace found articles on their future life back at the academy, they spoke of how he became a musician and a becoming French soft artist.

She chuckled silently as more tears started to crowd her eyes as she read over what her father wrote.

I am truly devastated by the event that has happened to my wife. We were supposed to have an amazing life together, and we were on a great start. Moving to a new city, buying a house together, ready to have kids, the whole family story.

My wife would've grown into a more beautiful woman than she already is, and would've loved her children with all her heart.

My life won't be complete without her. I hope you are resting and watching over me from above.